Katie Price #224 The animal abuser is out on the prowl with make up laid in with a trowel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bc I ‘ve been reading the threads and missed this bit!
Thanks Vasi. It came out in drips and drabs over a few days. Little hints and clues alluding to who it might be. Then a couple of others twigged it. So it’s not really easy to answer exactly ‘who’ it was if you know what I mean

Reactions: 14
Thanks Vasi. It came out in drips and drabs over a few days. Little hints and clues alluding to who it might be. Then a couple of others twigged it. So it’s not really easy to answer exactly ‘who’ it was if you know what I mean
Sure, thank you☺ well I got over excited we got it right☺

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As Plinky said earlier, he's still in Essex. The cars have moved now though. Previously the Hummer was parked in front of the RR but now the RR is blocking the Hummer in so he must be driving round in that.
Bet he's glued to IG today checking his comments.
Funny how there's no mention of the egg and voice notes on Skank's IG, unless she's also glued to her phone, deleting them.

As Plinky said earlier, he's still in Essex. The cars have moved now though. Previously the Hummer was parked in front of the RR but now the RR is blocking the Hummer in so he must be driving round in that.
Funny how there's no mention of the egg and voice notes on Skank's IG, unless she's also glued to her phone, deleting them.
And he's gained another 1000 followers!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Still catching up but I’m going to defend Carl for recording her. My ex was an absolute narcissist, and I had a background recorder app on my phone I’d often leave running because of all the lies and gaslighting. He would lie to his family about me too claiming we had no money because I was on drugs and spent every penny on that (I wasn’t on drugs at all). If you’ve never lived with a compulsive liar you don’t know what it’s like to be forced to record things just to keep your sanity and prove it’s not true.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Woo Hoo! Bring it on Cole! Give it the 93 pages worth of der Troof you promised us earlier this year!

I am surprised he's held it together this long seeing as he appears to have the patience of a Pit Viper together with her chucking him under the bus for everything she does wrong, I mean how can anybody (even a freeloading grifter) tolerate what he's been put through? And theres him dissing all the Exes Wot Went Beyfor? At least with this The One he's gonna ensure she gets a right pasting in all directions, not physical this time but in every sense of the word in every other manner.

And'I laave it woo hoo!
After she threw him under the bus for #slapgate Carol knew he needed stuff on her to extracate himself ... they were never the same together after #slapgate ... looking back now, I think he only took her back to clear himself of the charges and stayed with her long enough to get as much physical evidence on her as possible for when they eventually broke up ... we all knew he was going to try and take her down sooner or later ... her admitting to shagging Morrison (not exactly a looker) was the final straw for his ego

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Funny how there's no mention of the egg and voice notes on Skank's IG, unless she's also glued to her phone, deleting
And he's gained another 1000 followers!
Can’t you accidentally bump into him in the co op and get chatting?😂😂

• Haha
So with Sinky holding onto this info re 'Arry one wonders why 'Arry antagnonised him even more by banning him from the Clampett wedding back in summer? Perhaps he too was assured by skank that Cole wouldn't dare open his trap? :ROFLMAO:
That may not be the truth though ... Harry may have been the excuse when the reality was that he couldnt attend because the children were there and SS had said not around Carol ... Kipper didnt want that in the press

Reactions: 19
Haven’t read everything yet but surely this has breached her conditions for avoiding a prison stint ?
Also this is clear proof she didn’t get clean at the priory (DUH) and none of her children including Harvey as a vulnerable adult should be any where near her! I’m surprised she hasn’t been made to do pee tests in regards to contact with her kids.
This just shows how much she does not give a flying 🦆about them !
I also wondered about that aspect.The precondition for her getting a more lenient ruling( getting away with it), at crashgate was her having treatment for her assorted issues.It has been rumoured ( by very trustworthy sources), that she didn’t even bother with that, but was holed up somewhere else.Proving it beyond a shadow of a doubt is another matter.
I’m in total agreement with you about access to her children( especially the younger two and Harvey), but we doubt if she is, or would agree to drugs testing if her habit is as bad as we think.Therefore the restrictions placed on her access by social services.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Sitting on a cock or sniffing coke, Price has white stuff all over her boat.
I bet Pricey’s bleeping head is spinning like something out of the Exorcist. Carl exercising a demon there for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
After she threw him under the bus for #slapgate Carol knew he needed stuff on her to extracate himself ... they were never the same together after #slapgate ... looking back now, I think he only took her back to clear himself of the charges and stayed with her long enough to get as much physical evidence on her as possible for when they eventually broke up ... we all knew he was going to try and take her down sooner or later ... her admitting to shagging Morrison (not exactly a looker) was the final straw for his ego
Morrison is really ugly!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There is a rumour she’s done something terrible to KH and there seems to be some unsubstantiated rumour about a video and him losing access to the kids and she has it. She clearly bloody doesn’t and no one will actually say what the rumour is.
Personally I think this KH stuff is just part of Kippers deflection ... she has deployed the flying monkeys onto Tattle thinking we will fall for it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry, trying to keep up but working, never thought I would say these words out loud but.........I don't know why all the recordings, but Carl Woods you are the one, the one to bring the weapons grade bleep down which has been along time overdue and bloody fair to him.
God love her kids, god knows what they've seen over the years from the excuse of a human that calls herself a mother 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Latest
Oh.Cruel is it?
I hope that this this the Sun covering their arse with the “ be kind” huns.
I don’t want any kind of spin on this.Coles...er....Carl’s revelations are the nearest thing to a truthful expose we have had in years.
It would suit KP for the press to portray her as the victim.It might lessen the impact..

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.