Katie Price #222 Cole makes us heave, Pete’s got a weave, is noo egg sniffin at Skank wizard’s sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @karma4klattie with a whopping 61 likes for your thread title!

link to previous thread

This is actually a difficult recap for me to type as I’m a huge animal lover and what happened towards the end of the thread has upset and angered me. I think a few of us will be writing to the RSPCA in the next few days.

This is actually a difficult recap for me to type as I’m a huge animal lover and what happened towards the end of the thread has upset and angered me. I think a few of us will be writing to the RSPCA in the next few days.

However

The AFP story rolls on… is she still in hospital or isn’t she….

KFP and Cole split - did they or didn’t they. Was there a slapgate2? What really happened? Cole says if it didn’t come from his platform it’s Bullshit… but why were they seen coming out of a restaurant all “lovey-dovey??” a day or two later? We did get some tea which was that they were arguing in the restaurant and when they left - KFP never one to miss a photo opportunity with calling the paps in advance - grabbed Cole for a forced smooch.

3A5503CF-2324-4737-95AC-61C5B9BB84E1.jpeg

E76BD701-CCE5-44A4-B6C3-D6D281FD2028.jpeg

Cole - if you’re reading this - please for God’s sakes show you’ve got some credibility left by exposing this horrendous human for who she is.

None of us are sure where the poor youngest two kids are and what’s going on - but I’m sure it’ll come to light soon. We just hope they are safe.

KFP then did an Only “Grans” style shoot - where she really showed us how low she’s sinking. This was the hilarious point in the thread for all of us… and confirmed to us all yet again that there’s nowt wrong with those trotters…..
7F4F7F23-35D9-4A27-A0AF-18D45B6F1805.jpeg

However, leads me to the news of yet another poor dog killed in her care. I can’t even write about it - except RIP Sharon 🌈 ❤

In 5 words I can sum this up. KFP you are a bleep.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
I’ve just caught up, fell asleep watching the football. To say I’m sickened is an understatement. Like many, the animal abuse is one of the primary reasons I bleeping hate this woman. As many have said, if this is how she “cares” for pets, she shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near her children either. She is the lowest of the low. I couldn’t read the article as it’d turn me into an emotional wreck. YOU ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH KIPPER 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Right RSPCA - its time you earned your self-proclaimed mantle of Animal Rescuers!

Its long overdue for you to go to that disgusting hovel to remove ALL of those poor creatures that face DEATH every day with this bleeping hole skanky, she who has seen the death of SIX dogs now and you have done NOTHING about it! How many more of them have to die eh? How much more evidence do you actually need???

The next time I see your advert pleading for funds to rescue animals from abuse and neglect I'll bear it in mind that there are countless other dogs, cats & horses being violated and abused by this POS that YOU have done absolutely NOTHING about :(

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
Right RSPCA - its time you earned your self-proclaimed mantle of Animal Rescuers!

Its long overdue for you to go to that disgusting hovel to remove ALL of those poor creatures that face DEATH every day with this bleeping hole skanky, she who has seen the death of SIX dogs now and you have done NOTHING about it! How many more of them have to die eh? How much more evidence do you actually need???

The next time I see your advert pleading for funds to rescue animals from abuse and neglect I'll bear it in mind that there are countless other dogs, cats & horses being violated and abused by this POS that YOU have done absolutely NOTHING about :(
bleeping just disgusts me,we all signed that petition nothing bleeping happened,I wish animal rights would break into that shithole and Rescue those poor dogs.🙏

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

Well said Rita!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I hate the pets as accessories brigade with a passion. Social media has allowed us to see that some people shouldn’t be allowed animals - because they show us daily they can’t look after themselves - let alone a pet.

What reputable breeder would truly sell to some of these “celebrities”. Rescues wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole. Breeders selling to some of these people are just as bad and should be investigated too - just in it for the money.

It angers me so much when anyone doesn’t consider the impact of pet ownership - this is a living animal that relies on them to help it live it’s best life. People who don’t - are c**ts imo.

Rip Sharon x

*climbs off soap box

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Here’s a little reminder….

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
RSPCA - the lot covering Horsham.
BTW they have a shop in Horsham town centre :(

"There are many ways that you can get in touch with us and we are always happy to help. Before contacting us directly, please take a look at our FAQ’s section.

Telephone

Email

[email protected]

I have already emailed :mad::poop:
Don't bother with the FAQs - there isn't a section dealing with bleeping animal abusing assholes like skanky :( - just stick it to them via email

• Heart
I know it’s been said a million times but why is this bleep above the law? In every aspect of her life she causes utter carnage, she should be in prison for her driving offences and should never be allowed an animal again
I’m so bleeping angry about yet another dog dying in her ‘care’ why why why is she allowed to get away with all of this 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I refuse to support the RSPCA due to their ethics and the complete lack of helping so many abused and neglected animals. So many better, smaller charities that do amazing work with animals. The RSPCA will do duck all about yet another animal dying, they may send you begging emails for money if you send them an email though.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Are there any comments on daily fail ?i can’t see any.
Not yet Dolly. The 12 year old moderators are still asleep

"There are many ways that you can get in touch with us and we are always happy to help. Before contacting us directly, please take a look at our FAQ’s section.

Telephone

Email

[email protected]

Don't bother with the FAQs - there isn't a section dealing with bleeping animal abusing assholes like skanky :( - just stick it to them via email
On it!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The dog breeders are giving her these animals free. The dog protection people who trained Blade gave her that dog for free. For Fs sake stop her access to these animals. They are just phot opportunities to her. When she goes to Thailand and other holidays where do these dogs go? I am furious. Another dead animal. She does not care.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
The dog breeders are giving her these animals free. The dog protection people who trained Blade gave her that dog for free. For Fs sake stop her access to these animals. They are just phot opportunities to her. When she goes to Thailand and other holidays where do these dogs go? I am furious. Another dead animal. She does not care.
I think she got Blade free/cheap and Rolo, but she usually pays for the dogs.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Telephone

Email

[email protected]

Emailed!!!!

Reactions: 21
Who feeds her dogs? Can’t imagine Kipper does. Do they get their vaccinations? She certainly doesn’t even house train them. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I have just posted on facefuck as I get Rspca post re support,I’ve commented and said when you going to do something about the killer,someone had said they reported cats being abused,they put the phone down.😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Who feeds her dogs? Can’t imagine Kipper does. Do they get their vaccinations? She certainly doesn’t even house train them. 😡
She posted a clip the other week of them all outside MM having their food. It didn’t even look decent. Does anyone have the pic still? I bet they get the most basic food possible 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.