Katie Price #217 Too Bootiful for a face-lift, haha you wish!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a text. It’s back in UK. Now the drama begins😡. Well disguised on arrival. No pictures like it usually has at the airport💩🙀
So possibly the person who commented they were in France was correct.
Let’s wait for HER drama to begin… 😡😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Who knows hey?? It’s all a shady mess.
I've no doubt she's hiding money and would steal but it makes no sense to me that a trust fund set up for Harvey would have any of the Pwice clan as trustees, so she wouldn't be able to get her hands on it. Pete and Dwight would need to have lobotomies to do that! I think she's much more likely to have spent benefits or money from Harvey being on TV etc.

Reactions: 17
You are spot on Stan…. KFP will turn it into a massive paid publicity opportunity😡
And as usual instead of the truth skank will spout a load of balls and the idiot sheeples that follow her will lap it up, oh well just about to start work stay safe and enjoy the crap fest that is coming. ❤ Back at tea break. 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Come on journos who stalk this page… print the truth not KP’s version of the truth (aka BS)

Reactions: 23
You can see how this crap fest is going to end,,
1, Skank knowing Amy the terminal is ill flies off to Thailand.
2, skank pictures herself at the cosmetic clinic signing in for surgery.
3, skank gets a phone call saying Amy the terminal has taken a turn for the worse ( but having already undergone surgery invents the your to beautiful for surgery story).
4, now panicking skank not wanting to look like a complete an utter selfish bleep tells the family to keep Amy's illness under raps and their gobs shut and to carry on as normal.
5, skank sat in her hotel room still swollen and bruised from surgery posts old pics of herself lounging around and kissing sink boy.
6, skank now the swelling and bruising subsided has a go at the scum and is trying to catch a flight home.
7, skank arrives home after 9 days and Amy's illness is revealed and skank and the clan get their stories of family devastation ready.
8, skank now home rings every paper and TV station declaring she rushed back home as soon as she heard and plays the doting loving daughter that put her mother and family ahead of work and a holiday.
9, skank and Sophie do the rounds of press and breakfast sofa appearances milking Amy the terminals illness for everything they can get.

Absolutely every point you make above makes perfect sense. In fact I would be more surprised if you weren't spot on!

Reactions: 18
If something really bad has happened to Amy, and KP couldn’t be arsed to be at her mother’s bedside, why would the rest of the family even bother defending her or hiding the truth? I’m sorry, I just don’t get it. Some things (or many in her case) are indefensible!

Reactions: 22
And here it is… her face is a smudge yet you can STILL see that scabby lip 🤮🤮🤮

View attachment 1722652
And she clearly wasn’t in Thailand when she posted this! Smoke & mirrors, from a BIG con woman. Trying to deflect the fact she’s in UK, not on her jolly. Crawl must be so P’d off if he’s had to leave with her. Bet he came back for part of the paid publicity & taking all the endless photo’s.

If something really bad has happened to Amy, and KP couldn’t be arsed to be at her mother’s bedside, why would the rest of the family even bother defending her or hiding the truth? I’m sorry, I just don’t get it. Some things (or many in her case) are indefensible!
CASH, from the stories probably🤢💩

they would be protecting the pricey image, not skanky. they all live off her in someway( via association etc.,), so it would pay them to keep it all looking rosy and marketable but in private,i bet they are all mad as hell at her. if amy goes, they could cut her loose,skanky would unravel,they could have her sectioned and/or distance themselves from her. sophie could cash in for years dishing the real dirt on her sister. lets hope they are that cut throat.

And she clearly wasn’t in Thailand when she posted this! Smoke & mirrors, from a BIG con woman. Trying to deflect the fact she’s in UK, not on her jolly. Crawl must be so P’d off if he’s had to leave with her. Bet he came back for part of the paid publicity & taking all the endless photo’s.

CASH, from the stories probably🤢💩
Well, according to KP, going to Thailand was for ‘work’ and not a holiday, so surely she would put her mother over any ‘work’ 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I don’t think it was faked, there is too much evidence, police, ambulance and hospital records, but at the end of the day KP wouldn’t cooperate, despite telling the hospital she was injured in the head by her partner.
Harvey had a house, just a few minutes up the road, which also had rooms for his 2 carers. KP went all Caroline Flack on the police 😡 hence why the charges where dropped.
The interview with the Sun was done while her items were being collected by her family and ex manager.
I understand her going off on one as well as her not cooperating and anyone can say they have been hit by a partner true or lies and the emergency services have to report it.if she was off her head which is most probable and being irrational the poor services would not know what to believe
i know way back in the threads they are several reports and her admitting she applied makeup for effect. and told the sun this but the sun still ran the story i can't be arsed going through all the threads but still they are rag reports out there
i have been around many people who have been punched in the face and that picture of her was not of a punch
she may have been slapped which i still don't belive but a full blown punch to the face causes different types of brusing and most certainly a graze or cut
she didn't even have a fat lip it was blisters like she has always suffered from. i have been punched in the face and i tell you it swells like a tomato and your eye goes black as a plumb
for some reason people believe she was hit true domestic violence sufferers like myself may have a different opinion
i'm sorry if i'm a bit ranty on this subject
maybe you will be able to find the posts of her admitting she told the sun it was makeup it was complete with pictures :)

