Katie Price #223 Face all lumpy and full of filler Skanky is an animal killer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ozzy the Turd sells knock off designer stuff on Instagram - she will get it all there or somewhere similar.
She gets sent loads of free stuff. She wears it then leaves in on the floor. That's how she lives the dirty bleep. 🤢
I'm thinking of sending all the hideous clothes Ive never worn but clung onto. I need to make room for Xmas, win win. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooooo.... Your last comment sounds rather serious.... I think L was being... erm... mocking..... Apologies if you were too..!
Can I also add that I wasn't on life support, airlifted to hospital, operated on or now dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Who knows if she is really having someone poking her trotters but having had a look at a map of the hospital, this would also be the easiest
part of the building to just nip into for a photo. It's the ground floor near the entrance.

She's used a stock photo from the hospital website for the second image she posted though :unsure:

View attachment 1772406
View attachment 1772407
Who's going to pop over to her IG and let her minions know they've been duped AGAIN!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Awwww she’s deleted the natural video on her insta grid. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes me too,I see original band in sixties live,only 10 Bob ticket in my local pub. Apparently said she was 79!😳
Dolly I've just checked and Stevie Nicks is 74......omggggg can't believe it... these women look brilliant....
It's like they are stuck in time with beautiful looks and timeless energy so we believe cos they're still performing they are younger than they are.. .
Don't want to put Pricey in the same conversation as them... but if only to say... she will never have what they have got....
Beautiful.. talented ...unforgettable Women . Xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Dolly I've just checked and Stevie Nicks is 74......omggggg can't believe it... these women look brilliant....
It's like they are stuck in time with beautiful looks and timeless energy so we believe cos they're still performing they are younger than they are.. .
Don't want to put Pricey in the same conversation as them... but if only to say... she will never have what they have got....
Beautiful.. talented ...unforgettable Women . Xxx
So very true.Total class.Skanky shouldn’t even be mentioned near those two ladies names.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I broke one foot very very badly 10 plus years ago and am currently back under orthopaedics as I may need more surgery BUT I have never had to put a moon boot back on after the first 6 months post accident/ repair surgery
just saying
Same. I nearly lost my foot and it still wasn’t as bad as Skanky 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This is the third negative story in the Mirror in the last two days, I wonder if it’s them that’s going for the takedown, as they seem to be laying it on thick. I’ve never seen so much negativity about her in the press before. Ooh if this keeps up we could be in for a wild ride 🤭🤭🤭. Oh dear Skanky, the tide has finally turned, bring on the cascade of negative stories. 🍿🍿🍿
I would hardly call Andre and his wife a "power couple."

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You did it with pages to spare V.I.P CONGRATULATIONS emmaw28 ....🎊🎉🥳⭐😎
Hahaha omg I actually forgot! I just went to look when I saw that and I’m at 1001!!! Wooooohoooooo I love ittttt in the words of the skankasorus 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Stubbed toe....? Poorly broken trotters....? Amy's new lungs....? Princess's bwoken pinkie....? Vaginoplasty....? Brain transplant...?

Very strange that the sign above says Way Out.... There is no way out for you Skanky....
She's gone to get her filters removed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.