Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, it really is obvious isn't it. The tufty bits are covered. It IS positive for her hair but she is doing herself no favours with those really dark eyebrows, it kind of draws the eye to the blonde hair at the front and the contrasting hairline. She also seems to be dressed as a honey monster.
I've also never understood the urge to get darker tan when you get darker hair though, It is possible to have pale skin and dark hair. ( like me and my mum and we look brilliant, so there 😆)
View attachment 1738819

View attachment 1738820
That hair piece has been fitted incorrectly by yet another idiot .... its really obvious ... no attempt to cut it in around her face, no attemt to style it and give the hair some lift at the roots either, just relying on an over thick hair density, thats why it looks so odd, no plucking around the hairline - whoever fitted it hasnt got a clue - looks like they just took it out the bag, shook it, plonked it on top of her head & hoped for the best

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Give it a rest. #bitter #SBwon'tlikeyoushowingboobs
Kinda got to love this in a way DC, Skank posting these old pics shows an insight into her addled mind. Skank is living in the past, everything she does is trying to look like and live the life she had 20 years ago, but all her attempts fail, that life has left the building, it’s never coming back. She can’t accept it, so she continues on. Chasing a dream look and lifestyle from the 90s/00’s she can never have again, ever more desperate.

I was feeling despondent at the lack of accountability ever coming to Skank’s door, but lately I’ve realised it’s arrived. Yes the authorities fail us, yes the TV companies still give her work, but all her actions are dodgy smoke and mirrors to try keep the illusion alive. She is basically f*cked and flailing around these days, what she really wants she can never have now, she is falling and falling ever lower, look at last night, she looked tragic and that thing she’s with hates her. I also believe she hates him and is looking for a way out, but she can’t be alone, even he will do for now and obviously she needs a driver, so he stays. He is all she get get now. It’s over for getting anyone decent, she is a horror show to be around, no decent man will stay long.

Seeing her post these old shots, the constant referrals to I’m a celeb appearances, that’s what she really wants, she can’t have it.

I’m back with renewed vigour watching her downfall, it’s in play now, just question of time before we see a big blow-out. Even if BH brings little, can’t believe she’ll be left untouched, and no one is doing her a service letting her keep the MM, she will never earn enough to live there again, especially with what we face in the next two years….the OBR statement after the budget yesterday, she’s f*cked anyway, but really f*cked still living there.

Let’s just sit back now and laugh at her ever more deluded desperate efforts to stay relevant, with TwatBoy looking so pathetic by her side. Will add let’s hope the limited access to her little ones continues, that’s the only thing that concerns me now. I do think she’ll do something soon to have access supervised again, she looks deranged, I only hope it happens away from them and they stay safe. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I just don't get that there's enough interest in her for another series? 🤷🤔
I know.It could be the old price spooferama again, but I thought that about MM2, Trauma and me,Harvey&me etc. If it’s true,I’m prepared to believe she’s shagging whoever owns the station.Were the viewing figures so good for all this dross?
I know it’s ( relatively) cheaply made tv, but I wish they wouldn’t try to market her as “ crazy, misunderstood, quirky pricey”.I feel as if I’m being brainwashed ( I’m not, I still dislike her).
It’ll be bad enough with the wind beneath my lungs journey to come.
No disrespect to Amy though, I hope she has a full recovery.

Reactions: 11
She must of been reading all the comments on the DM (and here), just started following a Brow Lamination IG account :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.