Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And ... WOW ... just look what this PR say that they do for their clients .... Carol ??? Where are you Carol ??? Doing a great job for you arent they ... 2 years of trying and still only in the press or attending an event as Kippers hanger on / Chauffeur ... How many reps have you signed with now, I have lost count ... give it up Carol, its never going to happen ... when you split with Kipper thats the end of your pathetic attempt to be a 'star'

1668592421543.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ed has all the major talent ... Carols little ad on his page .. what a claim to fame ... Car Dealer (failed) Dog Dad (when not on constant holiday) Fitness Fanatic (takes pics of himself occasionally in a gym) ... 😂 I think we all know that his Male audience is higher than 8.1% on OF 😂

View attachment 1734711 😂
They didn't give the paid Bot %!
Probably around 95% I'd say
Dog Dad? Howling !! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🐾 🐾 🐾

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Let’s hope you’re right DC and she is causing major drama for someone as it’s usually a sign that all is not well with one of her own life choices. Probably barking at some poor sod because her lipo has turned to puss, we can all hope anyhow!! 😂
She's still on a suspended sentence as well, oh I do hope she kicks off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And ... WOW ... just look what this PR say that they do for their clients .... Carol ??? Where are you Carol ??? Doing a great job for you arent they ... 2 years of trying and still only in the press or attending an event as Kippers hanger on / Chauffeur ... How many reps have you signed with now, I have lost count ... give it up Carol, its never going to happen ... when you split with Kipper thats the end of your pathetic attempt to be a 'star'

View attachment 1734735
Loosely translated as conning people on pyramid schemes and promoting pointless questions on insta, lying to the press for cash and a Halloween party at our rented headquarters in Tulleys Farm

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I used to really like Katie price, I’m not sure now however I do think she’s a brilliant mum to Harvey x
A brilliant mum wouldn't wish that her son would die before her, or when told, that candles were left burning unattended all night in Harvey's house when he was living in Essex (and there could of been a fire break out) that it would of 'done her a favour'
What mother gives birth, then weeks later, leaves him with her mother to go to the Playboy Mansion for 6 weeks. (Yes I know a lot of mothers may have to leave their children to go to work, but she wasn't exactly poor then)
He has been bought up by Amy, nannies, ex's, hairdressers, neighbours, residential schools & colleges and always has at least one carer with him (even when Katie has him) Plus employs any old carer, even if they are not qualified to meet his needs.
Yep, absolutely brilliant mother right there you will find :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Oh for goodness sake, the Daily Scar is going on about it having a flipping sore toe and she's a "mum" of 6 😅

The Metric is at it also, saying "excellent poncho", one comment said "she's off to a bukake party".

Ghastly photos in the article though..... or should I say brilliant photos...!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This picture made me howl at work today. The thumb is back! She is basically just a blur! Either filter the whole picture so everyone looks the same you bleeping idiot or just don't bother! I cannot believe that no one has said anything about it in the comments 🤷‍♀️ Is she that delusional that she thinks no one will notice she is a smudge! 🤣:ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let’s hope Ad.🤞
Kinda feel the same, maybe when she was in her prime , but think it's been 5yrs now since they did the big AFP is terminal reveal, and that didn't get that much publicity. AFP is 70, people may feel should have went to a younger person, a transplant , whilst a miraculous thing, is not headline news nowadays. Here's hoping.

Reactions: 16

View attachment 1734735
"Premiers" ? Do they mean Premieres?
And BTW - they have described Sinky in one within that bollockfest for he actually IS
A Networking Tool

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.