Katie Price #217 Too Bootiful for a face-lift, haha you wish!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in that article she claims he has no optic nerve and Drs dont know how he can see ... that they will never be able to tell how much sight he has ... its a right load of old cobblers :ROFLMAO:
That's what really cuts me to the bone she lies about anything and doesn't even look up things she lies about to see if they even make sense and all the bleeping idiots lap it up :mad:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Shielding her from what Stan?
The backlash from going on a "working break" to have surgery in Thailand knowing Amy the terminal was ill before she left and has apparently taken a turn for the worst and is now trying to cover her me me me selfish arse.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The backlash from going on a "working break" to have surgery in Thailand knowing Amy the terminal was ill before she left and has apparently taken a turn for the worst and is now trying to cover her me me me selfish arse.
I wonder if SB will go to the funeral?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
in that article she claims he has no optic nerve and Drs dont know how he can see ... that they will never be able to tell how much sight he has ... its a right load of old cobblers :ROFLMAO:
One easy test to see how much sight he has, place a carrot cake at a distance and see if he runs towards it! ( Sorry, that's a bit mean). H is now an adult, an eye test would be easy. admittedly when he was a baby it may have been difficult to tell how much he can see but he clearly can walk around without someone guiding him or with a stick so he must have some sight, plus he can go shopping ( with help) etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sources say he's commissioned a oxygen shaped tombstone in memory of her
i just hope it's not true about afp skank will never be out the papers unless someone outs her this time :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He'll be there with the biggest smug grin on his ugly mug knowing the biggest obstacle to having total control over skank and her life/money has gone, think Amy the terminal is the one who is keeping sink boy on a short lead and out the family after slapgate.

Reactions: 21
He'll be there with the biggest smug grin on his ugly mug knowing the biggest obstacle to having total control over skank and her life/money has gone, think Amy the terminal is the one who is keeping sink boy on a short lead and out the family after slapgate.
What I wonder Stan is when Amy passes (I genuinely wish her no ill) what happens to Skankys money or Harveys Trust Fund which ever or both Skanky has been plundering?

Will PP Fencing as next of kin inherit it all? What will Skanky do?

I'm thinking Amy can't have written a will either stating funds are Skankys money or if she does bequeath her funds which are substantial then surely questions need to be asked?

Looks like a minefield to me which maybe panicking Skank.

Reactions: 13
What I wonder Stan is when Amy passes (I genuinely wish her no ill) what happens to Skankys money or Harveys Trust Fund which ever or both Skanky has been plundering?

Will PP Fencing as next of kin inherit it all? What will Skanky do?

I'm thinking Amy can't have written a will either stating funds are Skankys money or if she does bequeath her funds which are substantial then surely questions need to be asked?

Looks like a minefield to me which maybe panicking Skank.
I’m pretty sure if you have a trust fund you wouldn’t be eligible for funding from the govt??? Surely?!

Reactions: 16
Agree, AFP does not like SB one bit, but have to add despite all her faults SFP has stepped up for once, think she said NO to Skank and do think it was her who banned him from the wedding, not Amy, guess it’s wait and see, but I don’t think she’ll play happy families with Sink-Boy if AFP passes. She knows way more than we do about him, and it’s bad, reckon he’s far worse than any of us think, and I already think that man is a horror-show. Think we still have her to cause problems for him.

Saying that though, you nailed it, we don’t know what say AFP has on her finances and how much she’s sitting on, on that side he may get access to revenue we know nothing about. He is coercive and controlling, he will rinse Skank if he can, makes me feel a bit sick knowing he will be very smug. Nasty nasty piece of work that he is, that thing is ugly in every way possible. Shudder !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She is still posting on OFs today
So you can’t see any pics on her OF now unless you subscribe? I see she has 43k likes over 351 posts? That’s 124 per post roughly so say she has 124 subscribers that’s not even $2k a month. Maths has never been my strong point but… far cry from the millions she’s claiming 😂

I think she has emptied that somehow.
Definitely!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m pretty sure if you have a trust fund you wouldn’t be eligible for funding from the govt??? Surely?!
It depends Emma in my humble understanding.

Even though it's called 'A Trust Fund' it depends how it was paid and who/where it went to.

Amy was paid directly (according to reports widely available on the internet) by DY to firstly look after Harvey on an annual basis to the tune of £30,000 a year and he was rumoured paying into his 'Fund' (allegedly £1500 a month) as did PA. Who and where this money went to has never been revealed.

If true, this money could be, I believe but I'm no expert, funnelled into property and hence can't be touched. May explain why PP Fencing and AFP moved house so much up the property ladder?

Just a thought IMHO but I'm no expert.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Blast from the past
Good old skaby lips making it all about her even though suppose to be about amy when you see the vid skank talks over amy as if to be making her agree with her aint that right mum
she gets in that she split from k cos of affair and also blurts out she had a miscarriage me thinkks this was a made up spare of the moment thing back stage poor katie the victim again and the way she refers to her mother as... and this one
it's always about you skank and will always be about you..your rotten to the core
it's nasty pure evil you can see it in her face the hate and spite

• Sick
Reactions: 12
It depends Emma in my humble understanding.

Even though it's called 'A Trust Fund' it depends how it was paid and who/where it went to.

Amy was paid directly (according to reports widely available on the internet) by DY to firstly look after Harvey on an annual basis to the tune of £30,000 a year and he was rumoured paying into his 'Fund' (allegedly £1500 a month) as did PA. Who and where this money went to has never been revealed.

If true, this money could be, I believe but I'm no expert, funnelled into property and hence can't be touched. May explain why PP Fencing and AFP moved house so much up the property ladder?

Just a thought IMHO but I'm no expert.
Whatever they have done with it I would bet my life that a) there is nothing left and b) Harvey saw none of it. I think it went into property (the MM had an annex) and cars both of which they could claim were beneficial to him. It will come out eventually.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Whatever they have done with it I would bet my life that a) there is nothing left and b) Harvey saw none of it. I think it went into property (the MM had an annex) and cars both of which they could claim were beneficial to him. It will come out eventually.
Definitely! I’m pretty sure if there ever was one, there’s nothing in it now. I’d love to know the facts one day of all of this… it’s baffled me how she even affords to finance her lifestyle - she wouldn’t be granted credit from anywhere - so must be using funds from somewhere…

Reactions: 19
Skank claimed she had the annex converted so H and his carer could live there.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Definitely! I’m pretty sure if there ever was one, there’s nothing in it now. I’d love to know the facts one day of all of this… it’s baffled me how she even affords to finance her lifestyle - she wouldn’t be granted credit from anywhere - so must be using funds from somewhere…
She must have royalties from her shows as they are still being shown
But I cannot think that would cover 12,000 to trustees and 12,000 to mortgage( if she is paying them) and her living costs

Reactions: 14
Seems the clan are still keeping up appearances and covering for skank until it gets back, the whole clan are a set of cunts shielding the skank from any backlash and public anger just to stay on the gravy train. 🤬
Maybe this secretive hullabaloo is simply:
AMY F. TERMINAL filled in that questionaire in regarding Kippers' skooL daze and....

o_O:eek:🤪 Shock/horror! The bleep almost does possibly have undiagnosed ADHD!!
------- HOLD THE FRONT PAGE-------

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.