Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubylips

VIP Member
Right for the sake of me i couldn't pin point where i recognised plank boy from and it bugged the hell out of me i was convinced i had met him in person some time back
then today while getting dinner ready i had a epiphany it was there staring me right in the face
every time i look at a chickens arse his nose is there
plank boy you really do have the face of an arse :ROFLMAO:

CD6026A8-FF1B-4B9D-B322-17E9CCB0CF65.jpeg

The_Parson's_nose.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28

animalcrackers

@Dollylovesshoes im so sorry, my dog was diagnosed with liver cancer last week, I’m beside myself, he isn’t in pain and I’m cooking him a special renal diet but it’s only a matter of time. I’m going away at Xmas and am praying he makes it to play on the beach one last time 😭

• Heart
  • Sad

emmaw28

VIP Member
More information about the Channel 5 documentary..

KATIE PRICE SUBJECT OF NEW CHANNEL 5 DOCUMENTARY
Channel 5 have announced a new one-off 90-minute documentary Controversially Katie Price, examining the life and career of the TV star. The special will be produced by Firecracker Films.

Katie Price, aka Jordan, became the country’s biggest glamour model in the 90’s, before reaching a new level of fame after appearing on ITV's I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! and subsequent fairytale wedding to Peter Andre.

But in recent years Price has suffered a fall from grace, and a series of questionable life choices, including short-lived relationships and marriages, numerous plastic surgeries, drink-driving and alleged drug-fuelled partying, have left her needing time in rehab, bankrupt and with a string of driving offences.

Through archive and interviews with tabloid journalists and celebrity friends, this documentary will explore the highs and lows of the personal life and career of one of Britain’s most talked about celebrities of the 21st century.

Federico Ruiz, commissioning editor, Channel 5 & Paramount+, said: “Katie Price’s rollercoaster rise to fame and fractured relationship with the press give a fascinating insight into the changing attitudes of modern Britain. We’re excited to add this unique and gripping story to our substantial slate of premium factual feature docs.”

Jenny Midl, executive producer at Firecracker Films, said: “From the moment Katie Price stepped into the spotlight as 90’s topless pin-up ‘Jordan’ she’s made headlines and – love her or loathe her – it seems everyone has an opinion on her...

“Charting the rollercoaster ups and downs of her career and personal life, this film will give viewers an insight into a British icon and will be a fascinating exploration of class and cultural change in 21st century Britain.”

Sam Emmery, creative director at Firecracker Films, said: “It’s great to be working with Channel 5 on this feature-length documentary about Katie Price. Her life story is incredibly unique yet speaks to so many of the big themes surrounding fame and celebrity in Britain over the last 25 years.”

Controversially, Katie Price is a Firecracker Films production for Channel 5 and My5.
Would Federico be interested in the wiki on here 😁😁
90 mins tho. Hope they expose her for being the manipulative, narcissistic bully she is.

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Well seeing no info about an event and everyone is acting all happy clappy in the price enabler clan even though afp hasn't posted anything in a while and we always get something every few days from her lets get back to slating skank until any news breaks
look at the fat slab over hang on her back
she defiantly isn't doing any exercise to the extent she makes out she does no definition in her arms/thighs
she has been very lucky over the years to keep so trim for very little effort considering the unhealthy lifestyle
having reports made of her 2 stone weight loss journey is balls it's sucked out
time is running out skank

View attachment 1725663

Time for the armpit bollock cream 😄😄😄🤭😘 xx...
Resizer_16467886000870.jpg

• Haha

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
Gave up reading the last thread for fucks sake people get a grip he said she said oh don’t trigger poor katie how dare Michelle be proud of her step daughter, oh she’s doing it on purpose to get a rise, ye let’s all start squabbling shall we frankly it’s bloody pathetic life’s too short to be arguing on a gossip site grow up

• Haha

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Yes I did, he’s not in pain but as soon as he is he will have to be pts, he’s sleeping a lot more the past couple of days but he’s still managing to wag his tail bless him, you can tell an awful lot about people the way they treat their pets! 🤬
i got two 16 year old dogs and i have been putting off having them pts for the last month,one is blind and deaf and senile ,the other is senile, and arthricitic,both sometimes incontinant,i hoped they would have passed away in their sleep by now. although they dont seem in pain,bonfire night/week was horrendous for them this year. it is a hard thing to do and i keep putting it off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Yes wot Rita and Kylie were saying, She claimed the bruise story was faked - but didn't demand it be changed.
The saucy sources are usually family....so what is going on?

