Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anybody going to put a stop to this? Those poor poor animals don't stand a chance. What does it take for the RSPCA to take the remaining animals into safety. She is a vile vile bleeping witch and I hope she OD's. Sorry absolutely NOT sorry.
Came back on after torturing myself through the England game thinking a good Tattle would cheer me up, but after reading about the needless death of another innocent animal at the hands of that vile c@nt, I'm now even more depressed 😞

I'm used to death in humans, comes with being ex-forces and working frontline NHS, but when I see something about animals (especially dogs) being killed/dying thanks to humans not caring for them responsibly it utterly breaks my heart, and I'm not ashamed to admit I often shed a tear when a dog loses it's little life 😓

duck you Price! duck you right up that badly smashed-in hole of yours (and Crawl's as well!!)
I’ve been working on a report for the relatively new job, since 6am this morning. Been flitting in/out on Tattle all day. Had a few hours sleep from 6ish until 9 and am off to cover at wildlife rescue at 2am for 3 hours, so owners can get some sleep. They’ve just had to pts a baby fox, hit by a car and lost 3 hedgehogs (mum & 2 of her babies), poisoned. Then I read this about KFP’s poor dog. To say I’m F’ing fuming & so upset, is an understatement. I’ve seen 1st hand the terrible treatment of her ‘pets/accessories’. Thank god I’m not associated with her any longer. I wouldn’t be responsible for my actions. Cold, calculated, unemotional, uncaring b1tch. Really I have no words as to how sad & angry I am.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Conspiracy theory time...

Did the pup die the day of the "break-up" and they realised it would bring them nuclear heat, so needed a deflection story so outrageous it would keep the press and public distracted?
Unfortunately for them the driver, vets or someone else has contacted The Scum and got it out there. As someone mentioned previously, the article doesn't pull any punches re her horrific record of animal abuse.

Note the article doesn't say when the vets' confirmed the death..?

"The driver picked the Pomeranian off the A24 and took her to Arun Vets in Pulborough, West Sussex, who confirmed the death."

I dunno? Maybe I'm letting the lines of fantasy and reality blur, but it all seems so convenient that all this "drama" has happened in the space of a week? 🤷‍♂️
Not tin foil hat time yet my friend 😀 normally takes 2-3 days for a story to be printed the paper would have to contact either skank or her rep so sometime Tuesday would be about right when the dog was picked up off the A24 near her house. The vet probably rang Price (who owes them money already and got no reply from her) so they probably rang the scum. All skanks done since Tuesday is post old pictures and videos even her walk of shame today was staged the same day as her hair and OF shoot.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Not tin foil hat time yet my friend 😀 normally takes 2-3 days for a story to be printed the paper would have to contact either skank or her rep so sometime Tuesday would be about right when the dog was picked up off the A24 near her house. The vet probably rang Price (who owes them money already and got no reply from her) so they probably rang the scum. All skanks done since Tuesday is post old pictures and videos even her walk of shame today was staged the same day as her hair and OF shoot.
Thanks for the heads-up re the reporting, Stan (tentatively places roll of Bacofoil back into drawer) 🤗

The British public will put up with a lot, even poor H and the kids being used & abused for publicity, but one thing they aren't so blasé about is animal cruelty and irresponsible pet ownership.
The most spicy & scathing comments about Klattie are always posted to articles about her lack of care and awareness of animal ownership.

We need to make sure her legs (including those bleeping hideous zombie-knees) are well and truly taken out this time!!

Zero tolerance for animal abusers! 🛑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I couldn't read the full story about poor Sharon, how are the animals even getting out of the house? Are they just being let out because nobody can be bothered taking them for a walk? Just being left to their own devices? Knowing you live by a dangerous road why would you even let your dogs out the house without being on a lead? Im sorry but i absolutley detest her, she is awful, she doesn't deserve to have any animals anywhere near her I wish she would get run over, dressing up like a cheap Christmas leftover doing OFs when your little dog has just passed away, I'm absolutely raging, its knocked me sick this.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Thanks for the heads-up re the reporting, Stan (tentatively places roll of Bacofoil back into drawer) 🤗

The British public will put up with a lot, even poor H and the kids being used & abused for publicity, but one thing they aren't so blasé about is animal cruelty and irresponsible pet ownership.
The most spicy & scathing comments about Klattie are always posted to articles about her lack of care and awareness of animal ownership.

We need to make sure her legs (including those bleeping hideous zombie-knees) are well and truly taken out this time!!

