Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What should I do if my bird turns up for a night out looking like a bag lady wearing green rubber sliders and a plastic bag over her outfit ?
I find it hard to grip sliders. They always slip off. So how the duck does she manage with her so called mangled feet??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
In fairness she makes a far better looking man than she does a woman , she ought to carry on with her transformation 🍆
Yep, just so she can duck EVERYONE over!

The Daily Fail picked a winner with this photo featuring the actual state of her face from last year .... I will say that her hair doesnt look as terrible here as it has since the arrival of Oozy Turd 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 1732685
Has that doggie spotted sumfink we haven't, @Pom Bear ??

Reactions: 13
....Ahhh.... now there I will have to agree. Jon Snow and his man bun... sigh..... I may well be well past my menopause but there are certain scenes in GoT that made me want to do a Meg Ryan... I don't know why but Cole and his man bun (sniggering) just doesn't quite get there....
Even Jason Momoa thinks he looks a Dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Over an hour now since I first viewed the poncho photos and I can’t stop laughing at those pics. I was just on a zoom call, think I smirked the entire way through it, my mind just kept returning to the pair of them and the fact they thought it was a great set of photos to publish, OMG the drugs have really addled their teeny tiny brains, I just had another look after my call, and WOW, also her shape, she has a brick figure now, reminded me of one of my daughters Lego people. Oh Skank who wants to pay money in OF for this, unless you are going down the comedy route, have to say, wasn’t your intention, but you have brought much mirth to the Tattle today 😂

Skank and her Lego shape, these photos will be a future Tattle staple feature methinks 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1732731
I think of her as duck shaped, puffed out boobs in front, puffed out bum at the back, waddling along on her sliders

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The Daily Fail picked a winner with this photo featuring the actual state of her face from last year .... I will say that her hair doesnt look as terrible here as it has since the arrival of Oozy Turd 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 1732685
I don't think it's fair to blame Oozy Turdio for her hair completely. She has damaged and fried her natural hair beyond belief to where it never grows more than a couple of inches. It will look always look better died dark as it will reflect a bit more light. He is a complete madman for agreeing to stick anything else on her hair though as it will always end up looking a disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Will someone ask him if skank made him dress the same as her to hide the fact she'd had lipo or is he just a tosser.

• Haha
Well done @Winepig on another fab title… with 54 likes!

Well… what can we say… another thread, another week, another few days in the lives of the gruesome twosome.

There was talk of them having to rush back incognito from their break to keep up appearances as allegedly AFP had a lung transplant at Harefield Hospital - however nothing has been confirmed from the Pricey clan (all comments on social media being swiftly deleted…) - leading us Tattlers to assume they’re in a huge bidding war with the press to sell their story… cue the media interviews and no more lugging around that oxygen tank and milking that one for what it’s worth… we’ll see about that!
However, the journos heard it here first 😁

They’re still drip feeding pictures from their Thailand trip, which have left us all in hysterics. Dog the Bounty Hunter, Micky Rourke in The Wrestler and Peter Stringfellow have serious competition in the lookalike from behind stakes.
However, did she or didn’t she have a bit of a nip and tuck while she was there? Were those surgical tights/compression stockings? Hmm… let’s see. Nice to know that she didn’t need the moon boots though. Amazing how they’re just dusted off at special occasions - like court appearances, media appearances and such like…

Let’s see what this new thread brings. Pictures of The Happy Pricey Clan around AFP in her hospital bed? Will we be in mourning for the Oxygen Tank? Will despicable Chauffeur-Cole be hanging around in the photos or will he still be banished?

Let’s see… I’m sure I’ve forgotten loads to add but here are some lovely snaps to recap…

As you were!

Link to last thread
Fabulous recap 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wtf - she had a lip lift at some point. How sad and insecure she is.
Yep, that was 2 months before Slapgate. I think she had it maybe because her lips were so inflated from filler they start to drag downwards.... That's one of the reasons I don't believe she got hit in Slapgate, her face was already butchered from the surgery. Imagine if you were ambulance crew and you turn up to a drunk person claiming they were hit and they had all these scars on their face and what looks like their nose has been cut off and repositioned :oops:.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think it's fair to blame Oozy Turdio for her hair completely. She has damaged and fried her natural hair beyond belief to where it never grows more than a couple of inches. It will look always look better died dark as it will reflect a bit more light. He is a complete madman for agreeing to stick anything else on her hair though as it will always end up looking a disaster.
She is constantly touching her hair every few seconds, so no wonder it always looks such a state.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think of her as duck shaped, puffed out boobs in front, puffed out bum at the back, waddling along on her sliders
Sinkboy and his Toilet duck 😂 🤣

Will someone ask him if skank made him dress the same as her to hide the fact she'd had lipo or is he just a tosser.
I just want to ask why the pair of them don't just duck off and hide their heads in shame after all the things they've done.

• Haha
I’m just catching up…the Durex coat…top knot…Jesus, Mary & Joseph…this is bleeping GOLD 😂😂😂
I may just piss myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has she got the giant Johnny on to stop anything getting wet? Maybe after an op or is it to catch any discharge oozing out of her that she can bottle and sell on as rat poison, what a bleeping pair, they truly are the gift that keeps giving, it's like a scene from rain man.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.