Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god I'm not on IG, or wherever these clips were shown. The thought of listening to that foghorn voice, make's me want to up chuck :sick: . Get your priorities right PRICE. Spend about 7 -8 hours getting your extensions done, so you look lovely when you're eventually allow to see yoyr mother. It's Wednesday, doesn't she normally see Jett & Bunny or are they going to have to sit there watching her getting her hair done? WOW, quality time with the kids. Where's a;; the money coming from. Those bundles of hair extensions are £400-£600 each, without ( she has the longest length hair & probably 5-6 bundles at least) having the hair coloured, extensions put in & a cut/style. Her eye's look odd, like she's drugged or drunk ! Someone can put me right, if they're seeing the video.
Also-those tiny tufts of her real hair! They are having to support all the weight of the extensions. No wonder she is going thin-they can’t take it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also-those tiny tufts of her real hair! They are having to support all the weight of the extensions. No wonder she is going thin-they can’t take it
She could actually look quite nice if she embraced her real hair and let it grow natural and curly around shoulder length. ( now I'll go slap myself before you all suggest I do!)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Latest on their IGs 'Loose' it's lose you thick %$*% :rolleyes:

Has Ozzy been sacked already! She had extensions put in on the 7th October, surely they shouldn't be done again already?
Big car small penis. Carl seems to fit the description perfectly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
######## ######## ##### ###
# # # # # #
######## # ##### # #
# # # # #
# # # # #
# # ##### ####
Trigger that you bleep. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 25
People who wank into sinks for coins can’t afford big trucks, he’s either got it on lease or done a Katona and hired it for the day.

Reactions: 25
I suspect the "Fake Nice People" post was also aimed at Michelle... KFP is an awful mother, a bad mother to all her children. KFP knowingly put B&J into harms way and she absolutely can't handle that Michelle is a great step-parent to them.

Being Narc, she has no control and she can't deal with that or the simple fact B&J love Michelle and Michelle has provided so much for them, unlike KFP.

She's done it to herself, all for sniff, all for the sake of CFW "taxi driver" and most of all... Her own selfish, immature, grifting existence!

• Heart
She has compression garments on underneath the T-shirt and shorts rainmac photo. I’m guessing she’s done lipo on her waist and knees.
So there will be no Priceywoods babies in the future. She’s probably in peri menopause now, she won’t enjoy that, I didn’t.
I don’t understand why she doesn’t take a few months to grow her natural hair out. If it’s anything like Princess’s and it’s curly. In winter you don’t need to have the extensions killing your scalp with their weight. So much of her ‘identity’ seems bound up in fake hair and tits. Why doesn’t she give herself a break?

Oh look some car news. How to say you're jealous of your own son without actually saying it :rolleyes:

She has compression garments on underneath the T-shirt and shorts rainmac photo. I’m guessing she’s done lipo on her waist and knees.
So there will be no Priceywoods babies in the future. She’s probably in peri menopause now, she won’t enjoy that, I didn’t.
I don’t understand why she doesn’t take a few months to grow her natural hair out. If it’s anything like Princess’s and it’s curly. In winter you don’t need to have the extensions killing your scalp with their weight. So much of her ‘identity’ seems bound up in fake hair and tits. Why doesn’t she give herself a break?
I think the hair and tits IS her whole identity and that's the problem. Everytime she gets new hair or surgery she seems to think it makes her new and exciting. It doesn't. She's going to kill herself in this vicious cycle....and be bald before that.

Apparently sink boys had this hummer for a while, it was in his collection before he shacked up with skank, lying pair of cunts. 🤬 Another deflection story.
So definitely brought out because Junior was in the news with a new car. What a vile, bitter pair they are!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.