Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Friday....at least we have the delights of her doing her most sizzling nude yet on OFs :sick: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
In this sizzling nude set there’s a good chance she will look like the Borg queen from Star Trek, with drains and tubes coming out of her from the recent surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She must of been reading all the comments on the DM (and here), just started following a Brow Lamination IG account :ROFLMAO:
Anyone with a business ought to be tit scared as soon as they realise It is "following" them because its gonna cost them one way or another. Anybody who gets taken in by it's lies and bullshit is clearly too stupid to have a functioning, profitable business knowing the thing's reputation, therefore they are prime targets to be ripped-off by it. Sad but true. Enough decent hardworking folk have been turned over by it already so why add to it's List of Victims?

which actually means please can i have some freebies ..ill tell you about an imaginary next series..just to hook you in
How can she get any mug to convert her containers when they are full to bursting with CRAP??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus the body of a crack addict with bloated tummy, twig legs and huge fake tits. She’s had more lipo, her legs and hips are tiny. She’s naturally an apple anyway. If she was natural and worked out she could look athletic but she is extremely lazy and eats junk so Terrys Chocolate Orange on two toothpicks it is

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think Cuntboy Carl got together with her to ruin her.
She looked reasonably half decent when she met him.
She looks demented, old & ugly now, just like her personality.
They're not making any money out of their fake relationship. No one's interested.
This is her decline. Let's hope the BH finishes her off.

Reactions: 23
Jesus the body of a crack addict with bloated tummy, twig legs and huge fake tits. She’s had more lipo, her legs and hips are tiny. She’s naturally an apple anyway. If she was natural and worked out she could look athletic but she is extremely lazy and eats junk so Terrys Chocolate Orange on two toothpicks it is
I thought that fat couldn’t accumulate in previously sucked out areas? It has to go somewhere else doesn’t it?

Reactions: 12
I think Cuntboy Carl got together with her to ruin her.
She looked reasonably half decent when she met him.
She looks demented, old & ugly now, just like her personality.
They're not making any money out of their fake relationship. No one's interested.
This is her decline. Let's hope the BH finishes her off.
Yep! That's a big Woo Hoo from me. 😀

I thought that fat couldn’t accumulate in previously sucked out areas? It has to go somewhere else doesn’t it?
I think in her case it just turned into UGLY

I assume the delivery didn't come via the post bock.....?!!
Somebody nicked that, remember?
Perhaps she's grifted another one though?

Reactions: 10
I’ve already said if she owed me like these people I could not keep my mitts off her. She would need surgery to fix her face after I had rearranged it. On the other hand it could be an improvement
Another reason she has a camera following her around, she knows she would be attacked

1668773273610.png

Same frazzled hair look that she had in Thailand. I wonder where this so called sexy nude pic was taken?
That looks like a hotel bed to me with the white pillowcase. Skank probably has pink or silver ones at the MM in keeping with the tacky decor theme.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
OMG thats one of the best in the wild Carol pics yet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh that is gonna be photoshop heaven…..oh the fun we will have with this image of the man child thing…we will so be using this….incoming later 😁

Edit….see you’ve already used it Tracey….brilliant 😁

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.