Katie Price #223 Face all lumpy and full of filler Skanky is an animal killer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So skank sent slimy rymi into Harrods to by some bags so she can fill them with empty boxes and do the walk on the MM driveway or some backstreet in London pretending she's bought Christmas gifts for the kids AGAIN. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This. . . ☝. . . So very true. We have a family member that posts similar on FB all the sodding time. Together with cryptic crud and shite psychology phrases copied from the internet! No one bothers to respond any longer.

She’s like that typical person on Facebook that checks into a hospital… and when people ask if everything is ok… they say “pm me hun…!” And it turns out they were just dropping someone off 😂😂
Oh fackofffff KP - desperate to cling on to the public’s concern. No one cares!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So skank sent slimy rymi into Harrods to by some bags so she can fill them with empty boxes and do the walk on the MM driveway or some backstreet in London pretending she's bought Christmas gifts for the kids AGAIN. 😀
Probably got a wrap of coke and a bog roll in each one 😅🤣🤣

I'm really enjoying being a bleep tonight but I've got to do some ironing now. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So KP has been busy all weekend and now away this week
So what has she done with the kids?

Reactions: 23
It's beginning to look a look like Bullshit...
Pricey is waiting for Cole to take her bk...
But in the mean time Amy the enabler is recovering from major surgery... Paul rapist pervey price is telling all in the nearest pub... getting drinks in with his nearest and dearest daughters illegal bankruptcy gains ..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.