Katie Price #223 Face all lumpy and full of filler Skanky is an animal killer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skanks out on the piss again 2 nights on the bounce the skanks heading in the right direction for a full on ballistic meltdown and rant. 🥳🥳🥳

Skanks out on the piss again 2 nights on the bounce the skanks heading in the right direction for a full on ballistic meltdown and rant. 🥳🥳🥳
Going through a few of the girls, IG reels, they are all pissed. KP's had cocktails, glasses of wine and shots in her hands . Could be an interesting night

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Going through a few of the girls, IG reels, they are all pissed. KP's had cocktails, glasses of wine and shots in her hands . Could be an interesting night
Let's hope sink boy ignores skanky that'll be a meltdown moment,, it's making sure sink boy knows what its up to constantly posting last night and now tonight she's trying to get sink boys attention if she doesn't popcorn moment might come later. 😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone on the keiran thread claiming kids back with her
IF it has got the kids, who is looking after them while it's out on the lash??
I will say again, it couldn't keep its gob shut (a bit like its legs) if it had ANYTHING on Kieran

• Heart
Reactions: 36
My thoughts exactly, why would any magazine or paper pay for a story abou her never mind her enabling mother is beyond me! Doctors do amazing operations every day of the week, why is this one anymore special to merchandise it 🤬
KFP Is obviously not traumatised by the whole thing as she’s too busy deflecting with other 💩💩
I do wonder though if someone like OK has got an exclusive on it and that's why it's being kept quiet now, so they can come out with the 'big story' once Amy is safely home. OK quite often do fluff pieces on KP. Wouldn't surprise me.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Her Instagram story will more than likely be deleted.

Confirmed she's single, reminded us how ugly she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh my god, it's all going to kick off!! Just as I was having one last look at my phone as can't sleep and now this. Exciting times... Too late for popcorn?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here’s the story of her saying she’s single

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.