Katie Price #223 Face all lumpy and full of filler Skanky is an animal killer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that the red tops aren't interested in Amy the terminal & her lung transplant. It's not newsworthy at all. Shame on whichever paper prints & pays that bunch of parasitic bleeping grifters any money.

No one cares about your enabling old Bint of a mother Cunty. Same as you & your twit sister. bleeping bunch of parasites. duck Off! Cunts!
My thoughts exactly, why would any magazine or paper pay for a story abou her never mind her enabling mother is beyond me! Doctors do amazing operations every day of the week, why is this one anymore special to merchandise it 🤬
KFP Is obviously not traumatised by the whole thing as she’s too busy deflecting with other 💩💩

Reactions: 15
Sorry -I am not quite on track with some KP gossip- what happened about her 'serious sexual assault/kidnap/gunpoint threats' that happened overseas a while back?
Has she healed from her trauma? 😇
No trauma ... no healing time needed.. just another day in the pricey...lies .. spies... ties... fries and nothing but frogs eyes and warts and smelly farts.... sorry ...hahaha ... you get my drift ? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is Heaven nightclub based in Cuntish town?
Asking for an ugly old friend..
I agree about the hangovers If I drink too much nowadays I feel horrible the next day it's like my alcoholic genes had been replaced without a warning. I hate bleeping aging but trying to do it with a bit of class something the BASIC witch never had. Can't believe so many of us are the same age group ❤
Safety in numbers 😂
Never too old for a bit of tattle though 👌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh sorry going off topic just read on secret gossip thread Christine McVie Fleetwood Mac has died.🙁

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Yes me too,I see original band in sixties live,only 10 Bob ticket in my local pub. Apparently said she was 79!😳
Awww that would have been fab Dolly... my 3 older brothers got me into Fleetwood mac playing music etc... Stevie Nicks I have my own albums of... brilliant band... lots of great memories dancing... and she didn't look that old . Shame xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I hope that the red tops aren't interested in Amy the terminal & her lung transplant. It's not newsworthy at all. Shame on whichever paper prints & pays that bunch of parasitic bleeping grifters any money.

No one cares about your enabling old Bint of a mother Cunty. Same as you & your twit sister. bleeping bunch of parasites. duck Off! Cunts!
Here's AFP locked in the attic waiting for Skanky to give her the all clear on a magazine deal
Screenshot_20221130-201222_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.