Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's either not taxed it cos he's a gangster, a geezer or he can't afford the £630 a year, I know which one I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You might be right! Taken from his insta

Watch out Brighton
Nooooooo f*ck off out of my town you pair of c*nts, you might love Brighton, but can tell ya, it doesn’t love you back. Skank you are everything Brighton detests, we hate you here…..be gone Witch, and take that evil slime that follows you around with you…..YUCK 🤢

I’m ready…

E04A4639-2527-4B85-AD79-F29AEF2A57AF.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Bloody hell you lot move quick! I'll never catch up, still stuck in Spain with a phone and tit glasses.

Anything exciting going on in the world of Kipstick and Carol?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Bloody hell you lot move quick! I'll never catch up, still stuck in Spain with a phone and tit glasses.

Hope you are betty Webby.❤I’m sure a Krustie will fill you in,she has had more surgery🤣But you wont be surprised at that.🤣

Reactions: 16

Yes, it’s all going down at 6pm tonight, Skank will be releasing her ‘biggest, bestest, naughtiest, sexiest, most revealing, most nudiest, most dirtiest, most outrageous, most stunning, most gorgeous, most fabulous video EVER, on Only Fans’…..we are all salivating at the prospect, expecting new nipples and scabby minge to be heading our way, if someone can grab a copy, screen grabs will do….phoarrrr what a night….I’ve got the wine in, event of the year, so excited, though we might all be very sick laters.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just dithering here, but if Carol is as jealous and possessive as he comes across, why would he let Kipper do this?

Are his millyuns as a SUCCESSFUWL LUCKSURY CAR (wheeler) DEELER not enough?

Or is it that they're both as bad as each other? Am I a prude because I can't imagine my partner and I both earning a living through OF?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just dithering here, but if Carol is as jealous and possessive as he comes across, why would he let Kipper do this?

Are his millyuns as a SUCCESSFUWL LUCKSURY CAR (wheeler) DEELER not enough?

Or is it that they're both as bad as each other? Am I a prude because I can't imagine my partner and I both earning a living through OF?
I tend to think she's more controlling than him, he's all talk and no tousers...but... there are controlling men who pimp partners out and live off the proceeds.

Reactions: 12
Less than an hour to the big unveiling,,,,woohoo do you like it. Was going to ring in sick but realised i'd just be sat on my arse at home might aswell sit on my arse at work getting paid 😀 anyways bet sink boy and skank will be glued to their phones reading comments from 6pm on the thread so can someone start a new one before 6pm and we'll have a whole thread to take the piss. ❤

• Haha
@WillowTree21 watch out, she was at the Ivy Asia, where you went the other day. All she says is I love it, in the car, in the restaurant, she seriously has no other vocabulary 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh dear, SB is now wearing JYY 🤣
Noooooo I’ve been to the Ivy Asia, polluted it now, can never go back 🤦🏽‍♀️ Skank’s also saying she’s doing the school run, she better not be, that will be way too much access this week, those kids should have as little contact with the pair of them as possible.

• Sad
Noooooo I’ve been to the Ivy Asia, polluted it now, can never go back 🤦🏽‍♀️ Skank’s also saying she’s doing the school run, she better not be, that will be way too much access this week, those kids should have as little contact with the pair of them as possible.
Probably did Ivy Asia yesterday and the school run (bunny pictured next to the hummer) before winter wonderland just trying to make out she's got more access again, scamming cow. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
@WillowTree21 watch out, she was at the Ivy Asia, where you went the other day. All she says is I love it, in the car, in the restaurant, she seriously has no other vocabulary 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh dear, SB is now wearing JYY 🤣
F’ing hell. Won’t be going there again if she’s likely to be there, eating like a pig at a trough. 🐖. She looks a very strange shape sitting there like lady muck. Wonder who paid? And what’s the crap about school run? Blimey, Crawl’s doing lots of taxi servicing for her. I think it’s bollx. Wish Kieran would call her out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. FOR FAIRNESS, FOR DOING THE RIGHT F8CKING THING JST ONE F8CKING TIME. HOW IS SHE GIVEN SHIPPING CONTAINERS TO ADD ONTO HER LAND AT THE DUMP THAT CHANNEL 4 IS DECORATING? Whyis she being given this money, when people around all of us can’t put the F8CKING heating on. I am incandescent with rage. She has a house a family of ten could live in. Now she has shipping container that some channel four teenager is probably going to put £4000 sofas and palate wood in. Enough already. Stop giving this seriously mentally ill money, she’s blowing it away. Go fix someone’s council house with mould growing in it that’s killing their kids. F*ck Price and Woods, stop paying them,
She's already got containers on-site (top left of photo). She's obviously going to turn them into a luxury des-res because she's got a the design flair of a flea....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.