Katie Price #217 Too Bootiful for a face-lift, haha you wish!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is wearing another top under thst T Shurt
She is hiding something
She isn’t though is she ?
She hasn’t been “ papped ” because nobody is interested in her any more .
They have had these pictures taken themselves & sold them as per usual .
Now I don’t profess to understand what the hell goes on in her peanut brain , but I can only guess that she wants people to speculate whether or not she has had more surgery for attention seeking reasons ( Munchausens again ) or whether she’s feeding into the “ poor mental health” narrative for bankrupsy / further documentaries/ media attention again …. Or as I said previously , she knows only awful pictures of her will get her in the papers . For attention.
Who knows !
The only thing I’m sure of if is that it cuts an increasingly sad & desperate figure & I have not a single drop of sympathy for it whatsoever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I've just had a read at comment on Mirror site & a few stating she's back in UK and rushed back to see poorly mother. One stated Mr PP was loose lipped in the pub ( or something like that) ! IF Mirror journalists don't pick up on those comments, it would be very strange. RedTops must have wind of the fact AFP in hospital & KFP came home days ago. Still not getting why they're still posting pictures of her bodybuilder body, in Thailand !

Thank you all so much for the support. I try my best to keep you updated, when I get info/tea ! ❤ (y)💕
The sun won't let anyone comment
no such thing as free speech
if they do release a story of afp and it's all lies we tattles should join the rag and comment on the truth :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The sun won't let anyone comment
no such thing as free speech
if they do release a story of afp and it's all lies we tattles should join the rag and comment on the truth :)

They removed the comments section as they didn't feel it cost effective to be run by the company. People can post their free speech via their Twitter, IG and Facebook as they post all the stories on there too.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She isn’t though is she ?
She hasn’t been “ papped ” because nobody is interested in her any more .
They have had these pictures taken themselves & sold them as per usual .
Now I don’t profess to understand what the hell goes on in her peanut brain , but I can only guess that she wants people to speculate whether or not she has had more surgery for attention seeking reasons ( Munchausens again ) or whether she’s feeding into the “ poor mental health” narrative for bankrupsy / further documentaries/ media attention again …. Or as I said previously , she knows only awful pictures of her will get her in the papers . For attention.
Who knows !
The only thing I’m sure of if is that it cuts an increasingly sad & desperate figure & I have not a single drop of sympathy for it whatsoever.
Who knows with this lot. Just can’t believe she’s still thinking about attention and £££ if her mum is so ill.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It's a mystery Willow 🤔. Don't know how it works but could skank and the clan have done an exclusive story and picture deal with one of the red tops or mags then told them to sit on the story until AFP was out of danger, i'm presuming that would tie there hands and stop them printing or selling the story on but would it silence or stop the other rags from printing, could they be sued if they printed and she'd already given the exclusive story to another rag/mag. I don't know could be just nobodies interested. 🤯
I agree Stan. I think AFP is probably in ICU & the family don't want to do a story until they know more about transplant being accept & risks of infection. You can bet for sure, they'll not miss an opportunity, when they can, to milk the drama for as much paid publicity as possible. KFP will say she had to dash across the world, 3 flights (1, she was strapped to the wing, as no seats available inside the cabin)/taxi's/tuk tuk'/camel's s etc, to get home quickly. Her 'fans' won't question why she went on holiday number THIRTEEN, as a bankrupt with a sick mother. There will be the obligatory picture of the grifters surrounding AFP's bed, with loads of flowers & get well cards. 'Never under estimate the Pricey' - We don't, we know she's a scheming, calculating, devious CON artist, who will use any opportunity/situation to turn it around about her & earn lot's of cash in the process. 100% sure. deals have already been lined up to the highest bidders.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's a mystery Willow 🤔. Don't know how it works but could skank and the clan have done an exclusive story and picture deal with one of the red tops or mags then told them to sit on the story until AFP was out of danger, i'm presuming that would tie there hands and stop them printing or selling the story on but would it silence or stop the other rags from printing, could they be sued if they printed and she'd already given the exclusive story to another rag/mag. I don't know could be just nobodies interested. 🤯
That's what i don't get
when have the rags given a tit if another paper has a story
example when the queen died the rages were fighting over each other to release different variations for clicks and the queens passing was far superior to anything skank could offer
could it be the online rags work differently to how the actual tabloids do who print physical papers
as usual something is amiss

Reactions: 6
As long as they have some quality of life and are definitely not in pain let them be, have you tried yumove tablets for the arthritis? X sorry to derail the thread but I believe many of us are here because we’re animal lovers that are desperate for KFB to have those precious animals removed 😢x
they are fully medicated,not in pain at all but the blind dog keeps banging his head on things and once is starts getting dark they" sundown" wimpering and crying . they wander around forgetting where their going,going out to go to toilet,forgetting why there out there,coming in and then doing it in the house,sometimes they just start barking at us for no reason ( i think they forget who we are?),one of them bit me for no reason last week and they are no longer interested in their own food, they just bark continually at us whilst we eat ( ive never fed them from our plates,while were eating,so dont understand why they are now doing it and there is always food down for them) i cant lock them in the kitchen anymore at night ( thats where they slept at night for the last 15 years) because the just scratch at the door and bark continusly. they become distressed if they cant find us. the male dog has started urinating in his drinking water and pooing in his food bowl. theyve been together since they were 2 years old ( they were rescue dogs) so if one went,i think the other one would pine and go soon after. theyve never been afraid of fireworks but this year,it was like they had never heard it before, they were terrified.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.