Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
6 comments, all bots
Many of his and her comments are now. Are these bots she pays for to make out she has more comments or they just turn up?

I thought that fat couldn’t accumulate in previously sucked out areas? It has to go somewhere else doesn’t it?
I dunno - her stomach looks so bloated and it always does. Her legs and hips look tiny and she did previously have lipo on her legs - why I don’t know! I mean stomach that’s a hard area to shift, she’s had 5 kids…but her legs were always thin

Reactions: 15
Just had to express my uneasiness at those photos of the Winterland thing and the face on Sink boy. He makes me feel so uncomfortable seeing his expression in one of the pics. I'd be so worried if I was Kieran.
Its so fcking selfish of her to play pretend happy families with him when its obvious the children don't care for him and vice versa.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No wonder sink boy looked pissed off last night, his agency blagged him his first red carpet invite his big moment to shine, get noticed and his foot on the zlist ladder and he had to take his nanna and in true skank fashion she made it all about her pushing him to the sidelines to make her look like "mum of the year" only good point is skanks zleb status has suffered didn't get her normal red carpet press night invite to tulleys had to go a week later and now only got the red carpet walk at winter wonderland because sink boys agency got him the invite. 😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No its one of those big indelible marker pens people use to write on moving-house boxes

Poor Simon. No wonder he's got that haunted look about him now :)

or this - they're about the same size View attachment 1739621

I see he shonky "agents" scored the grifters this excellent gig then :LOL:

How can they call this A FAMILY? For a start take one look at Sinky's face because he is despising the thing more with every second he has to go along with this farce, pretending to be "A Family", to like her poor bloody kids and even the coup de grâce - to like her! Are the Sun taking the piss with their comment "Flashing huge smiles"?

I dunno about her elbowing Him after Christmas (just when he's grifted her loadsa pressies) - it looks like he is going to spontaneously combust long before then :) Bring it on!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)
why wait untill after christmas to dump him ? cos she cant cook and Amy will be too ill to cook this year,so skanky will stay with wanky this year just for a christmas dinner,(but next year, her mother should be well enough to cook christmas dinner), would skanky be that shallow ? you bet she would

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Strange comment left on it’s Instagram .

Having said that , her fans are clearly as nuts as she is , it’s probably just one of those…
I keep wondering if the issue is to do with Harvey and maybe AFP has had an op or maybe not os a smokescreen ...

Reactions: 7
I keep wondering if the issue is to do with Harvey and maybe AFP has had an op or maybe not os a smokescreen ...
I don’t know - who bloody knows with these lot .

Just thought it odd coz this comment was apropos of nothing , not in answer to another comment , nothing 🤔

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.