Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought your not allowed to use phones on a forecourt i got shouted at for doing it once
You're not. I once worked in a petrol station and a woman was sat in her car next to the pump with the car engine running and she was on her phone.
You'd be amazed how many people smoke on the forecourt too smh
One time we had to tell the people who lived next door to put out their bonfire. The stupidity of some people is off the scale 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄
Skanks a bleep btw

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She wouldn't be a good candidate for IVF because of her age, her eggs wouldn't be great and the chances of her getting pregnant would be pretty slim. DOn't think any clinic in the UK would touch her, plus it's a lot of work, visits to the doctor, injecting yourself every day etc. Can't see her putting in the effort, not to mention her well known fear of needles', cough cough!
I think there’s more to her not getting pregnant than we know, and not just the fact that the thing she is with doesn’t want kids with her, and I that I also believe she’s peri-menopausal. One of our people who used to know her, who hasn‘t been on here much recently, popped on the other day and someone asked them why she has so many animals, they replied it’s cos she can’t have kids. They didn’t say anymore, but I think she can’t actually conceive, guessing she‘s had a hysterectomy or something else that means it’s over for her in that department. The whole getting pregnant and having IVF is just a con to sell stories and keep up the fantasy they are a couple wanting kids. It was never an option for her, game over there, but she’ll still peddle the idea for cash.

Reactions: 24
I always think she looks like she's been embalmed in this pic 🥴
Love the addition of turkey teef Sid 🥰🤣

Yes @Pom Bear that's my favourite too. I'm still laughing at it this morning 🤣🤣 I think they actually look better with their head's swapped 🤦
Thank you 😊💖❤💕🥰🤗😘 xx.
Loooool embalmed 😄🤭,
I love turkey teef Sid 🥰 xx.
Lol more head swap pics to be made, I love making them, I might try and find some more old ones out when I can 😀🥰💕💖🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16686368044143.jpg

Resizer_16686367954111.jpg

Looool 😄😄 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yippee, Woo hoo, Been let off my leash to comment, shame there is nothing to comment about except :
How come it is reported that Bunny cut her own hair?
Jett seems to have a decent looking haircut so obviously did it himself too. 😂
Skank has obviously bagged herself a Cruella DeVille panto looking at her hair pics.
Wanky has changed his tack, don't ask me anything about me to send me sexy questions so I can have a wank!
Despicable the pair of them, oh and heard that she didn't only get parcels stolen from her post...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So, according to IG, she thinks I'm a Celeb is "boring this year."
Not as boring as if you'd been on it, Katie.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He really is a dumb fuckin head! Actually gives skank a run for her money in the intelligence department. Just imagine their conversations 🙈😴😴
i can imagine it now, skanky "do you think im beautiful,do you think i have a lovely figure, dont all men desire me, arnt i the best all men have ever had, do you get jealous when you see men fawn over me,you do dont you,im the bestest mother the world has ever seen,i should get an MBE, i should, dont you fink "? wanky" dolly what you bleeping talking about now you stupid old cow,go warm up my freebie from the takeaway im hungrey",skanky replies " eat it cold you lazy twit,im talking to my talking candle,it loves me, it does, it says im too good for you and that pete,alex and kieron all want me back so bad, because im bloody gorgeous " 😂 :poop: :poop: 😂

Isn't it strange that the 'University education' quote doesn't mention exactly which institution he studied at, or the qualifications he achieved!
...Meaning nobody can check his credentials...
he means he watched "university challange" on a sunday on the telly,he never got any questions right, except his name and what day it was,but its classed as a universaty education to this thicko😂

I think there’s more to her not getting pregnant than we know, and not just the fact that the thing she is with doesn’t want kids with her, and I that I also believe she’s peri-menopausal. One of our people who used to know her, who hasn‘t been on here much recently, popped on the other day and someone asked them why she has so many animals, they replied it’s cos she can’t have kids. They didn’t say anymore, but I think she can’t actually conceive, guessing she‘s had a hysterectomy or something else that means it’s over for her in that department. The whole getting pregnant and having IVF is just a con to sell stories and keep up the fantasy they are a couple wanting kids. It was never an option for her, game over there, but she’ll still peddle the idea for cash.
wouldnt be suprised if he hasnt been spayed just to make sure too. 😂

She had lipo suction again. Somethings wrong with her.
yep, shes ugly and bleeping nuts 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'd have thought Carol would be gagging to knock up the old banger, would seal his zelebdom aspirations for the foreseeable

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope all her hair falls out and she cant even have extensions
id love to know where she goes for her hair appointments,id offer to wash her hair for free, for the experiance, and the honour of touching the" too beautiful for surgery "katie, id use veet on her barnet,say im off to the loo and slip off home, the back way. that would sort her hair out for her 😂

You're not. I once worked in a petrol station and a woman was sat in her car next to the pump with the car engine running and she was on her phone.
You'd be amazed how many people smoke on the forecourt too smh
One time we had to tell the people who lived next door to put out their bonfire. The stupidity of some people is off the scale 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄
Skanks a bleep btw
did fire training,petrol can spontainiasly compust ( the vapours) and the electrical spark from the phone could light it too.very,very dangerous. the whole petrol station could explode.

Right so a woman is asking plank these sort of questions really
desperate and sad all round
how does he think he's going to get tv deals or anyone to take him seriously when doing tit like this
or does he just accept now it's not going anywhere and just hang on as long as he can
on a real life note got my car sensors all reset at the cost of £106.80 mitsubishi could only do it took them 10 minutes then came and told me my exhaust manifold is leaking and will cost £780 main dealer part so can't shop around you know when you think what's the point trying to be a good person and work hard with plenty of bleep's like these around without a bleeping care in the world

View attachment 1736000
one of skankys questions to him i think, trying to get him to take the hint,its like that old joke " havnt you got a small organ" ? ," no,ive just never played in a catherdral before" 😂 :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if the surgeries involve sewing things into her, or it’s a good excuse not to be body searched….

Wouldn't having lipo or supposed lipo be the perfect way to smuggle something under the bamdages, compression suit?

And if they where both sporting compression suits? Double the profit.

They definitely seem more cash rich than previously.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Wouldn't having lipo or supposed lipo be the perfect way to smuggle something under the bamdages, compression suit?

And if they where both sporting compression suits? Double the profit.

They definitely seem more cash rich than previously.
Yes and she's wasting it all as usual

Reactions: 10
Right so a woman is asking plank these sort of questions really
desperate and sad all round
how does he think he's going to get tv deals or anyone to take him seriously when doing tit like this
or does he just accept now it's not going anywhere and just hang on as long as he can
on a real life note got my car sensors all reset at the cost of £106.80 mitsubishi could only do it took them 10 minutes then came and told me my exhaust manifold is leaking and will cost £780 main dealer part so can't shop around you know when you think what's the point trying to be a good person and work hard with plenty of bleep's like these around without a bleeping care in the world

View attachment 1736000
Well, she bangs doesn't she Cole? (in answer to your rather odd question)

Reactions: 9
I also think it’s probably something to do with still on the ❄ (Won’t do a hair strand test) Wonder why she was so pissed about her ‘parcels’ being stolen from her post bock 🤔
They will both know what happens if she conceives while taking that stuff.
Her whole life is one big con.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.