Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
How's Dave Dolly?
Oh dear Blue ive lost him😢 I had to have my darling Pts 6th Oct.Took him to vets as I was worried about him,he had lost weight (4lbs) which is alot for a cat,they checked him and he had a big mass tumour on his kidney gave him blood test,it wasn’t good at all,I couldn’t let him go through just a couple of months of pain no eating etc.so I kissed him and he took his last breath,I’m still devastated miss him so much,toys still on floor and his box he loved to sleep in.😢😢

Hence my avatar,my darling on his beanbag,which he always slept on for years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Wondering why skank and the clan haven't released anything all seem to be carrying on like nothings happened, might be waiting for Sunday which is normally rag and mag time for exclusives ( more people read papers and online Sunday than any other day in the week) will guarantee max exposure and time to sort out breakfast sofa appearances for maximum publicity sympathy and £££'s.
Yep, I am sure they’ll get the highest offer & KFP will make it all about her. I couldn’t be 100% until now what had happened, just AFP was in hospital. I‘ve had a text, saying the mother is in Harefield & had a lung transplant, (Mr PP Fencing, not kept it quiet from telling people he knows), so surprised press haven’t got wind of it. not sure if op was Monday or Tuesday. Think Tuesday. Don’t get why KFP didn’t come back from Thailand, or even went for that matter. It must have been very important for her to go to Thai, which makes me wonder if what’s being said about the drugs is true. Maybe so short on cash, needed more supplies, but I’m only guessing. Why would anyone go so far away, when such a major op being carried out on her mother, who she supposedly adores ? i imagine such major surgery on a 70 year old woman, is life threatening, so the fact SFP & KFP are sending out normal messages is a smoke screen for some reason. Plus why is KFP pretending she’s still away, if that’s what her posts mean. She certainly wasn’t sunbathing in Thailand 2 days ago. She’s back in uk. All some bloody cover up I assume, to try and make the creature not look like a shite daughter.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Winepig

VIP Member
# 218 Just a thick repugnant munter , or is it Dog , The Bounty Hunter ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

WillowTree21

VIP Member
SFP’s husband Arry, can’t stand Crawl either. Remember day after SlapGate, there were pictures of SFP & others removing KFP’s belongings from Crawl’s house, so something shocking happened the night of supposed black eye punch. No getting away from that, it was in the press. But seems the family are inconsistent. When AFP finally departs this world, who knows what happens with Crawl situation & the money. I’m sure AFP has money kept secret from tax office & bankruptcy. Will Mr PP Fencing do the same? We know Mr PP, isn’t an honest, upstanding citizen. Plus I’m sure KFP using BlackSheep somehow, probably has a credit card. If that’s the case, her brother Danny is involved in the dodgy dealings too, as he’s named as running BlackSheep! Think the whole family are helping KFP financially deceive everything.
Just had a text. It’s back in UK. Now the drama begins😡. Well disguised on arrival. No pictures like it usually has at the airport💩🙀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

kirajodie

VIP Member
Can I just state now if next years NTA 's include Katie Price : Transplant and me , I will defo throw my toys out the pram

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

PTMe

Chatty Member
I have a question 🙋🏻‍♀️

Does she actually have feelings? Does she genuinely care about anything at all? What’s the reason she collects animals if she can’t look after them properly? Is she maternal in any way shape or form?
Sorry that went from one question to a few 😂😂

Wonder if SFP runs it? Who posts a pic of a cup like that 🤦🏻‍♀️
She claims to be maternal and loves 'being needed'

She can't have anymore kids so she's turned to collecting animals instead.

She doesn't give a flying fig about anyone but herself. If you're telling her something and she screeches 'oh reaaaaaally?'

You know she doesn't give a fuck what you're saying.

Does she shout all the time?
Does she smell?
Does she have any genuine friends?
Is she as thick as we think she is?
What do you think Crawls agenda is?
Thank you xx
She shouts, all the time.
She smells like a scabby arse.
No friends. She gets bored so easily.
She likes to think she's intelligent.
Crawl is 100% in it for any kind of 'fame' he doesn't love her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Afternoon everyone bit off topic but been a lovely but sad and somber morning,, did a short shift at work got home changed and met up with some ex service men and women to pay our respects and lay a wreath at the cenotaph in the city center, it's always nice and very humbling to see ordinary members of the public showing respect and observing the silence for the fallen. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 42

twaddle88

So it's all hearsay which means it's probably bollocks. I work for a living so it's hard to keep up.
Plus I have a brain tumour, well I'm on my second now so I'm a little unstable.
I work full time, have a 4 year old that I single parent, lost my beloved mother to cancer 3 weeks ago and am currently going through early menopause and being tested for cancer myself. None of this gives me an excuse to be rude. #justsaying x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Couple questions:
1. How did AFP become eligible for a transplanted lung, being about 70?
2. How much would this new lung be expected to increase her life expectancy by?

Absolutely KP will try cash in, selling stories of the 'miracle' and no doubt she will try and say she is 'raising awareness for charities' (note the inverted commas)
It’s odd at her age I think. i read a woman in her 40’s who’s ribs ruptured her lung, when she was in a train crash, needs a lung transplant & been waiting for nearly 2 years😢. What I don’t get, is why the family are acting like nothing happened? Kindly DC has just posted a picture of Mr PP with a pint! Don’t know anyone who’s had a transplant, but would AFP be up & about and ok so quickly? Something odd going on & it’s got to be involving KFP and a web of lies that will be sold for paid publicity. Of course, these grifters, know they can say what ever they like & hospital can’t agree or disagree. Honestly, I can’t wait to see what’s going to be said, especially WHY KFP was in Thailand when her mother was having the op & afterwards. I have a connection in The Sun, I’m going to email him.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

pepe le pew

VIP Member
A couple of days ago bayliffs turned up on my doorstep. I owe two thousand. And believe me, I don’t sleep well at night with this debt hanging over me. This bayliffs thankfully didn’t bully my daughter, who answered the door to them. Any letter, phone call, or knock in the door makes my stomach turn over with fear. If I’m honest I don’t even care now if they do take our belongings. There’s nothing I’m attached to. I have no jewellery or assets of any kind. But it’s the fear. How Price sleeps at night with owing so much to so many regular people. People who probably see her on holiday several times a year. Wearing designer clothing and bags. It must enfuriate them. I haven’t been on holiday for 15 years. Not even a weekend away. As a family we simply cannot drop money into a vacation, can’t do it. How does she?

• Heart
  • Sad

emmaw28

VIP Member

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

emmaw28

VIP Member
Well done to @Stapleyourtongue for the thread title…

Previous thread here…

If anyone fancies doing a TLDR… please go ahead 😂

Whew that was a heart in mouth moment trying to create the thread - think I’ve done it ok 😅

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38