Katie Price #223 Face all lumpy and full of filler Skanky is an animal killer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its weird cos I dont know what this recording is achieving!!! Every one knows Katie's a coke head, her mum does. So all he's done here is throw her sisters fella under the bus. Unless he's using this one as a warning to her of what he really could release.
Also KP claimed long while ago after crash she was off coke etc , that was recorded end sept 22, so proves once again shes a liar

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh my god, it's all going to kick off!! Just as I was having one last look at my phone as can't sleep and now this. Exciting times... Too late for popcorn?
i got to be up in the morning too,its not fair,all weekend ive been waiting for this. 1st december and its either holiday,priory or prison within the next 2 weeks,shall we run a book taking bets ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wonder if the skanky crew have seen it yet on their night out. That'll be one hell of a raging come-down.

Hope the media get hold of this. Mum of the year eh? That'll hopefully put paid to that ridiculous fantasy and it all being twauma. Wonder if he recorded the night of slapgate 2.

Right. Got. To. Sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thread Suggestion

Katie price #224 Carl records her admitting taking coke but it's OK as darling Harry is so woke!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope they’ve both recorded each other and this kicks off some retaliation. And they just keep hurling violent voice notes at each other.

That’s the dream!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Also KP claimed long while ago after crash she was off coke etc , that was recorded end sept 22, so proves once again shes a liar
She promised her kids she would stop it with the drugs but coke has come before them again. Junior has already dropped her, maybe Princess will now as well. I hope she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I don’t understand why he posted the voice recordings or even why he recorded it’s like he’s been waiting for them to split up

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To Carl , GO ON MY SON , don't give her a chance , you owe it to yourself, the kids, the creditors, the nation ! . Finish her off tonight once and for all .......... its up to you ,hero or zero

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Katie Price #224 - Katie Price loves cock and coke.Whilst Coal is a quality bloke

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
"There is a tide in the affairs of men.Which,taken at the flood,leads onto fortune." William Shakespeare . ( ive got you down as a fan of the odd inspirational quote) This is your chance Carl don't drip feed it .... you will be a national treasure ,just like ant and dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand why he posted the voice recordings or even why he recorded it’s like he’s been waiting for them to split up
Because he knows, better than most, she is a thunder bleep of the highest order and will lie like the slippery tongued lizard it really bleeping is. Let’s not forget about it’s frequent lies about being raped and the recent domestic violence charade. Fingers crossed for the next instalment of Coal’s audio ticking time bomb. Christmas really has come early this year. 😂 He could make some serious cash from this tit show and make some Tattler’s very happy. 2022 has turned out to be such a great year for Pricey. Still time to get married and pop a kid out 🤣 I wonder if Price has bought (grifted) the wedding dress it was on the beg for a couple of months ago?

Seriously what must her children think of her, she is a total embarrassment. Trying to act like she’s still 18, grow up you stupid old bint.
In the media is where Harvey see’s his mum the most. And at least he doesn’t have to pay extra, like on his OF subscription for mummy photos and video message.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Gawwwwannnn Cole out the bleep.
I don't give a duck if it's shady he's recorded her. The evil witch has it coming. She's rotten to the core.
Obviously a Priory photoshoot will be pending.
twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.