Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PTMe

Chatty Member
What happened?
Amy health?
MM repossessed?
Carl or Katie arrested again? DV, drugs OR restraining order breach perhaps?
Something to do with Kieran Hayler allegations?
Are the kids all safe?
No tea from me.

I saw Bye Felicia and quoted SB from previous Instagram rants earlier this year which were hilarious and a big topic on the thread.

I'm sure one day I'll get to properly brew my pot and serve it up in style but everything has blown over and I'm silenced while skank keeps getting protected by the media.

In the meantime I can happily spill anything about my time with her, I'll answer anything 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

tomkat1

Chatty Member
Here you go.

133. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 11/12 **4**
This foreign born former A list celebrity in her country who has struggled with drugs and booze for years, is once again being set up by her current boyfriend/drug dealer/abuser to take the fall for a drug shipment, should it go wrong. Katie Price/England/Carl Woods (Katie Price shows off her huge tattoos as she strips off to a bikini in Thailand)
I’ve said before I share an office with my very dear fellow Tattler, one of our lunch break topics was exactly this. We thought they go to Thailand far too often so there has to be a reason, and Crawls drug dealing was our conclusion. i Think all this saying he’s skint, cost of living blah blah blah, is bullshit. He has an income but can’t be too flash to draw attention to himself, you know cos he’s so famous now.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
So out and about in Petworth, but only yesterday trying to make out she was still away. No wonder no one ever believes a word she says 🤥🤥🤥

I see he’s doing his Telegram call at 11 o’clock so no respect our fallen soldiers 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Stan Butler

VIP Member
You can see how this crap fest is going to end,,
1, Skank knowing Amy the terminal is ill flies off to Thailand.
2, skank pictures herself at the cosmetic clinic signing in for surgery.
3, skank gets a phone call saying Amy the terminal has taken a turn for the worse ( but having already undergone surgery invents the your to beautiful for surgery story).
4, now panicking skank not wanting to look like a complete an utter selfish cunt tells the family to keep Amy's illness under raps and their gobs shut and to carry on as normal.
5, skank sat in her hotel room still swollen and bruised from surgery posts old pics of herself lounging around and kissing sink boy.
6, skank now the swelling and bruising subsided has a go at the scum and is trying to catch a flight home.
7, skank arrives home after 9 days and Amy's illness is revealed and skank and the clan get their stories of family devastation ready.
8, skank now home rings every paper and TV station declaring she rushed back home as soon as she heard and plays the doting loving daughter that put her mother and family ahead of work and a holiday.
9, skank and Sophie do the rounds of press and breakfast sofa appearances milking Amy the terminals illness for everything they can get.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

MrsFreddie

D6144599-9E34-4E7D-90CF-B5AA825BCDBB.jpeg

I asked a journalist mate of mine why no one in the media calls her out on it - here’s her reply.

my friend does big interviews for the Guardian, Independent,
Observer etc

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Honestly!!! Were the whole Price Clan behind the door when manners were being given out. I simply posted on SP instagram that I wished her Mum a healthy and speedy recovery. She only went and deleted it, and here I was getting ready to send her a free pair of walking boots from Amazon when she had posted that she needed a new pair earlier, (not that I'd advise walking boots for hospital visits.)
I feel that my kind and thoughtful nature has just been trampled into the ground.
Im so glad I didn't hit the buy now button, I'd have been down £12.50........I honestly don't know if I'll recover from this. My faith in humankind has taken a complete battering after this.
I can see a book coming out after this. "Maggie Moo, therapy and me"
And before you all rush in, no I won't be talking pre-orders. Just Paid TV interviews.

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Just realised what's the matter with me i haven't had a good rant in a few days so here we go....

Skank you lying bullying ugly drink and drug addicted bankrupt law breaking herpes riddled plastic slag just do the world a favour and fuck off and take the scamming lying bullying coercive and controlling woman beating ugly sink wanking tosser with you, you pair of skid mark fame hungry cunts. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Agree, AFP does not like SB one bit, but have to add despite all her faults SFP has stepped up for once, think she said NO to Skank and do think it was her who banned him from the wedding, not Amy, guess it’s wait and see, but I don’t think she’ll play happy families with Sink-Boy if AFP passes. She knows way more than we do about him, and it’s bad, reckon he’s far worse than any of us think, and I already think that man is a horror-show. Think we still have her to cause problems for him.

Saying that though, you nailed it, we don’t know what say AFP has on her finances and how much she’s sitting on, on that side he may get access to revenue we know nothing about. He is coercive and controlling, he will rinse Skank if he can, makes me feel a bit sick knowing he will be very smug. Nasty nasty piece of work that he is, that thing is ugly in every way possible. Shudder !
SFP’s husband Arry, can’t stand Crawl either. Remember day after SlapGate, there were pictures of SFP & others removing KFP’s belongings from Crawl’s house, so something shocking happened the night of supposed black eye punch. No getting away from that, it was in the press. But seems the family are inconsistent. When AFP finally departs this world, who knows what happens with Crawl situation & the money. I’m sure AFP has money kept secret from tax office & bankruptcy. Will Mr PP Fencing do the same? We know Mr PP, isn’t an honest, upstanding citizen. Plus I’m sure KFP using BlackSheep somehow, probably has a credit card. If that’s the case, her brother Danny is involved in the dodgy dealings too, as he’s named as running BlackSheep! Think the whole family are helping KFP financially deceive everything.

