Katie Price #223 Face all lumpy and full of filler Skanky is an animal killer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wrote these lyrics, roughly to the tune of jingle bells.....

Dashing through the streets
On her poorly feet
Dressed as Santa's tart
Laughing as she's farts

Lying all the time
Drinking lots of wine

Woo hoo-ing and shouting to a Christmas tune tonight..........

Oh, jingle bells
Katie smells
Sink Boy's ran away

The filters don't fool no-one
When we know you look like shite
.......and jingle bells
Katie smells
Sink boy ran away

Karma will get you soon
You're a stupid duck*** CU**!!!
I laughed so hard at this, trying to sing it to my OH 🀣🀣🀣 he laughed too. Said we're a crazy bunch 😁

Thank you, high praise to be compared to the Pom Bear ❀ Do find it quite satisfying tearing down the Skank in pictorial form, it’s very therapeutic when viewing her endlessly getting away with everything. I expect Pom Bear and our other photoshop people on here all feel the same. It makes you step back and look at the reality of her life without all the filters she uses, the car crash her life actually is etc, and you realise she’s an absolute mess and really isn’t getting away with anything at all. Find sitting on the sofa de-filtering the Skank a great hobby 😁

Iβ€˜m sure she’ll post some tragic stuff today that can be manipulated, I’ll post more later if she provides the material, which she surely will. Sadly I have that pesky work thing to do now, so laters πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ˜β€
Thats the only benefit of having skanky about. We know what NOT to do and how NOT to act!
Snap, pesky work got in the way today. Only just managed to speed read and catch up just now.

Seems like slymi rymi had to go and collect the skank from trampy towers. Wonder how she got home?

I’m in the same age group too
Mid 30s here (feel about 80 tonight though! πŸ₯΄)

Just made. Love Pom πŸ˜€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx...

View attachment 1771863

Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ˜€πŸ’–❀πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Loooooool that avatar sounds great πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜Šβ€β€πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

Thank you πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ’–β€β€πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.
It's always nice to see others Photoshop too, so all is welcome ❀πŸ₯°πŸ™‚πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx
Yaaaay! Always so nice to have you back Pom 😘

It always amazes me that the hospital is empty!!
I was thinking the same thing! Maybe they smell her coming and all run and hide 🀣

This is me in the operating theatre
View attachment 1772395

This is me...oh tit
View attachment 1772396
Wilma you are on fire! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Love it Kylie 🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Congrats on the vippy Emma! Well done πŸ₯³
I miss my Vippy medal from Pom.
Spent this evening with my family, my nearly 2 year grandson and my 6 month old puppy, great fun and much love.
This low life doesn't deserve the word 'mother' attached to her.
Also The garden centre opposite KPs' house has a kids play area now and much fun was had by all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Don't think there's anything else skank can get out of its box of sympathy and deflection tricks, so unless it's out on the piss or sneaking a quicky with sink boy it's going to be a quiet night.

Reactions: 15
I'm worried about the animals πŸ˜”
I am too. Who is taking care of them? Surely the RSPCA could just do a welfare check. I reported a neighbour to the RSPCA. They have a Westie. From the minute they got it they kept it in the garage because the father has a cleaning OCD. He spends hours every day cleaning his cars frantically. He often puts the poor Westie in a cage not much bigger than the dog to watch him in a car cleaning frenzy. The RSPCA did visit and thankfully the poor boy lives indoors now. Surely Kipper is overdue a visit 😑

So by what skanks been posting it was on its way to London after being driven or picked up by slimy rymi yesterday afternoon did it's hair and makeup then went out on the piss, posted a picture this morning pretending to be at the MM in bed but was in fact still in London at someone's house went to hospital appointment and afterwords out shopping then an hour ago apparently still out with slimy rymi, so just a quick calculation that's about 32 hrs the dogs have been left alone. what an ABSOLUTE bleep she is. 🀬
I’m surprised poor Blade hasn’t eaten the teacup β€˜accessories’ poor dogs. I’m more than raging 😑

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Don't think there's anything else skank can get out of its box of sympathy and deflection tricks, so unless it's out on the piss or sneaking a quicky with sink boy it's going to be a quiet night.
Shes out on piss with the JYY girls and ryan. She did say on video she was with jeyda her business partner. Is she allowed to have a business partner ?.

Probably the same mug that looks after her horses.
Yep, they are the directors on her Kp equestrian too

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I have read this thread (most of it, a teeny bit of skimming) however, am I right in thinking she hasn't addressed the split once? I get that she wants to deflect from being complicit in yet another animal killing death but seriously, not even a hint? I have noticed the Β£50K - Β£10K ring seems to be missing in action. Is that all we are getting? If SB is going to spill, he needs to do it sooner rather than later, otherwise, it will have zero interest rather than 5% interest.

Reactions: 22
Somehow I think Skanky has lost control of the situation. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Somehow I think Skanky has lost control of the situation. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Skanks out on the piss again 2 nights on the bounce the skanks heading in the right direction for a full on ballistic meltdown and rant. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Skanks out on the piss again 2 nights on the bounce the skanks heading in the right direction for a full on ballistic meltdown and rant. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion #224 KP out having fun, deffo split from THE WUN, AFP has grifted a lung

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shes out on piss with the JYY girls and ryan. She did say on video she was with jeyda her business partner. Is she allowed to have a business partner ?.

Yep, they are the directors on her Kp equestrian too
OMG just popped over, absolutely hammered again, and they all look like blurry weird shapes, are these people πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈthat Chloe is worse with the filters than Skank.

What are these people, what is the point of them, what jobs to they have that contribute to society, why do these people exist πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜

The ❄ does flow tonight methinks…..

9830DF80-87D0-4678-8674-6C5013F4AAE0.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Britney Spears style or something really bad?
If skanks true to form she'll make a complete twit of herself making phonecall after phonecall to sink boy and if he doesn't react she'll start slobbering over some head in the club and end up having a late night rant. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.