Katie Price #22 Liar Liar, cabin on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion..
"Everyday flouting the rules, but us Tattlers are no fools". First attempt so excuse if weak!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Doesn't matter, it's still on someone's hard drive, I hope the courts get wind of this....
What is a car guru? Surely you would need to actually sell some instead of driving about in them with the slag-on-the-seat and the nodding-dog-on-the-back-shelf...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What is a car guru? Surely you would need to actually sell some instead of driving about in them with the slag-on-the-seat and the nodding-dog-on-the-back-shelf...
Don't forget the furry dice...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And we are going to send round the English police too with some nasty soap to wash your pig ignorant mouth out you ugly plastic munter. God you are thick.
How the hell has this woman got any clients?? I’m quite speechless. I actually got eye strain trying to work out what she was saying but then I don’t speak chav, innit 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Probably something similar to the karate kid, you know chanting 'wax on, wax off' while he's got his polishing cloths out.

Don't forget the windscreen header with 'twit' and 'twatess' above their heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably something similar to the karate kid, you know chanting 'wax on, wax off' while he's got his polishing cloths out.

Don't forget the windscreen header with 'twit' and 'twatess' above their heads.
Nah - it would have to say 'MINE ALL MINE' ;)

Nah - it would have to say 'MINE ALL MINE' ;)
So have the Essex plod gone round the house to check out her inflated lips? There is evidence of the procedure taking place through sound. There will be proof that it wasn't a phone call. Bang to rights, £10k fine innit! Eff you Pricey :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
And we are going to send round the English police too with some nasty soap to wash your pig ignorant mouth out you ugly plastic munter. God you are thick.
Her voice is the worst. Really grating. And I Iove to swear too, but she takes it to another level. She's moaning on her stories asking what she does wrong 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
It seems that someone is spreading a rather amusing rumour that Carl has been secretly seeing someone else...
Bianca gascoigne!
Oh my days that would be funny, please be true🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Her voice is the worst. Really grating. And I Iove to swear too, but she takes it to another level. She's moaning on her stories asking what she does wrong 🤦‍♀️
Can you imagine a woman gave birth to that in good faith - oh the absolute shame ☘ I couldn't find a shame emoji so thought a shamrock might cheer youz up like...

It seems that someone is spreading a rather amusing rumour that Carl has been secretly seeing someone else...
Bianca gascoigne!
Well she's 100x more attractive than KP, okay she's had some work but she's not had any kids and probably knows table etiquette.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bianca gascoigne!
Hahaha, oh my word. Let it be,let it be, let it be 🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ, on her latest story, she's trying to flog those waffle leggings again, you know those that have the inbuilt feature of keeping your knees in separate postcodes.

"Limanates more se-u-lie than enee uvver leggin ow there" So that's none at all then. Take my cash now you chavvy bint and I'd better be a size 6 by Tuesday or I want a refund, oh wait....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.