Katie Price #22 Liar Liar, cabin on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PAGE 48 And you know what that means!!

Time to start suggestions for the next thread.

Any previous suggestions to be reposted NOW!

Reactions: 5
On snarl stories, the clip with Sid, you can hear in the background that KP is having injections possibly filler by someone, KP talking about its hard to smile when it’s numb and the person who’s doing it says she’s not putting too much in, gonna build it up so she don’t look like a duck and swelling etc. 😡 Where does this need to be reported?
This is the voice you can hear. It’s ferns mate, that she was doing work outs with and who does ferns fillers etc.
If you look on Ellie website, it says she can visit your home to do it and most likely priceless was having “ Russian lips” this is what fern has last week. 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
So just because she says she does a Covid test every few days thinks it is ok to behave in this way, no wonder this country is taking so long to get out of this. Expect a backlash, when you brazenly plaster it all over social media breaking lockdown rules. 😡

Sid is still with us...

So this is what was sold and was is left on Depop last night. The lashes at £30 a pop look as though they may have multiple lots, so cannot tell from the post how many can/have been sold... over to the Tattle accountant... 🤣
Sorry, I've said this before, but who on earth is buying this shite? Clearly dirty, not pressed/ironed, badly displayed. 'A Fool and His Money' sprongs to mind.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He's my suggestion for the next thread:

Cole 'The Rock'', I'm a hard rebel.
Irresistible but u call me 'The Pebble?'

Or even Springs to mind.:LOL::LOL:
Mortified! Tried to correct the spelling but it was to late!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow!! @Lucid30!!! You are good 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Haha thanks. 🤪
I’ve been snooping, as like geordiegirl I hate fern. Been on Ellie website and ferns stories and recognise the voice.

I’ve added the deplop it’s around £18,587.
I’ve missed some before and the signed postcards and eye lashes, we have no way of knowing how many sold. It’s probably a lot more. Thanks DC16 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Do you remember Leslie ash? Lovely looking girl, look what it did to her, see some lovely looking girls ruined by the trout pout
Anna Friel too!

PAGE 48 And you know what that means!!

Time to start suggestions for the next thread.

Any previous suggestions to be reposted NOW!
Thread Suggestion:

Katie Price #23 Pricey makes out she's Old Mother Hubbard, but really she's a lying skanky buzzard!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Katie Price #23 Katie is my bird but you can't polish a turd said man like Carl with his boss eyed snarl

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahah this is brilliant. Do the police know aswell? 🥰
I don't think the Police have the time to read the newspapers, it gets in the way of the consumption of donuts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Keep the faith tattlers because slowly but surely people are seeing what a lying scumbag this woman is, Snarl don’t bother me because as soon as he gets a the break he’s hoping for he’ll be off mark my words, only in it for the fame and money

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.