Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

terryfaefife

Sophie also just posted about her Depop 🤷🏻‍♀️
Fist time poster but long time lurker! Just out of hospital after getting a total hip replacement. I’ve a lot of catching up to do on here. Hope it will be worth it!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Could name the child in honour of Wanky by using famous UK toilet and sink manufacturer name I give you Armitage Shanks Price-Woods .If ever the child's christian names were such a tribute to their father's main income earner and perhaps how they were conceived, without the aid of a safety net but with the aid of a Turkey baster. :sick:
Good job skank never went down the Beckham route of naming her kids after the places they were conceived... Can you imagine Hotel room (junior) Night Club Toilet (Princess) Taxi Back Seat (Jett) Horse Stables (bunny). 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 26

NoodleNips

VIP Member
She was renting a house near SB's house for H and his carers supposedly to get him used to living independently away from her. What she really meant was that SB didn't want H living in his nice tidy house smashing things up and punching holes in the walls.
That’s EXACTLY it!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who asked for proof of baking a cake? There’s a video on her Instagram with Jett and Bunny, I expect she just filmed it 🙄
Jeesus, they are trying so hard to present a 'family' type image. As we all know she has absolutely no self-control or impulse control she will cheat and set Cole off or she'll go into rages because someone upset her, she'll console herself with drugs. So the question is, how long until the next monumental fuck up?

I know for a fact that anyone who's been around since you joined KNOWS you're not a fraud. ❤ x
Yes and if people think a little bit they should be able to understand that info can be genuine, even if the Pwice clan then manipulate news that comes out or even stop it from coming out. Please carry on posting your tea @WillowTree21

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Good job skank never went down the Beckham route of naming her kids after the places they were conceived... Can you imagine Hotel room (junior) Night Club Toilet (Princess) Taxi Back Seat (Jett) Horse Stables (bunny). 😀
Thank god my parents and all the other parents in the 70s didn't go down the Beckham route of naming their children where they were conceived. I would've been sat in a class full of 'Mark one Cortina's😳🤣

• Haha

kourtneykool

VIP Member
I see he’s doing his Telegram call at 11 o’clock so no respect our fallen soldiers 😡
I hadn’t clocked that… what an absolute 🔔🔚

I bet they’ll have chat and mic’s disabled for it too. Pyramid scheme scammer…

• Angry

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Nothing much to recap from the last thread all routine and quite boring, skank trying to flog tat,skank playing happy families with sink boy, skank making an album, the gruesome twosome calling off the wedding AGAIN just scamming along like the cunts they are,,, then the shit hit the fan apparently Amy the terminal has been ill but knowing this skank fucked off to Thailand anyway being the selfish cunt she is and it seems Amy the terminal may have taken a turn for the worse after skank landed but booked herself in for surgery anyway being the selfish cunt she is, skank realising the backlash she'd receive released a story claiming the the clinic told her " we're not operating your to beautiful" but has been holed up in the hotel for 5 days recovering from surgery, meantime the clan have been ordered by skank to keep their mouths shut and carry on as normal while skank tries to think of a story and then sneak back into the UK so she doesn't look like a selfish unfeeling weapons grade cunt. Once back in the UK skank will pile on the bullshit for sofa appearances on every breakfast and afternoon show milking Amy the terminals illness for sympathy, publicity, stories in the press, £££'s and a get out of bankruptcy card. Oh maybe a new TV documentary aswell. So not just a cunt, not a weapons grade cunt but is now a selfish unfeeling nuclear weapons grade cunt. Thank you for your patience. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Supercatmummy

Chatty Member
So have I.
It's no excuse for sarcasm.
Yet here we are. Again.
Oh, and laughing in another group about deliberately using a different title to the one with most votes? Classy .
Exactly on more than one occasion. We all lead busy lives but at least ask if someone could provide update if you can't be bothered to read the room. Manners are free!!.

• Heart
  • Angry

kirajodie

VIP Member
It’s Facebook, she posts lots of family pictures and tat on there.

