Katie Price #223 Face all lumpy and full of filler Skanky is an animal killer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but has he been bleeping her over and recording her thr whole time, cos obvs there's loads there or have they set all this up for cash. Never know with these 2. Shows hes never loved her if he's been secretly recording her. Im glad I woke up when I did 😌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Omg don't know how to record it but Carl's just posted an audio of KP talking about being on coke!
Yeah and she says I'll tell amy before she dies its cos of coke I dont turn up to places not because of you. Then he throws harry under the bus , says tell her he sniffs too. OMG she's gonna go mental.

Yeah but has he been bleeping her over and recording her thr whole time, cos obvs there's loads there or have they set all this up for cash. Never know with these 2. Shows hes never loved her if he's been secretly recording her. Im glad I woke up when I did 😌
I dont think she would have let this out , way she talks about let amy know before she dies.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Yeah and she says I'll tell amy before she dies its cos of coke I dont turn up to places not because of you. Then he throws harry under the bus , says tell her he sniffs too. OMG she's gonna go mental.

I dont think she would have let this out , way she talks about let amy know before she dies.
I'm half asleep so completely missed those bits! It's really going to kick off.

Reactions: 15
Oooooh definitely throwing Harry under the bus there. Carls grown some balls at last and the fall-out will be interesting to say the least. Oh bloody hell I've got to be up at 6!

I don't know how to record it on here in case he wipes it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He’s cut that off, not me. There’s a lot of recordings there, what a snake

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Iv recorded it with volume 😬😬😬😬😬
Just seen someone else has posted it already.

Yeah she's done wrong if she's cheated but for him to post tit like this cos she's having a night out shows how controlling he always was. He probs fueled her coke and drink habit to controll her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Iv recorded it with volume 😬😬😬😬😬
Just seen someone else has posted it already.

Yeah she's done wrong if she's cheated but for him to post tit like this cos she's having a night out shows how controlling he always was. He probs fueled her coke and drink habit to controll her.
I hope he posts them all. She was an addict long before Cole, so please no free passes right now. She’s done waaay more wrong than cheating.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
He’s married to her sister Sophie
I thought so, thank you, I’m an occasional lurker here 👋🏼 so I’m not up on who’s who in the extended universe! I think Carl’s shown his arse here, it shows him to be controlling and a nasty piece of work (as well as a whiney little git ‘tell your mum it’s not meeeee, Harry does it toooooo’)

Reactions: 16
I thought so, thank you, I’m an occasional lurker here 👋🏼 so I’m not up on who’s who in the extended universe! I think Carl’s shown his arse here, it shows him to be controlling and a nasty piece of work (as well as a whiney little git ‘tell your mum it’s not meeeee, Harry does it toooooo’)
He is a nasty piece of work but so is she, if not even worse. This is probably the smartest thing he’s done in recording her. Releasing it and the consequences in terms of legal position though 🤷🏼‍♀️ could be interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

I never comment on here but incase the video is deleted it says

(C) "Leave me alone and stop laying into me, because I'm actually not a head. I take the bullet for you do you understand what I'm saying?"

(K) "yeah imagine I sat down with my mum an said do you want to know the truth about all of this? And she says 'yeah' well I'm doing coke.

(C) " Well yeah she might apologise to me instead of blaming everything on me"

(K) "yeah maybe one day i will and I've sorted it out then mum, that's the reasons why I haven't turned up to this and that because I was on coke. Its nothing to do with Carl, Carl's helped me get off it"

(C) "yeah and she just points the finger at me and automatically just assumes its me and like I say just leave me alone Amy.

(K) "Well to be honest I will tell her the truth before she dies because like.."

(C) "Well like I say, she just needs to leave me alone"

(K) "she'll never rest in peace if I haven't told her"

(C) "Well maybe she will have a different opinion of me maybe she should know how Harry sniffs"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Its weird cos I dont know what this recording is achieving!!! Every one knows Katie's a coke head, her mum does. So all he's done here is throw her sisters fella under the bus. Unless he's using this one as a warning to her of what he really could release.

Reactions: 40
Its weird cos I dont know what this recording is achieving!!! Every one knows Katie's a coke head, her mum does. So all he's done here is throw her sisters fella under the bus. Unless he's using this one as a warning to her of what he really could release.
But that’s the opposite of what she claims. She’s adamant she’s not an addict and it’s all her mental health. She has repeatedly stated she wasn’t in the priory for addiction. It’s her entire PR to be the bad poster girl for mental health. It’s her get out of jail card, used so often it’s worn out every angle. So it strikes right at the core issue. Her lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.