• Heart
  • Angry

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I'm sorry too Dolly. I've been there many times in the past and they leave such a huge cat-shaped hole in our lives. I will give my seven puddens (my collective noun for my... erm... puddens) an extra scritch tonight.
I have my Pom dog and a cat that we don’t know how old, that I took from a stray 17 years ago. I have hedgehog’s I’ve taken from wildlife rescue who I’m very privileged to care for too. Plus working for wildlife rescue, ( as well as a very responsible job) I see terribly sad situations. Every time I lose an animal, especially my lovely family ones, I’m in bits. I can deal with the ‘high’ but not the Low‘s’. I come home some days from helping ( part time) at wildlife rescue, utterly despondent. Dolly, I completely understand how you’re feeling. But the post I put earlier, sums it up. You gave your boy the best life possible & thats what counts. KFP doesn’t have the kindness or tenderness to even grasp this. Her ‘pets’ are accessories, not part f the family, same as her kids.
1668455893003.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

DC16

VIP Member
Maybe there waiting to see if the op was a sucess, it's early days yet. Although I'm also surprised that she was offered a transplant. Even when she talked about Katie it was things like "she wanted to see her settle" before she was gone, The decorating of a room at the MM.
If she was on the transplant list its such ashame skanky didn't donate BOTH her lungs, the world would have been such a nicer place
My MIL at 68, had a kidney transplant, donated from my husband, she came home after 10 days and at approx 4am the next morning, collapsed and died, took us 2 years to even get all the tests done, even I volunteered to be a donor too.

Katie has spent the last 5 years talking about her mother dying, let’s hope she sticks around longer. I’m sure Katie will go on to raise lots of money for the lung charity and receive her long overdue MBE in the New Years Honours., 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

DC16

VIP Member
I understand her going off on one as well as her not cooperating and anyone can say they have been hit by a partner true or lies and the emergency services have to report it.if she was off her head which is most probable and being irrational the poor services would not know what to believe
i know way back in the threads they are several reports and her admitting she applied makeup for effect. and told the sun this but the sun still ran the story i can't be arsed going through all the threads but still they are rag reports out there
i have been around many people who have been punched in the face and that picture of her was not of a punch
she may have been slapped which i still don't belive but a full blown punch to the face causes different types of brusing and most certainly a graze or cut
she didn't even have a fat lip it was blisters like she has always suffered from. i have been punched in the face and i tell you it swells like a tomato and your eye goes black as a plumb
for some reason people believe she was hit true domestic violence sufferers like myself may have a different opinion
i'm sorry if i'm a bit ranty on this subject
maybe you will be able to find the posts of her admitting she told the sun it was makeup it was complete with pictures :)

View attachment 1722745
View attachment 1722746
I’m sorry you went through that.

I know exactly what she said as HER versions, but on the night, she told the hospital she was kicked in the head. She also admitted to drinking alcohol. Numerous people, including the press have seen video of the aftermath of the night. Apparently it is quite upsetting. The upshot is, once sobered up, realising what evidence SB has on her, she decides to no longer cooperate. The Sun were furious that she came out with this statement, I don’t know why they didn’t take it further, maybe they got the Caroline Fkack threat too. SB knows she has lied to him.
The one thing she got right was SHE didn’t call the police, that was either the emergency services or Harvey’s carer, who was there when she ran to his house. Remember, KP can lie for England, when she needs to. It will all come out eventually.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Katie Price looks like a caricature now. Her chest is ridiculous, it’s the boob shape which is odd, literally like a melon was chopped in half and shoved on her chest, no thought to natural shape. The size is way off too so her whole shape is like Sponge Bob, a giant chunky rectangle with skinny limbs.

Reducing her boob size would leave loads of saggy skin though so no way back now she older with less elasticity in her skin.

Her face is taut now, she had lifts too young.

Carl and Kate are together for convenience he is as bad as her. Two vacuous people interested only in vanity and themselves. The poor kids and animals are just accessories.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Straw hair matching her manky, cheap leggings💩 why is she holding the tips of the rank, dried wig? Pathetic looking grifter. I bet everyone thinks I’m a fraud. I’m not. Time will tell about her mother. They can’t keep the deception going too long. Probably waiting until she’s out of ICU, just a guess. 🙀💩😡

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Honestly!!! Were the whole Price Clan behind the door when manners were being given out. I simply posted on SP instagram that I wished her Mum a healthy and speedy recovery. She only went and deleted it, and here I was getting ready to send her a free pair of walking boots from Amazon when she had posted that she needed a new pair earlier, (not that I'd advise walking boots for hospital visits.)
I feel that my kind and thoughtful nature has just been trampled into the ground.
Im so glad I didn't hit the buy now button, I'd have been down £12.50........I honestly don't know if I'll recover from this. My faith in humankind has taken a complete battering after this.
I can see a book coming out after this. "Maggie Moo, therapy and me"
And before you all rush in, no I won't be talking pre-orders. Just Paid TV interviews.
I feel your pain Maggie,, I once emailed skanks management and said if skanky wanted to earn a few quid on the side instead of selling her body on street corners she could pop round and cut my grass and take the dogs for a walk,, cunts never replied. ☹

• Haha
  • Wow