KP has also just started following Chantelle H on IG 🤔
Did chantelle not just do a story of how she was in an abusive , controlling relationship, but now shes free. Maybe KP looking for some tips, remember KP went a witness against AR in CH custody case. KP does nothing for anyone without expecting a payback. Maybe KP gonna drop SB in it,

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
My mam had a heart transplant many many years ago(she was planned to have heart and lung but over time her lungs repaired enough she just needed the heart) she had a pager they would alert her on when a heart was available...had a few false alarms as either heart was damaged upon arrival at hospital and such things.....this was years ago so before mobile phones so not sure if pagers are still a thing when it comes to patients being notified. Not many family members were allowed to go with her, I was 12 at the time and wasn't allowed to see her for a week or so as she had to be in ICU and kept germ free I remember my nanna (her mam) was allowed to see her but had to fully suit up in scrubs and that , when I was allowed in I had to wash my hands/ sterilise before going in her room.
She was on meds for the rest of her life which helped stop her body from rejecting the heart. She sadly died nine years after the op, but will forever be grateful to her donor and their family for giving our family nine extra years with my mam ❤

If Amy has had a lung transplant, I'm not sure how many would be allowed in to see her right away....since COVID hospitals seem to be more strict but I could be wrong. Either way we all know KP will some how make this all about her, but I wish Amy a good quick recovery and I hope she gets to enjoy the second chance at life thanks to her donor and family

• Heart

gritzy

Yep, I am sure they’ll get the highest offer & KFP will make it all about her. I couldn’t be 100% until now what had happened, just AFP was in hospital. I‘ve had a text, saying the mother is in Harefield & had a lung transplant, (Mr PP Fencing, not kept it quiet from telling people he knows), so surprised press haven’t got wind of it. not sure if op was Monday or Tuesday. Think Tuesday. Don’t get why KFP didn’t come back from Thailand, or even went for that matter. It must have been very important for her to go to Thai, which makes me wonder if what’s being said about the drugs is true. Maybe so short on cash, needed more supplies, but I’m only guessing. Why would anyone go so far away, when such a major op being carried out on her mother, who she supposedly adores ? i imagine such major surgery on a 70 year old woman, is life threatening, so the fact SFP & KFP are sending out normal messages is a smoke screen for some reason. Plus why is KFP pretending she’s still away, if that’s what her posts mean. She certainly wasn’t sunbathing in Thailand 2 days ago. She’s back in uk. All some bloody cover up I assume, to try and make the creature not look like a shite daughter.
Hi all! Sadly, I think we all know how this will play out - Skank'll be in dm/sun/mirror & co crying about her mum's illness without anyone even mentioning the fact she went on hols at the time. Then, 10 more articles of how it affected HER, again not mentioning she was away. All articles will highlight is her MH and anguish over mum's poor health. Sun might reference 'holidays' despite bankruptcy, as though that was some real snark. Skanky will moan about the pain mum's health has caused HER, and maybe Harvey & other kids. Rinse, repeat - drag it out until court and ham it up there. She'll walk with no skin off her fake nose. Again! What an utterly broken system!! :(

• Angry
  • Sad

mrspig99

VIP Member
She does look awful. Has totally ruined her face and god knows what the tits will look like.......She says she's 32 years old and can do what she wants but seeing as the Daily Mail wouldn't print my comment I'll put it on here. 32 years old but acting like an immature 12 yr old.
And there's another article where she is complaining about the negative comments she is getting! Well here's an idea love don't post photos of yourself looking like shit in the internet then! Or at least turn the comments off. She says she is only a couple of days post surgery so of course she looks rough but says she wants to document her journey. Fair enough but then don't complain when you get negative feedback! Pisses me off so much when they do that. It's all 'look at me me me me' until they don't get love bombed then it's all 'leave me alone'.

Minty_socks

VIP Member
I know it's been discussed many times and everyone has their own opinion on what happened
as usual it's surrounded by that much miss information you do not know what to believe
as i have previously said if she had been punched or kicked full on the face there would be some kind of cut or graze to the skin and substantial swelling and bruising
if she had been punched or kicked in the mouth again there would be split lips/cut and swelling
these are blister from probably chewing her lips and licking when off her head on coke or the fillers she uses
below her is goodger who shows all the sighs of being punched in the face broken skin bruised and swollen
i'm sorry i can't accept she was punched or kicked in the way it's been reported and i am probably not the only one

View attachment 1725307
View attachment 1725333
You're absolutely right. I have been kicked, punched and stamped on by a violent ex and my head ballooned twice the size. No shimmery make believe bruises!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24