Zero tolerance for animal abusers! 🛑
I know the animal rights groups have targeted skank before so let's hope they get on board because seems the petition and RSPCA have done nothing to stop it from ownership. If the animal rights groups start to voice their rage it'll hit skank were it counts her pocket and image because nobody will want it advertising their products. It's probably the only two things skank cares about more than herself.🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve been working on a report for the relatively new job, since 6am this morning. Been flitting in/out on Tattle all day. Had a few hours sleep from 6ish until 9 and am off to cover at wildlife rescue at 2am for 3 hours, so owners can get some sleep. They’ve just had to pts a baby fox, hit by a car and lost 3 hedgehogs (mum & 2 of her babies), poisoned. Then I read this about KFP’s poor dog. To say I’m F’ing fuming & so upset, is an understatement. I’ve seen 1st hand the terrible treatment of her ‘pets/accessories’. Thank god I’m not associated with her any longer. I wouldn’t be responsible for my actions. Cold, calculated, unemotional, uncaring b1tch. Really I have no words as to how sad & angry I am.
My in laws pts their 15 yo old border terrier yesterday, she was blind deaf incontinent and couldn’t use her back legs, they are devastated as they loved he so much. My wife and I feel guilty as we said she had no quality of life and would be for the best. Skank just laughs and grifts another.🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Speaking of slipper socks - get some in Costco 😂
I got these yesterday and no one will ever see me wearing them - wouldn’t be seen dead wearing them but they’re so nice and warm 😁 joys of being single haha
Going there later on this morning once I get to sleep might pick up a pair or two. I give no fucks what I look like - just like kipper , only I’ll be wearing them indoors

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Can’t sleep. I’m raging and so upset that another poor dog has died. I’ve been tossing and turning thinking that she has probably had none of them spayed/neutered. So nature will take its course and there will be more puppies to neglect. She probably wants that to happen to make extra money out of their misery. If they already live in their own piss and tit it’s disgusting. Surely the RSPCA can visit her without pre-warning her and assess the squalor? I wonder also if PETA can help? Crawl obviously loves Sid. How can he let her get away with the abuse? As to the breeders who are giving her these doomed pups! They have also got blood on their hands.
It’s just as if they have handed them over to Cruella de Ville. I wish I could go and take them all away right now! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Is she back with CW or with that new man??
most likely both and uncle tom cobbley and all, its the only wash her minge gets 😂

Can’t sleep. I’m raging and so upset that another poor dog has died. I’ve been tossing and turning thinking that she has probably had none of them spayed/neutered. So nature will take its course and there will be more puppies to neglect. She probably wants that to happen to make extra money out of their misery. If they already live in their own piss and tit it’s disgusting. Surely the RSPCA can visit her without pre-warning her and assess the squalor? I wonder also if PETA can help? Crawl obviously loves Sid. How can he let her get away with the abuse? As to the breeders who are giving her these doomed pups! They have also got blood on their hands.
It’s just as if they have handed them over to Cruella de Ville. I wish I could go and take them all away right now! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
someone should get that lot in there, that save the chain smoking beagles and make up tested rabbits , never mind glueing their arses to the roads, this is an emergancy, those poor animals need saving now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What i can't figure out is how this one dog (Sharon) got out, you'd think if Sharon escaped the others would follow it's a natural instinct or does skank lock them in separate rooms or cages if so why were the doors left open in Pricey Towers when she's out when skanks been burgled, starting to suspect skank was home when the dog escaped and she was to pissed or drugged up to notice.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
For fck sake. , how can this be allowed to keep happening . She obviously didn't even know dog was out, as driver picked it up and took to vets.
My dog got out today. She’s a devil. Unfortunately for me she can open doors. I do need to keep the key turned in n the lock so she doesn’t get out. 2 minutes putting the shopping in..gone, I was right out , luckily caught her quick. Kipper does not give two hoots about those animals , they are for posing with, just like her children . She really needs a judge to say no more . One pet dying is bad luck, we are now past thinking unlucky, now folks should be saying unbelievable.

Last edited:
What I don’t understand is her deluded fans! When a story like this breaks… and it’s now HOW many times? How they justify saying she is a good person…I can’t get my head around it!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
My dog got out today. She’s a devil. Unfortunately for me she can open doors. I do need to keep the key turned in n the lock so she doesn’t get out. 2 minutes putting the shopping in..gone, I was right out , luckily caught her quick. Kipper does not give two hoots about those animals , they are for posing with, just like her children . She really needs a judge to say no more . One pet dying is bad luck, we are now past thinking unlucky, now folks should be saying unbelievable.
Just get a child safety lock for the front and back doors or fit a safety chain. Might keep the little bugger from escaping might also give up trying after a few unsuccessful escape attempts 😀

Attachments

Reactions: 13
This story just hit the Mail and comments are open. There is a pic of her in a pink ball cap where she almost looks pretty. It’s so filtered it bears no resemblance to the actual Katie.
It will be interesting to see what the ratio is of bad to good comments.

Reactions: 11
Just get a child safety lock for the front and back doors or fit a safety chain. Might keep the little bugger from escaping might also give up trying after a few unsuccessful escape attempts 😀
Good idea. I will have a look.her paws are like little monkey hands, curl right round, I hate to think what she could get up to if she had a thumb. Opens drawers and everything. Even managed to get out her crate . My two prev goldens were like scooby doo scared of their own shadow , this one is brazen as you like.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm beyond angry! How the duck hasn't anyone in some kind of authority not stepped in here? She is running rings around the legal system, getting away with everything! Something is very wrong.

Katie Price's dog 'killed in horror crash as tragedy marks her sixth pet to die' - Mirror Online

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Good idea. I will have a look.her paws are like little monkey hands, curl right round, I hate to think what she could get up to if she had a thumb. Opens drawers and everything. Even managed to get out her crate . My two prev goldens were like scooby doo scared of their own shadow , this one is brazen as you like.
My Golden Lulu had the same grip. She actually could hold my hand. She was very human. I miss her. Luckily she lived to be nearly 15.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.