Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all seriousness though what is sinkboy still doing with her? She literally has nothing to offer him now, not even the fame he so desperately wanted and thought he was going to get. Who in their right mind would want the Skank on their arm looking like she does now? Surely he can see how unattractive she is?
She, believe it or not, is still his best option.She is the only reason anyone knows his name, or is interested in him.This man has no talent, no charisma and has nothing to offer..Hes holding on in case her luck changes and a big pay day is in the offing.
And boy, does he love the camera.
I think slapgate ( And Its fallout), effectively ended any chance of him making it big on his own, and he is aware of that.If you ask a disinterested member of the public who he is, the one out of twenty that knows him will say something about “ wife beating”.
The insta ranting, the nasty replies, the crudity and swearing don’t help his case either.
If I were his management, I would advise a rethink, but hey, maybe it works for him. I cannot believe no one has had the wit to tell him to tone it down a bit.
Also,the family man thing isn’t fooling anyone.
And he is too old now to start again.
I think the main reason I dislike him so much, is that he set out to play her ,and it was obvious that he couldn’t care less about her from the very beginning.
At least Peter ( thought or believed), he loved her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
The Daily Fail picked a winner with this photo featuring the actual state of her face from last year .... I will say that her hair doesnt look as terrible here as it has since the arrival of Oozy Turd 😂 😂 😂

1668520122924.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
They say the comments are not monitored or moderated that's a lie i tried now 5 times and nothing posted :mad: the fuckers
They definitely weren't moderated earlier as I managed to post my comment and it's still showing on there!

Reactions: 22
In all seriousness though what is sinkboy still doing with her? She literally has nothing to offer him now, not even the fame he so desperately wanted and thought he was going to get. Who in their right mind would want the Skank on their arm looking like she does now? Surely he can see how unattractive she is?
That is the big question, in the beginning maybe he thought i'll go along with it her other blokes seemed to do alright out of her, he was getting the holidays and freebies but he's a nasty piece of work and all i can think of now he's using skank and feeding her habits for dodgy deals he's got going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
the 'many faces' of Kipper in the daily fail ... one truth in this is that she hasnt looked anything like Katie Price for YEARS ... that pic on the left with the wonky wig and her face so tight after that facelift she can barely move makes me laugh every time 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
the 'many faces' of Kipper in the daily fail ... one truth in this is that she hasnt looked anything like Katie Price for YEARS ... that pic on the left with the wonky wig and her face so tight after that facelift she can barely move makes me laugh every time 😂😂😂
Ah yes.One of my favs.Its the rabbit in the headlights look.If the rabbit had to pretend it was delighted with imminent death.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Over an hour now since I first viewed the poncho photos and I can’t stop laughing at those pics. I was just on a zoom call, think I smirked the entire way through it, my mind just kept returning to the pair of them and the fact they thought it was a great set of photos to publish, OMG the drugs have really addled their teeny tiny brains, I just had another look after my call, and WOW, also her shape, she has a brick figure now, reminded me of one of my daughters Lego people. Oh Skank who wants to pay money in OF for this, unless you are going down the comedy route, have to say, wasn’t your intention, but you have brought much mirth to the Tattle today 😂

Skank and her Lego shape, these photos will be a future Tattle staple feature methinks 😂😂😂😂😂

65AE30C2-8C00-4724-ABD5-819968BC37D3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Over an hour now since I first viewed the poncho photos and I can’t stop laughing at those pics. I was just on a zoom call, think I smirked the entire way through it, my mind just kept returning to the pair of them and the fact they thought it was a great set of photos to publish, OMG the drugs have really addled their teeny tiny brains, I just had another look after my call, and WOW, also her shape, she has a brick figure now, reminded me of one of my daughters Lego people. Oh Skank who wants to pay money in OF for this, unless you are going down the comedy route, have to say, wasn’t your intention, but you have brought much mirth to the Tattle today 😂

Skank and her Lego shape, these photos will be a future Tattle staple feature methinks 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1732731
I know.... I keep finding myself giggling when doing the most basic of chores... washing up, making a cuppa tea... Husbie thinks I should seek help, possibly at the Priory.....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They definitely weren't moderated earlier as I managed to post my comment and it's still showing on there!
I'm not posting any swear words and in within the rules but still nothing appearing even if i leave a comment on someone elses post o well

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

View attachment 1732731
Did they sell these photos?! But why?!?! The poor cunts. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They are actually turning into Almas Mum & her fella ... and ... After todays pictures I think you need to invest in a stairlift for your grab a granny Carol 😂 😂 😂

1668522904683.png
1668523040678.png

• Haha
  • Heart
I often wonder what type of pain killers does she get after these surgeries how does it work being in thailand then coming home is she constantly on pain medication
does she have all this surgery so she has excuses for pain medication
i quiet happily give her some tramadol and send her to egypt for a neck stretching
You can get every medication you want over the counter in Thailand or you could few years ago when I was there last time .I'm quite sure it still the case so no need for plastic surgery just to get opiates.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I bet Pete, Kieran, Michelle, Emily, Alex & Boyson are all pissing themselves seeing the bleeping state of her in her condom coat.
Even her kids must think WTF?
Oi! Cuntboy Cole, you look a right bleeping twit with your incy wincy ponytail, that ain't no man bun. Only Jon Snow can rock a man bun.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The pair of them are starting to show Sid N Nancy vibes. She’s starting to unravel
The Daily Fail picked a winner with this photo featuring the actual state of her face from last year .... I will say that her hair doesnt look as terrible here as it has since the arrival of Oozy Turd 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 1732685
wtf has she done to her Cupid’s bow?! She actually had decent-shaped lips. But it wasn’t enough was it?!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.