Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
As promised @Dollylovesshoes earlier...face swap pic of Katie and Cole πŸ˜€β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16685439668761.jpg

I'm on last thread so catching up still πŸ˜ƒ xx..

I just realised on the pic it looks like Cole has the raincoat on from neck down and Katie is wearing just the hood πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Whl1994

VIP Member
Hon da furst dey of krisboysonmus
Me troo luv gayve two me
A stey hin da Pryoree
Hon da sekund dey of krisboysonmus
Me troo luv gayve two me
Too knew wigs
Han a stey hin da Pryoree
Hon da furd dey of krisboysonmus
Me troo luv gayve two me
Free face lifs
Too knew wigs
Hon da forf dey of krisboysonmus
Me troo luv gayve two me
For knew hegs
Free face lifs
Too knew wigs
Hon da fif dey of krisboysonmus
Me troo luv gayve two me
Fife fayke rings
For knew hegs
Free face lifs
Too knew wigs
Hon da sickth dey of krisboysonmus
Me troo luv gayve two me
Sicks armed robbas
Fife fayke rings
For knew hegs
Free face lifs
Too knew wigs
Hon day sevinf dey of krisboysonmus
Me troo luv gayve two me
Sevin lynes of coke
Sicks armed robbas
Fife fayke rings
For knew hegs
Free face lifs
Too knew wigs
Hon da ateth dey of krisboysonmus
Me troo luv gayve two me
Ate filtad fotoes
Sevin lynes of coke
Sicks armed robbas
Fife fayke rings
For knew hegs
Free face lifs
Too knew wigs
Hon da nynfth dey of krisboysonmus
Me troo luv gayve two me
Ha lung four me muvva
Ate filtad fotoes
Sevin lynes of coke
Sicks armed robbas
Fife fayke rings
For knew hegs
Free face lifs
Too knew wigs
Hon da tenf dey of krisboysonmus
Me troo luv gayve two me
Ten shot of vodker
Ha lung four me muvva
Ate filtad fotoes
Sevin lynes of coke
Sicks armed robbas
Fife fayke rings
For knew hegs
Free face lifs
Too knew wigs
Hon da helevifth dey of krisboysonmus
Me troo luv gayve two me
Helevin lifs to cort
Ten shot of vodker
Ha lung four me muvva
Ate filtad fotoes
Sevin lynes of coke
Sicks armed robbas
Fife fayke rings
For knew hegs
Free face lifs
Too knew wigs
Hon da tawelf dey of krisboysonmus
Me troo luv gayve two me
Han hincurabbal STD
Helevin lifs to cort
Ten shot of vodker
Ha lung four me muvva
Ate filtad fotoes
Sevin lynes of coke
Sicks armed robbas
Fife fayke rings
For knew hegs
Free face lifs
Too knew wigs

Appy krisboysonmus two owl me fans (chip shop Brenda han creepy kev frum da gardin centa) Woo hooo....Pete you cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Lunagooner

VIP Member
Lol move over Channing Tatum now the tosser thinks he's Gareth Bale on the plus side he's got a Hag in a bag 😘
hag.png

• Haha
Reactions: 55

DC16

VIP Member
I used to really like Katie price, I’m not sure now however I do think she’s a brilliant mum to Harvey x
A brilliant mum wouldn't wish that her son would die before her, or when told, that candles were left burning unattended all night in Harvey's house when he was living in Essex (and there could of been a fire break out) that it would of 'done her a favour'
What mother gives birth, then weeks later, leaves him with her mother to go to the Playboy Mansion for 6 weeks. (Yes I know a lot of mothers may have to leave their children to go to work, but she wasn't exactly poor then)
He has been bought up by Amy, nannies, ex's, hairdressers, neighbours, residential schools & colleges and always has at least one carer with him (even when Katie has him) Plus employs any old carer, even if they are not qualified to meet his needs.
Yep, absolutely brilliant mother right there you will find :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 53

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Just catching up, OMG the poncho raincoat, her entire outfit and the fugly thing with a pathetic tiny man-bun photos, the absolute state of them. Always say these hols they take are guaranteed to have me rolling around with laughter, and these are classic gold, up there with the β€˜Cowgirl on a Lawnmowerβ€˜ set πŸ˜‚

3D288842-CB5D-43ED-B898-25F23A287DA2.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

emmaw28

VIP Member
Well done @Winepig on another fab title… with 54 likes!

Well… what can we say… another thread, another week, another few days in the lives of the gruesome twosome.

There was talk of them having to rush back incognito from their break to keep up appearances as allegedly AFP had a lung transplant at Harefield Hospital - however nothing has been confirmed from the Pricey clan (all comments on social media being swiftly deleted…) - leading us Tattlers to assume they’re in a huge bidding war with the press to sell their story… cue the media interviews and no more lugging around that oxygen tank and milking that one for what it’s worth… we’ll see about that!
However, the journos heard it here first 😁

They’re still drip feeding pictures from their Thailand trip, which have left us all in hysterics. Dog the Bounty Hunter, Micky Rourke in The Wrestler and Peter Stringfellow have serious competition in the lookalike from behind stakes.
However, did she or didn’t she have a bit of a nip and tuck while she was there? Were those surgical tights/compression stockings? Hmm… let’s see. Nice to know that she didn’t need the moon boots though. Amazing how they’re just dusted off at special occasions - like court appearances, media appearances and such like…

Let’s see what this new thread brings. Pictures of The Happy Pricey Clan around AFP in her hospital bed? Will we be in mourning for the Oxygen Tank? Will despicable Chauffeur-Cole be hanging around in the photos or will he still be banished?

Let’s see… I’m sure I’ve forgotten loads to add but here are some lovely snaps to recap…

As you were!

Link to last thread

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Over an hour now since I first viewed the poncho photos and I can’t stop laughing at those pics. I was just on a zoom call, think I smirked the entire way through it, my mind just kept returning to the pair of them and the fact they thought it was a great set of photos to publish, OMG the drugs have really addled their teeny tiny brains, I just had another look after my call, and WOW, also her shape, she has a brick figure now, reminded me of one of my daughters Lego people. Oh Skank who wants to pay money in OF for this, unless you are going down the comedy route, have to say, wasn’t your intention, but you have brought much mirth to the Tattle today πŸ˜‚

Skank and her Lego shape, these photos will be a future Tattle staple feature methinks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

65AE30C2-8C00-4724-ABD5-819968BC37D3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I used to really like Katie price, I’m not sure now however I do think she’s a brilliant mum to Harvey x
Errrrrm I think you'll find you are on the wrong thread with that ridiculous assumption. Best go take a look at her collection of wikis to see what a brilliant "mother" she is to ANY of those kids

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

DC16

VIP Member
I honestly don't think I could love these pictures anymore if I tried! Comedy gold! Wanky with the man bun absolutely kills it for me though! The funniest and cringiest thing I have seen for a long time! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wankys leggings! 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Absolute comedy gold, these pictures. I'm in the office today and trying to laugh without my colleagues noticing!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
Aw I find it quite sad that on the ride the two kiddies are sitting together whereas I would want the two little ones between the adults if it were me. Sink Boy just looks detached. I have more of a bond with some of my friends’ kids than he appears to have
And how on earth can she walk in those narrow converse things.
I'd look happier sat next to my ex wife and I fucking ate her haha, none of em look happy at all.

Edit, it has spelt hate as ate and won't let me edit it, I'd just like to confirm that she is still alive haha

• Haha
Reactions: 41