Katie Price #223 Face all lumpy and full of filler Skanky is an animal killer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s like that typical person on Facebook that checks into a hospital… and when people ask if everything is ok… they say “pm me hun…!” And it turns out they were just dropping someone off 😂😂
Oh fackofffff KP - desperate to cling on to the public’s concern. No one cares!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The correct term would be 'stalking' ... if Carol isn't scared he soon will be ...

Yannow Kipper is free to lurve agen .... was Carol really as bad as it gets ... could there be worse in store ...

I've always wondered why her music career has never seemed to have gone anywhere... Any answers fellow Tattlers...?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s like that typical person on Facebook that checks into a hospital… and when people ask if everything is ok… they say “pm me hun…!” And it turns out they were just dropping someone off 😂😂
Oh fackofffff KP - desperate to cling on to the public’s concern. No one cares!
I call them the cannula huns. Have to post a pic of the cannula in the hand, with the blood pressure machine in the background. If they're lucky they might get a swish of a nurse walking past their bed 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is the story from Carl still predicted to drop tonight @DC16 ?
It was possibly today or tomorrow and it’s not Carl, as far as I know, it was something about her tv career (or lack of) but she’s obviously worried with all the deflection, as she would of been contacted for comment.

Reactions: 24
Just a check up apparently 🙄
Well what do you know DC.....shes actually been in hospital after a night out... is it drugs.. drink... a rape... injury... has she fallen over... has she been drink driving... climbing through people's windows ... did she fall over on her own drive in her big shoes with her enormous boobs weighing her down.....
Or is it us ???? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It did not do very well.(n)🎙🎶

I'm not surprised. The first few seconds are vomit inducing.... The rest is completely autotuned although I think she can probably hold a tune in a bucket. This is Scarlett's single, not the duet with Kipper that we are all awaiting for with bated breath..... I can't wait for that one.... Might buy it for Mr Madcat as a Christmas present....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
£1,200 for an effin' hoodie..... Hope that's noted for her BH in February..! bleep.
I don't understand these skint celebs who have to wear clothing with logos on eg Dior, Burberry
This is me having my heart restarted, asked a nurse to take the pic as I was busy
View attachment 1772376
L. have you got SVT? I have had it for 30 years. I know it's scary but massively controllable if you know the techniques to use. If you need any help I'm here, shout!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It was possibly today or tomorrow and it’s not Carl, as far as I know, it was something about her tv career (or lack of) but she’s obviously worried with all the deflection, as she would of been contacted for comment.
Ah OK thanks

Reactions: 5
I don't understand these skint celebs who have to wear clothing with logos on eg Dior, Burberry

L. have you got SVT? I have had it for 30 years. I know it's scary but massively controllable if you know the techniques to use. If you need any help I'm here, shout!
Ooooo.... Your last comment sounds rather serious.... I think L was being... erm... mocking..... Apologies if you were too..!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've always wondered why her music career has never seemed to have gone anywhere... Any answers fellow Tattlers...?
Yes she’s got a tit voice that always seems to be chasing after a tune, and unfortunately the only flat thing about her is her voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry -I am not quite on track with some KP gossip- what happened about her 'serious sexual assault/kidnap/gunpoint threats' that happened overseas a while back?
Has she healed from her trauma? 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.