Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F’ing hell. Won’t be going there again if she’s likely to be there, eating like a pig at a trough. 🐖. She looks a very strange shape sitting there like lady muck. Wonder who paid? And what’s the crap about school run? Blimey, Crawl’s doing lots of taxi servicing for her. I think it’s bollx. Wish Kieran would call her out.
Next time you go in make sure your in a big group then casually say in earshot of management "isn't this the place Katie price and Carl woods love so much,, duck that don't want to be associated or catch anything off the seats lets go Mac D's drive through" 😀😀😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
@WillowTree21 watch out, she was at the Ivy Asia, where you went the other day. All she says is I love it, in the car, in the restaurant, she seriously has no other vocabulary 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh dear, SB is now wearing JYY 🤣
That post about the school run is pathetic, just an excuse to say 'I have the kids', she isn't even allowed to drive so its Carl doing the school run, and the kids obv don't even like him.

Reactions: 23
She's already got containers on-site (top left of photo). She's obviously going to turn them into a luxury des-res because she's got a the design flair of a flea....
She's such a cheapskate. Her shipping containers have been there a while so probably leak. No-one professional is going to want to fix old leaky ones and then convert them. She seems to have hers right next to the boundary too, so another planning rule broken!

That post about the school run is pathetic, just an excuse to say 'I have the kids', she isn't even allowed to drive so its Carl doing the school run, and the kids obv don't even like him.
Yes what a treat kids, your angry step wanker is picking you up from school. Wooo Hoooo!

Reactions: 16
Interesting. A few of my friends have been to Ivy Asia and didn’t rate it whatsoever.

I don’t live far from the area and trust me I’d rather do Brigadiers any day.

Reactions: 13
10 minutes Tattlers, the sexiest video the world has ever seen is about to arrive…..anyone know of a decent pirate stream link, sadly I don’t wanna pay for this pleasure, might miss it.

FDF3596E-C373-41D0-A693-83B976D2980D.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ditto, I’m guessing she’ll be charging at least £20 for it too.
And the rest,,skank was trying to charge £25 for nude photos just before it went to Thailand. More like £40 scamming cow for a look at her heavily filtered and blurred scabby bits. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can she do the school run? She's banned from the kids school.
I thought the same?!

Ahhh tit. It’s time for a new thread…. I’m going to a fellow tattlers for pizza and wine shortly…I can do it but I can’t do the long recap 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@WillowTree21 watch out, she was at the Ivy Asia, where you went the other day. All she says is I love it, in the car, in the restaurant, she seriously has no other vocabulary 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh dear, SB is now wearing JYY 🤣
Third pic is "Handcross Hill" on the A23 - northbound to be precise 🫣

Probably did Ivy Asia yesterday and the school run (bunny pictured next to the hummer) before winter wonderland just trying to make out she's got more access again, scamming cow. 🤬
I think you've been really bang on, with your posts recently 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.