Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Pete, Kieran, Michelle, Emily, Alex & Boyson are all pissing themselves seeing the bleeping state of her in her condom coat.
Even her kids must think WTF?
Oi! Cuntboy Cole, you look a right bleeping twit with your incy wincy ponytail, that ain't no man bun. Only Jon Snow can rock a man bun.
He looks the most pissed off in those pictures than I have ever seen him ... the words 'incandescent with rage' spring to mind

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah yes.One of my favs.Its the rabbit in the headlights look.If the rabbit had to pretend it was delighted with imminent death.
I think more like a serious poorly rabbit with Myxomatosis....

Seems to fit the bill 😵 😘
How do you know if a rabbit has myxomatosis?

Signs and symptoms of Myxomatosis in rabbits
  • Swelling around the eyes and the ears.
  • A milky discharge from the eyes.
  • A runny nose.
  • Swelling around the genitals.
  • Patches of mange.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
In all seriousness though what is sinkboy still doing with her? She literally has nothing to offer him now, not even the fame he so desperately wanted and thought he was going to get. Who in their right mind would want the Skank on their arm looking like she does now? Surely he can see how unattractive she is?
At night or when we go out my wife and I always have conversations about various things and continue to enjoy each others company even when on holiday. What do these two have ? Booze and sniff ? nothing else how bored must they be with each other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I bet Pete, Kieran, Michelle, Emily, Alex & Boyson are all pissing themselves seeing the bleeping state of her in her condom coat.
Even her kids must think WTF?
Oi! Cuntboy Cole, you look a right bleeping twit with your incy wincy ponytail, that ain't no man bun. Only Jon Snow can rock a man bun.
....Ahhh.... now there I will have to agree. Jon Snow and his man bun... sigh..... I may well be well past my menopause but there are certain scenes in GoT that made me want to do a Meg Ryan... I don't know why but Cole and his man bun (sniggering) just doesn't quite get there....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Haha you lot are providing me with plenty of laughs this afternoon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Over an hour now since I first viewed the poncho photos and I can’t stop laughing at those pics. I was just on a zoom call, think I smirked the entire way through it, my mind just kept returning to the pair of them and the fact they thought it was a great set of photos to publish, OMG the drugs have really addled their teeny tiny brains, I just had another look after my call, and WOW, also her shape, she has a brick figure now, reminded me of one of my daughters Lego people. Oh Skank who wants to pay money in OF for this, unless you are going down the comedy route, have to say, wasn’t your intention, but you have brought much mirth to the Tattle today 😂

Skank and her Lego shape, these photos will be a future Tattle staple feature methinks 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1732731
what do they look like,how can they think their dress sense is anything but funny,or did they dress like this for a bet(i have never seen other millionaires dress in such a sh-t way)

duck me, what DOES SHE LOOK LIKE....
Is she transitioning??? She's more masculine than him...
i am sure last week i saw some pictures from one of those so called fashion shows and they were wearing plastic see through macks,bet she will try to claim they copied her style

• Haha
Reactions: 16
what do they look like,how can they think their dress sense is anything but funny,or did they dress like this for a bet(i have never seen other millionaires dress in such a sh-t way)
Perhaps they've adopted Ironic Dressing, that is they purposely adopt the wearing of chavvy old nasties to stick two fingers up at those who only wear Desiner Cloves?
Nah. More like they're a pair of chavtastic do-as-yer-likeys who can't help but return to type.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
why print things making out she is still in Thailand,she claimed yesterday she was baking a cake with Bunny and Jett,this is just another example of spreading pictures and videos out that are taken all on the same day(just like she did with Harvey and her other kids trying to make out she had them all the time while really she had them one day visit,them slips up and claims Kieran has stopped her seeing them for 7 months)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
When you post a comment on the DM, sometimes it will turn up under Worst comments instead of Newest ones.Happens to me all the time.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.