Katie Price #22 Liar Liar, cabin on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, on her latest story, she's trying to flog those waffle leggings again, you know those that have the inbuilt feature of keeping your knees in separate postcodes.

"Limanates more se-u-lie than enee uvver leggin ow there" So that's none at all then. Take my cash now you chavvy bint and I'd better be a size 6 by Tuesday or I want a refund, oh wait....
They do what and is that legal in this country??? 🦵 🍗

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some weird tit from carwash.

View attachment 446825
'Killer Camp Carl' now thinks he's the Confucious of Essex. Two of Confucious (not grifter, sly eyed Coles) best known quotes were ' Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves' and 'The superior man thinks always of virtue; the common man thinks of comfort'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
QUOTE="peeko, post: 4004124, member: 178550"]
Keep the faith tattlers because slowly but surely people are seeing what a lying scumbag this woman is, Snarl don’t bother me because as soon as he gets a the break he’s hoping for he’ll be off mark my words, only in it for the fame and money
[/QUOTE]
Probably not going to get the kind of fans he wants or much money for sticking with skanky flaps 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ, on her latest story, she's trying to flog those waffle leggings again, you know those that have the inbuilt feature of keeping your knees in separate postcodes.

"Limanates more se-u-lie than enee uvver leggin ow there" So that's none at all then. Take my cash now you chavvy bint and I'd better be a size 6 by Tuesday or I want a refund, oh wait....
Blimey, she doesn't need any help in that department, I should think her knees have the imprint of Carwash's earholes on the insides. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Keep the faith tattlers because slowly but surely people are seeing what a lying scumbag this woman is, Snarl don’t bother me because as soon as he gets a the break he’s hoping for he’ll be off mark my words, only in it for the fame and money
Nice one Carl! 👍

• Haha
it’s not snarl, he’s not smart enough to be on here 🤣 if you are reading this Snarl, I’ll send over some Rennies as that Sheesh must now be repeating on you and giving you and her terrible indigestion 🤣

It must be surely? 🤷‍♀️

Try reading peeko's posts in Cole's lazy essex drawl in your head, peeko types exactly how Cole speaks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi Fern you ugly munter 👋 - stop breaking the rules - the police will be at your door and you and your dubious friends will be fined.

So selling endless stuff without a suitable #ad... hidden amongst the conucopia of creased nastiness.

If you threaten one of us you threaten all of us and we don't take to that kindly.

And don't forget @Pom Bear .... 'Hitler, he only had one ball...'

That twit tache suits him 👏 :love:

Aww poor Siddy - I feel sorry for him and where is his g/f Precious? In a box in the huge garden log cabin?
I actually prefer my fantasy ramble outcome from the other day, still in my noggin though but revealing all now.

After their 'hand to hand' combat in the Masterchef Kitchen when the big kick off was happening, 'Spit The Dog' and 'Turkey Teef Sid' the dog have actually fallen in love.

Well suited I think.

One has had a blokes arm permanently up his arse for his whole life and Little Sid has comedy teeth from Turkey installed and is probably psychological scarred from having to watch Skanky Flaps and Cole go at 'it'. Plus his front paws are at a 90 degree angle (or could that be because of the former, who knows what happens behind closed doors).

But as Micheal Ball would no doubt say, 'Love Conquers Everything' and they have walked off into the sunset paw in paw.

• Haha
Nah - it would have to say 'MINE ALL MINE' ;)

So have the Essex plod gone round the house to check out her inflated lips? There is evidence of the procedure taking place through sound. There will be proof that it wasn't a phone call. Bang to rights, £10k fine innit! Eff you Pricey :D
I wouldn't rule out it all being a stunt for publicity.

Reactions: 4
This is the voice you can hear. It’s ferns mate, that she was doing work outs with and who does ferns fillers etc.
If you look on Ellie website, it says she can visit your home to do it and most likely priceless was having “ Russian lips” this is what fern has last week. 🤷‍♀️
I have no idea what ‘Russian’ lips are but kudos to her for going anywhere near them herpes encrusted monstrosities 🤢 Covid or Herpes 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
How old are these latest vids or has she thrown a wig on 🤔. I don’t think she has tho as u can see her tatty hair on her head. All these years she’s owned her hair and she still can’t make that top bit look blended in, how fecking hard is it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Typical KP reaction to bad press, quickly uploads a load of tat flogging crap! Give it half hour and she’ll be back in the Sun with an ‘exclusive’
:rolleyes:

How old are these latest vids or has she thrown a wig on 🤔. I don’t think she has tho as u can see her tatty hair on her head. All these years she’s owned her hair and she still can’t make that top bit look blended in, how fecking hard is it 🤷🏼‍♀️
They’re old, just like her excuses

Maybe Snarl will make an appearance on here later on this evening. He’s probably still sat on the ‘naughty step’ after ‘accidentally’ recording/revealing #Lipgate🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
So just because she says she does a Covid test every few days thinks it is ok to behave in this way, no wonder this country is taking so long to get out of this. Expect a backlash, when you brazenly plaster it all over social media breaking lockdown rules. 😡

Sid is still with us...

So this is what was sold and was is left on Depop last night. The lashes at £30 a pop look as though they may have multiple lots, so cannot tell from the post how many can/have been sold... over to the Tattle accountant... 🤣
What a scruffy ton of tat that no-one would look twice at rummaging at a jumble-sale. However, our darling Kylie was offered 50k for THOSE gold hotpants. Stinky Price couldn't even get that for her pink jalopy, teehee. (and no, that isn't a euphamism folks) x

The freebie takeaway from Sheesh last night. This pair of scrounging grifters drove 30 miles to get it cos the food is so good sorry, free.

Interestingly telling on both their IG stories when the scavangers were rooting through the box of freebie food, Katie Price said "Whoo they got Moonk Fish". Killer Camp laughed at her and corrected her pronunciation (before you ask, yes, even I was amazed at that).

It's been removed from Skankys stories, but guess what, still up on his at the moment, demeaning his 'Dolly'.

The more days that go by the more I'm absolutely convinced he's up to something dodgy with his dad and possibly that JYY women. I agree, in my humble opinion of which I'm allowed, that he and his dad are fleecing her notoriety for as much money as they can get. It's a well cosidered view they are/were in financial dire straits before the 'desperate for a man/any man' came along. If her and Cole split, she is not a director of Priceywoods nor the JYY or what ever they are called companies so will not be entitled to any dividends or money from them. They could legally tell her to duck off, although, if they have been illegally giving her money this could implicate all of them for fraudulant behaviour. She must trust them explicitly or she's even thicker than I thought!
I'm unsure about all that but I pray that someone, ANYONE will take KP down. Thoroughly.

Reactions: 7
Typical KP reaction to bad press, quickly uploads a load of tat flogging crap! Give it half hour and she’ll be back in the Sun with an ‘exclusive’
:rolleyes:

They’re old, just like her excuses

Maybe Snarl will make an appearance on here later on this evening. He’s probably still sat on the ‘naughty step’ after ‘accidentally’ recording/revealing #Lipgate🤣
He has properly thrown her under the bus with this; absolutely must have known it was audible before posting! What a 24 Carat gold ballbag he is!! Or, he really is as thick as pig tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.