Katie Price #223 Face all lumpy and full of filler Skanky is an animal killer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is next Thursday a day that a mag comes out? Hello? Ok? Take a Break? Is that the big reveal for AFP’s miracle surgery? The Pricey Clan group mag deal?

Didn't they look classy? And difficult to see which was which too.
Oh Jesus I screenshot that and sent it to my friends! Unbelievable! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm worried about the animals 😔
My thoughts too. Alone, not fed, having to poop / wee inside (which when my dogs had an accident, were always so embarrassed) and in a cold, dark house. My latest rescue is snuggled up with me, on the bed and under a fleece throw. She should give them up. That's the kindest thing to do. But there again, the kindness gene seems to be absent in the Pwicey clan.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Done and dusted apparently! :rolleyes: more repetitive :poop:
Yeah yeah, Katie doesn't beg for ANYTHING or ANYONE!

Is next Thursday a day that a mag comes out? Hello? Ok? Take a Break? Is that the big reveal for AFP’s miracle surgery? The Pricey Clan group mag deal?

Oh Jesus I screenshot that and sent it to my friends! Unbelievable! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Alleged surgery.....

Reactions: 9
Found a promo copy of her new single, but it’s not with that Scarlett person, it’s with Madness and Skank has kicked Suggs out of the band, she’s lead singer on a remix of an old hit.

Controversial as well, with Skank flicking two fingers to us all, as she takes the wheel of the car on the cover of the single…

63917761-BACC-4A63-9D96-232164CA9B85.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My thoughts too. Alone, not fed, having to poop / wee inside (which when my dogs had an accident, were always so embarrassed) and in a cold, dark house. My latest rescue is snuggled up with me, on the bed and under a fleece throw. She should give them up. That's the kindest thing to do. But there again, the kindness gene seems to be absent in the Pwicey clan.
Can't think of it .... sorry ... I would smash her face in..... probably make it look better

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just because she took a picture outside doesn't mean she went in ... Or bought anything ... Kipper smoke & mirrors
most likely wearing her slutty santa outfit with the massive heels,( street) walking up and down, outside Harrods, hoping to catch a real millionaire or dubai sheik ( with or without camel). if that fails it will then be phoning sink boy continuesly untill the grand fanale of breaking and entering through his window.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So by what skanks been posting it was on its way to London after being driven or picked up by slimy rymi yesterday afternoon did it's hair and makeup then went out on the piss, posted a picture this morning pretending to be at the MM in bed but was in fact still in London at someone's house went to hospital appointment and afterwords out shopping then an hour ago apparently still out with slimy rymi, so just a quick calculation that's about 32 hrs the dogs have been left alone. what an ABSOLUTE bleep she is. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 29
most likely wearing her slutty santa outfit with the massive heels,( street) walking up and down, outside Harrods, hoping to catch a real millionaire or dubai sheik ( with or without camel). if that fails it will then be phoning sink boy continuesly untill the grand fanale of breaking and entering through his window.
She will obviously have to do her coke rap with the dance involved... then jump in the shower hoping any..one person will follow her in there... after this if no joy if friends / occupiers she will laugh herself over the nearest wall hoping for at least a 5 foot drop ensuring breakages of at leat one ankle... maybe two... with immediate affect...

Lauch....lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Katie Price #224 - Katie and Carl split, we don't give a SH..!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Shes probably got her neighbour to pop in each morning and fill the dog bowls, if anything, and think that's fine

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
well maybe if she starts wearing slutty clothes we will know they are finished as she was covered up for him probably on his orders

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.