Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has quite put me off my potato wedges with sour cream and chive dip....
Sitting in the fence. I find it most convenient the the tweet mentioned them being together, then “ all over each other” then suddenly these pictures are printed. . The plot thickens

He has a weave now, that his brother Michael the hairdresser maintains. Had it for years. Like the rest of his brothers, he has very little hair on the top.
Compared with when he was with kipper he looks fantastic now. Physically fit and well groomed. He had a lucky escape

Reactions: 34
I reckon he or it will spin it as some kind of "social experiment" and I can just hear the IG ranty video now "Yeah so I did da split fing to see if we would get abuse and guess what? I was right, weren't I? You lot are a nasty bunch of wankers, arntcha? 'Ere I am, on da frontline and to prove how fucking evil you all are, I fort I'd put it to da test an I was right weren't I??" Complete with Skanky in the background shrieking "Tell 'em Cole!!"
Yep. My money is on this scenario 100%

Reactions: 40
I wonder if he will make an announcement about “fighting to save their relationship”, or will this be a subject that will never be mentioned again.
Either way, I’m here for it.I have just realised something.I enjoy this absolute quagmire of a ( hahahaha) relationship.Im an anti-fan.

Reactions: 26
This will be a surprise to no one, the latest breakup was fake.

She literally has nothing to offer anymore, she is boring as fuck.
It is probably a good thing for her that Carl is still with her as it is not like she can get anyone better, whilst there are some sad desperate men that would have sex with her, very few if any would lower themselves to be in a relationship with her.

Reactions: 31
No tin hat required Willow, I think you're spot on! She has utilised social media, her shady business dealings, the gutter-press and enablers such as crawl, to blur the lines between fiction and reality so badly that nobody, be it us, a decent journalist, or fucking Scotland Yard can get to the definitive truth!

Don't let it depress or frustrate you.
For every Klattie & Karl, there are an army of decent people who make a positive impact upon the world (people who aren't complete and utter shameless c@nts like those two!!! ) Keep the faith sister!!

Reactions: 26
It will be on YouTube - the sequel to How Easy is it to Get Married in Vegas - How Easy is it to Fake a Break Up.

Reactions: 21
Pete reminds me of some kind of cornered animal here, like when my cat catches a mouse and it knows it's had it. A bit like a sweaty gerbil.

I did say when the news broke, The Sun are taking a risk by referring to it as Domestic Violence and then the police pigeonholing it before any enquiries have been concluded is weird yes. It all plays into the hands of Pwicey being painted as a victim, yet again.

Reactions: 29
That was his "Oh fucking hell moment" when he twigged what he'd done getting involved with it and had a hideous vision of the future.
Thats what happens when your trouser zip tells you lies

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.