Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw I find it quite sad that on the ride the two kiddies are sitting together whereas I would want the two little ones between the adults if it were me. Sink Boy just looks detached. I have more of a bond with some of my friends’ kids than he appears to have
And how on earth can she walk in those narrow converse things.
I'd look happier sat next to my ex wife and I bleeping ate her haha, none of em look happy at all.

Edit, it has spelt hate as ate and won't let me edit it, I'd just like to confirm that she is still alive haha

• Haha
Reactions: 41
My bad, out tonight, Carl’s PR.
Bloody Hell, know we all a bit biased in our dislike of the Skank, but oh my she’s looks bad now, real bad, she is resembling a waxwork that has come to life, if I met that at Winter Wonderland on a family night out my daughter would probably scream at the horror of it.

On a more serious note look at the thing, said this so many times now, but saying it again, shudder, it really makes me feel extremely uncomfortable seeing him near those poor kids. He clearly hates the role she’s trying to put out….that he’s a caring step dad, that man cares nothing for those kids, it’s screamingly obvious. So wish someone could stop her doing this, kinda hope that msg earlier about her ditching him after Christmas is true, he needs to go NOW, should be nowhere near them, something so off in those pics, he always looks so aggressive, he ain’t right, I don’t believe those kids are comfortable around him. Wish he’d f*ck off, but we know he ain’t for now, he’s just so creepy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Bloody Hell, know we all a bit biased in our dislike of the Skank, but oh my she’s looks bad now, real bad, she is resembling a waxwork that has come to life, if I met that at Winter Wonderland on a family night out my daughter would probably scream at the horror of it.

On a more serious note look at the thing, said this so many times now, but saying it again, shudder, it really makes me feel extremely uncomfortable seeing him near those poor kids. He clearly hates the role she’s trying to put out….that he’s a caring step dad, that man cares nothing for those kids, it’s screamingly obvious. So wish someone could stop her doing this, kinda hope that msg earlier about her ditching him after Christmas is true, he needs to go NOW, should be nowhere near them, something so off in those pics, he always looks so aggressive, he ain’t right, I don’t believe those kids are comfortable around him. Wish he’d f*ck off, but we know he ain’t for now, he’s just so creepy.
I agree. Those kids look really cute and he looks like he can’t be arsed. She doesn’t seem to show much affection either.
And yes she has completely destroyed her face. Her face was ok until a few years ago. She should’ve left it. Now it’s fucked

Reactions: 29
I’m actually surprised that she hasn’t been attacked by angry creditors. If only they could give the media their stories.
I’ve already said if she owed me like these people I could not keep my mitts off her. She would need surgery to fix her face after I had rearranged it. On the other hand it could be an improvement

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Somehow the hair has aged her another 5 years. Nice lace front. Also your eyes are wonky love

• Haha
  • Heart
That is a really obvious hairpiece ... A topper ... I wouldn't normally out someone, hairloss whatever the reason is difficult to accept BUT I think it's fair enough to point the truth out on here. Oozy Turd recently introduced her to his wig / hairpiece mate ... That's his one real positive in the mess of Kippers freebie hair ... I think she has hairloss / thinning on top due to peri menopause hormonal changes as well as poor hair care and over use of heat to straighten that has led to breakage ...
Yes, it really is obvious isn't it. The tufty bits are covered. It IS positive for her hair but she is doing herself no favours with those really dark eyebrows, it kind of draws the eye to the blonde hair at the front and the contrasting hairline. She also seems to be dressed as a honey monster.
I've also never understood the urge to get darker tan when you get darker hair though, It is possible to have pale skin and dark hair. ( like me and my mum and we look brilliant, so there 😆)
Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 21.32.49.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 21.33.14.png

• Haha
  • Sad
DM comments are open, people really don’t like either one of them, the game really is up.

Just a few below, all pretty much like this, if you ignore Bunny Cuddles 🤦🏽‍♀️ One comment praises Denise Van Outen for looking great, she does, hey Skank, Denise is 4 years older than you, honestly what a waste of money and needless pain that surgery has been…

9687F1D9-87F5-4334-8A76-D86A53C11D9D.jpeg

0A8DA3F8-F71B-431B-8A7F-47B79F70D2AE.jpeg

3428EBA2-90DF-4724-A17D-B8B41EE4CCC6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes, it really is obvious isn't it. The tufty bits are covered. It IS positive for her hair but she is doing herself no favours with those really dark eyebrows, it kind of draws the eye to the blonde hair at the front and the contrasting hairline. She also seems to be dressed as a honey monster.
I've also never understood the urge to get darker tan when you get darker hair though, It is possible to have pale skin and dark hair. ( like me and my mum and we look brilliant, so there 😆)
View attachment 1738819

View attachment 1738820
Wouldn't fancy being crawl, no wonder he looks pissed off, he'll have to empty all her medical drains when they get back to castle Dracula and give her wizards sleeve a quick mop too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
well,emily could have been shown them by princess AND emily can access medical records via hospital computors as medical records are linked and she has the abiliity, but i dont think it was her as she would be more protective of princess. it could be a family member of one of princesses friends etc.,
It would be instantly flagged up by “ fair warning “ and lose your job. No way can I see Emily doing this.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Think she is getting ready for some backgrid shots at Winter wonderland tomorrow. Anyone remember last year, in their matching Bobbi parka jackets. SB parked miles away so it was a long walk for her poorly trotters. There were some lovely pictures in the Daily Mail of her shovelling loads of junk food 🤣
Maybe then she will find time to see Harvey…
Yup, you got it in one DC!

Reactions: 10
Off her tits!
Wow There isnt one bit of her face or body that she hasn't butchered and changed for the worse.
She's really gone too far for it ever to be put back to look human.
Is it mental illness? What does she see when she looks in the mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.