Katie Price #223 Face all lumpy and full of filler Skanky is an animal killer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A reminder of KP mouthing off in Feb 22 when someone commented on her animal neglect
1669648502010.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Animal killer.
Plasticised old munter strutting the backstreets of Horsham dressed as Santa's decrepit helper, whoring the streets unsuccessfully looking for a client
Still a weapons grade bleep!
Its also frantically trying to make it appear that Sinky is still at her command after her grabbing him outside that restaurant the other day to make it look like they were An Item again - the trouble is the look on his ugly mug kinda gave it all away LOL. Also tipping off The Media that they can't live together nor apart (bless!) More bleeping lies basically

Free free to add on everyone :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Animal killer.
Plasticised old munter strutting the backstreets of Horsham dressed as Santa's decrepit helper, whoring the streets unsuccessfully looking for a client
Its also frantically trying to make it appear that Sinky is still at her command after her grabbing him outside that restaurant the other day to make it look like they were An Item again - the trouble is the look on his ugly mug kinda gave it all away LOL. Also tipping off The Media that they can't live together nor apart (bless!) More bleeping lies basically

I might possibly have dropped in the name 'LA Studios of Shoreham' into one of the replies to a comment mentioning the bloody awful gap at the back of her head and calling out whoever did the crappy makeover..!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Here are a few screenshots, there are loads more comments, but it would take about a year to remove the names.

sb1.JPG

sb3.JPG

Animal killer.

Dirty old slapper.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Didn’t someone say Carl’s ex commented on one of KP’s posts and said leopards don’t change their spots or was I just dreaming it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
@LoolieVeeton Regarding your comment on the last thread about him spending time in his second home.... Las Vegas. He can't go to LV as often as he'd like as he's alway off to the slopes.... erm.... skiing... or what that sking..? He probably only goes for the fondue.... and the apres ski wanking....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I might possibly have dropped in the name 'LA Studios of Shoreham' into one of the replies to a comment mentioning the bloody awful gap at the back of her head and calling out whoever did the crappy makeover..!
Well that's what happens when you work with trash and get them to promote your business

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well that's what happens when you work with trash and get them to promote your business
Hoist by your own petard... as some bloke who used to write plays said... I think his name was Shakespeare but don't quote me....

Reactions: 16
What's with the photo "shoots" in random streets? She used to do that with that kids' clothing line that she would make Junior/Jett & Princess/Bunny model for.
They weren't even "nice" streets but random benches and brick walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What's with the photo "shoots" in random streets? She used to do that with that kids' clothing line that she would make Junior/Jett & Princess/Bunny model for.
They weren't even "nice" streets but random benches and brick walls.
In her tiny brain she's probably hoping the crap backgrounds make her look better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn’t someone say Carl’s ex commented on one of KP’s posts and said leopards don’t change their spots or was I just dreaming it?
Yes,I remember that,hasn’t he got a kid with ex gf?Sure Ive read it here ages ago

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Well done @Rosiecosy with 66 likes for the thread title!

link to last thread

Please could someone else do a recap? Thank you!
Recap,tried to inject humour into it, but it’s hard after the death of her Pomeranian but here goes…..

At the beginning of the last thread we were all horrified that Skank had let another beautiful creature, her Pomeranian, Sharon, die on her watch, when it escaped and was hit by a car. Complaints were once again sent to various animal protection charities but we sadly expect nothing will be done to stop her buying more animals.

Skank carried on with her crappy lifestyle ignoring the latest death of one of her pets and having another wig stuck on her head, third one in a week I believe.

Skanky and Wanky refused to address the ‘split’ with no statements to say WTF is going on. No one spotted them together over the weekend.

No one seems to know where the two youngest kids are, but Skank hasn’t been posting photos of them so appears they were not with her at the weekend.

Skank did say she was pressing charges about a random car at the MM trespassing on her land, appears she has lawyers ready to go, we doubt it.

Festival of Bins popped up with ☕ that Wanky is selling his story to the highest bidder, we are awaiting this to break, some believe it will, some don’t.

Skank continued to Streetwalk, seems to be her latest thing.

Amy’s OP story hasn’t been sold, but it must be coming soon, Mr PP Fencing wasn’t that fussed as he boasted of his Milk Tray exploits.

Skank is still a weapons grade C*nt, more so than ever
7BA6A1F2-1B13-41F3-9493-C4663FD289F0.jpeg

CC9690EF-8E9F-4AA1-9F4F-BEE4D85909C0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Well I hope this lot got decent homes. The headline and leading paragraph make me irate.

A few things that should NEVER be mentioned when talking about Kipper and her animals - pet lover and beloved.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.