Katie Price #221 Another bloke pokes his sausage into her goal, Is this the end for Cole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's upside down 3:30 when he looks at his watch. ๐Ÿคฃ
I thought it says 12.15
Oooh Look .... Kipper is selling part of her personalised professional 'recordin stewdio' on DePlop ...

View attachment 1759584
Awww I had one of those as a child in the 70s, this picture just brought back a good memory of playing with this, I love this picture. I had a lot of Fisher Price stuff, I had the school and the aeroplane.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

latest just in
Omg ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I'm fuckin raaaaaaaggggggiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggggggg fuckin bleep STOP HAVING FUCKIN ANIMALS YOU NEGLECTFUL HORRIBLE FUCKIN witch ๐Ÿ˜ค SOOOO ANGRY ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm seriously pissed off and in no mood to continue reading the thread right now. I'm sorry if this doesn't go down well, but frankly I couldn't give a flying duck, when will it be her that gets run over I FUCKIN dislike her

• Heart
Reactions: 34

latest just in
Fโ€™ing shocking. Thousands signed the petitions to get RSPCA to STOP her having any more animals, yet they did nothing! Now another poor creature is dead. How many more animals must die before anything is done? I know, apart from petition, hundreds of people have contacted RSPCA direct too. All animals MUST be removed immediately. I personally contacted & actually visited an RSPCA shop, when I found out sheโ€™d left the cats ( when she moved) in the stables. I also reported when Harvey flung a cat off the table & injured it, while we were waiting for KFP, going to a function. We were all mortified & upset. I told KFP what happened & she wasnโ€™t bothered. One of our group tried to find the injured cat, unsuccessfully. ENOUGH now. Iโ€™m fuming & very, very upset. When we read her ex groom, Joanneโ€˜s story, itโ€™s just been going on for years, this terrible treatment of animals. ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ข

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Anyone else think these pictures (if they are recent) look like Katie is holding onto him for dear life and he canโ€™t be arsed? Maybe she was hoping for crisis talks and expecting heโ€™d take her back? Might just be me, but thatโ€™s what I think xx
He looks angry and bemused in the first picture, I believed him when he said they had split, maybe I'm just guillable but this time I think he is telling the truth .

Reactions: 18
I cant actually read this...
Iโ€™m bleeping raging about this. The way she treats animals is enough to despise the unwashed fuckwit, never mind all the rest. I know Iโ€™ve mentioned this before, but my dog died a few months ago and Iโ€™m devastated, I miss her so much, but that callous overinflated bleeping lowlife bleep wonโ€™t give her dog (and all the others) a second thought. Imagine not caring that your animals die because of your neglect. God I actually hate that woman.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Safe to say now we know why the bleeping evil lying bullying narcissistic violent drug addict witch bleep bleep slag has been keeping its head down for the last two days, duck all to do with the breakup it was because she was waiting for this story of another animal dying in her care due to her being tit faced on drink and drugs being released. There will be a day someone will walk up to her a lamp it one and i hope when that happens it's in front of me because i'd give that person a good 5 mins worth of punches and kicks before i stepped in to say "that's enough run that way i'll tell plod i didn't get a look at your face so can't describe you and send them in the opposite direction" ๐Ÿคฌ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So if this is about something related to KATIE and sheโ€™s managed to legally get them from him, this might not involve SS it might involve lawyers
How would she be able to afford lawyers though when she never pays back all her other debts?๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 11
Safe to say now we know why the bleeping evil lying bullying narcissistic violent drug addict witch bleep bleep slag has been keeping its head down for the last two days, duck all to do with the breakup it was because she was waiting for this story of another animal dying in her care due to her being tit faced on drink and drugs being released. There will be a day someone will walk up to her a lamp it one and i hope when that happens it's in front of me because i'd give that person a good 5 mins worth of punches and kicks before i stepped in to say "that's enough run that way i'll tell plod i didn't get a look at your face so can't describe you and send them in the opposite direction" ๐Ÿคฌ
Conspiracy theory time...

Did the pup die the day of the "break-up" and they realised it would bring them nuclear heat, so needed a deflection story so outrageous it would keep the press and public distracted?
Unfortunately for them the driver, vets or someone else has contacted The Scum and got it out there. As someone mentioned previously, the article doesn't pull any punches re her horrific record of animal abuse.

Note the article doesn't say when the vets' confirmed the death..?

"The driver picked the Pomeranian off the A24 and took her to Arun Vets in Pulborough, West Sussex, who confirmed the death."

I dunno? Maybe I'm letting the lines of fantasy and reality blur, but it all seems so convenient that all this "drama" has happened in the space of a week? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
What the duck! She needs her animals taking away PRONTO.
bleeping bleep. Thatโ€™s proper riled me ๐Ÿคฌ
How can she look after her kids and keep them safe if she can't even keep the animals in her care safe (so many of her animals keep dying)

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.