Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up, OMG the poncho raincoat, her entire outfit and the fugly thing with a pathetic tiny man-bun photos, the absolute state of them. Always say these hols they take are guaranteed to have me rolling around with laughter, and these are classic gold, up there with the ‘Cowgirl on a Lawnmower‘ set 😂

3D288842-CB5D-43ED-B898-25F23A287DA2.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
she must be addicted to plastic surgery, everytime she goes aboard she has something done and i dont think anything will improve her looks now, shes a deluded sad, mess.
I often wonder what type of pain killers does she get after these surgeries how does it work being in thailand then coming home is she constantly on pain medication
does she have all this surgery so she has excuses for pain medication
i quiet happily give her some tramadol and send her to egypt for a neck stretching

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just catching up, OMG the poncho raincoat, her entire outfit and the fugly thing with a pathetic tiny man-bun photos, the absolute state of them. Always say these hols they take are guaranteed to have me rolling around with laughter, and these are classic gold, up there with the ‘Cowgirl on a Lawnmower‘ set 😂

View attachment 1732528
I don't think I've ever laughed this much at one single article before. The gift that just keeps on giving... like gonorrhea....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I honestly don't think I could love these pictures anymore if I tried! Comedy gold! Wanky with the man bun absolutely kills it for me though! The funniest and cringiest thing I have seen for a long time! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wankys leggings! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They are an absolutely tragic pair aren't they? 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thanks for that! Comment left! 🤣 ;)
I left 2 comments both moderated and not posted
they know full well about afp
get ready for bull tit stories for a cover up :mad:
the mirror seem to be ignoring the posts about afp also

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Anytime, I left one and it got over 70 likes, yippee!

Found this on twatter, it's twansitioning!

View attachment 1732612
If it were possible, she’d try to get off with herself.Except herself is too old for her.And is probably too vain to consider herself, as she is just using herself for fame.It would be acceptable if she was able to put herself in her place, because she’s an alpha smale.But then again, she wouldn’t listen to her.
I’m going to stop now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Think it's solved the question of WHY is sink boy sticking around,,he can't find a man so is turning skank into his ideal life partner. 😀😀
In all seriousness though what is sinkboy still doing with her? She literally has nothing to offer him now, not even the fame he so desperately wanted and thought he was going to get. Who in their right mind would want the Skank on their arm looking like she does now? Surely he can see how unattractive she is?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
They are an absolutely tragic pair aren't they? 😀
He is just missing that ickle fake LV manbag he had on the first time they went 😂😂😂😂

In all seriousness though what is sinkboy still doing with her? She literally has nothing to offer him now, not even the fame he so desperately wanted and thought he was going to get. Who in their right mind would want the Skank on their arm looking like she does now? Surely he can see how unattractive she is?
Look at him though ... just when he couldnt get any worse he decides on a man bun 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don't think there is one positive comment on the Daily Mail story :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Time to get your questions in about his top knot and her condom coat 🤣

Edit: apologies, he’s just asking if “we” should do ASKCRAWL
F51B592E-E1A9-4600-BF7F-507B5B255117.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Don't think there is one positive comment on the Daily Mail story :ROFLMAO:
They say the comments are not monitored or moderated that's a lie i tried now 5 times and nothing posted :mad: the fuckers

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.