33333.jpg

44444.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wasn't ignoring your reply BB but someone had already answered your question to me 😀 as for the money it's gone were all the rest of H's money and trust fund has,, paying for skanks sniff, drink, holidays, surgeries, keeping younger men interested by paying for everything and Amy the terminals and Mr PP houses cars and the two years they lived in Spain were Mr PP wasn't working. 🤫
Alex Addison was financing pwicy in Spain in 2018 ,she was skint ! His parents told him to drop pricey or loose his allowance. This was when she went off with two German boy’s coke video remember, I think she was skint even then . As for Harvey’s money trust fund nobody has ever come up with evidence of a fund it’s all hearsay typical of that grifting family. Did Andre actually give into a trust fund I don’t think so but makes Andre look good 😊 the money Dwight paid. The Matress ( Amy price ) for looking after Harvey probably did go into housing they were buying and doing them up and selling them two &three months later making an absolute profit

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The thing she calls a bf is IG posting, the twit is “thinking about life as you do”, he sounds his usual very nasty aggressive self, it’s too dark to work out where he is, but reckon they home as has been said….here we go.

Just wondering would Kieran and Peter go to AFP funeral or stay away? Given that she is their ex mum in law and (beloved) grandmother to their children.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I understand her going off on one as well as her not cooperating and anyone can say they have been hit by a partner true or lies and the emergency services have to report it.if she was off her head which is most probable and being irrational the poor services would not know what to believe
i know way back in the threads they are several reports and her admitting she applied makeup for effect. and told the sun this but the sun still ran the story i can't be arsed going through all the threads but still they are rag reports out there
i have been around many people who have been punched in the face and that picture of her was not of a punch
she may have been slapped which i still don't belive but a full blown punch to the face causes different types of brusing and most certainly a graze or cut
she didn't even have a fat lip it was blisters like she has always suffered from. i have been punched in the face and i tell you it swells like a tomato and your eye goes black as a plumb
for some reason people believe she was hit true domestic violence sufferers like myself may have a different opinion
i'm sorry if i'm a bit ranty on this subject
maybe you will be able to find the posts of her admitting she told the sun it was makeup it was complete with pictures :)

View attachment 1722745
View attachment 1722746
I’m sorry you went through that.

I know exactly what she said as HER versions, but on the night, she told the hospital she was kicked in the head. She also admitted to drinking alcohol. Numerous people, including the press have seen video of the aftermath of the night. Apparently it is quite upsetting. The upshot is, once sobered up, realising what evidence SB has on her, she decides to no longer cooperate. The Sun were furious that she came out with this statement, I don’t know why they didn’t take it further, maybe they got the Caroline Fkack threat too. SB knows she has lied to him.
The one thing she got right was SHE didn’t call the police, that was either the emergency services or Harvey’s carer, who was there when she ran to his house. Remember, KP can lie for England, when she needs to. It will all come out eventually.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just wondering would Kieran and Peter go to AFP funeral or stay away? Given that she is their ex mum in law and (beloved) grandmother to their children.
It’s a tough one.Its like me being on here talking about AFP.I never liked her enabling Kp, and I feel she should have encouraged Kp to take responsibility, but I feel for any family that loses a loved one.But I won’t be a hypocrite about my disapproval of her.
There’s no need for PA to attend.His kids are old enough to go on their own.
Kieran’s 2 could be there for part of the day , and looked after by their aunt, uncles etc.
A floral tribute or message of sympathy even on insta), should suffice.

Reactions: 10
There is no way the press wouldn’t be jumping on the story if AFP was dead
I'm sure AFP is alive. I'm guessing the 'news' is that she has weeks or months left, and KP will want to capitalise on this with tv and print interviews, photoshoots with both looking sad, maybe KP will do something 'for the British Lung Foundation' in the guise of charity (but really for herself).
For clarity I'm not poking fun at AFP, I don't wish her harm, and obv devastating for family members. It's KP I think is the pathetic one here as she'll cash in on a tragedy.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.