I'm not sure if I'll miss something but.....recap

Skanky and Sinky were still in Thailand, there was a photo and story of her having a consult about more surgery, someone
without their glasses on told her she was too bewful and shouldn't have any.

Willow came on with some hot tea and said there would be news in a few days about the family ( not Harvey) and she was surprised KP had gone away considering this news ( Friends in Spain were told the news on Monday) .

There was a story in the Sun that referenced a phone call from AFP telling KP she shouldn't have any surgery.

KP had a meltdown on insta saying it was all lies and that this was about her mum so she would sue.

The Sun story was re-written and the words 'intervention' removed and any reference to the phone call.

There have been rumours KP has been trying to get back to the UK but has used old photos to try and deflect from her fucking off on holiday
whilst her mum might be gravely ill!

Last edited:
  • Heart

mrspig99

VIP Member
We all know the slap gate thing was faked with makeup but something happened i wonder cos planky was off his rocker on what ever and him chasing skank in the street has he threatened amy and the family over the phone/text they all made it a family affair the next morning collecting her things
i don't understand the bit where skank says she ran to harveys house.was they renting a house for harvey within walking distances nothing really adds up
i don't think we will ever get to the bottom of anything because they all lie so much
She was renting a house near SB's house for H and his carers supposedly to get him used to living independently away from her. What she really meant was that SB didn't want H living in his nice tidy house smashing things up and punching holes in the walls.

• Wow

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
I've given up trying to guess what family emergency may or may not have happened because as usual nothing will happen to skank, as she always does, she'll come up smelling of roses because our press no longer have the balls or any human decency to show her for what she really is, I have come to realise that bad things only happen to decent, normal people in this world.

• Sad
  • Angry

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
She claims to be maternal and loves 'being needed'

She can't have anymore kids so she's turned to collecting animals instead.

She doesn't give a flying fig about anyone but herself. If you're telling her something and she screeches 'oh reaaaaaally?'

You know she doesn't give a fuck what you're saying.

She shouts, all the time.
She smells like a scabby arse.
No friends. She gets bored so easily.
She likes to think she's intelligent.
Crawl is 100% in it for any kind of 'fame' he doesn't love her.
What does she do/threaten to get people to keep their gobs shut about her?

How does she suck people in to start with? I'm absolutely not judging but what pulled you in? Did she use the fact that you were a 'superfan' & manipulate you?

What's happened to Zoe MUA?

Any idea why the plaster classes were suddenly stopped?

Who stopped Harvey's club night exploitation?

Is she really besties with Michelle Heaton?

Does she actually have any 'celebrity' friends left?

Sorry for alllllllll the questions but I'm bored in queues for Peter Kay tickets 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
SFP is currently shopping in Sainsburys on her IG stories tagging Cath Kidston products, and loving the Christmas stock…appears to be having a lovely old time 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Back in the day The Sun, (or it’s more evil cousin the News of the World), pre-Caroline Flack, would’ve been all over a story of the most fucking selfish creatures who has ever existed not coming home when her mum has had a transplant. I wish they’d show this cretinous vile wankstain for what she really is.

• Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I feel your pain Maggie,, I once emailed skanks management and said if skanky wanted to earn a few quid on the side instead of selling her body on street corners she could pop round and cut my grass and take the dogs for a walk,, cunts never replied. ☹
She was going to cut your grass Stan, only she ran out of petrol after cutting her own

Screenshot_20221113-204451_Google.jpg

Maybe why my winner didn't make it then had 7 swears in it. 😀
Use FUNT instead Stan as in F(ucking) (C)UNT

• Haha
  • Heart