Katie Price #217 Too Bootiful for a face-lift, haha you wish!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SFP is currently shopping in Sainsburys on her IG stories tagging Cath Kidston products, and loving the Christmas stock…appears to be having a lovely old time 🤷🏽‍♀️
Was just coming on to say the same. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My friend is Thai and she likes to go home during the Easter hols. She also finds the flight a drag and says it’s not worth going for under 2 weeks. It’s a long way for Kipper to fly for what seems like a few nights. And in the wrong season too. The weather looked depressing. If I’m going to be forced to do long haul I want decent sunbathing weather. Otherwise she could’ve gone to the Middle East. This was not a holiday as we understand it to be

Reactions: 20
Was just coming on to say the same. 😂
Seems the clan are still keeping up appearances and covering for skank until it gets back, the whole clan are a set of cunts shielding the skank from any backlash and public anger just to stay on the gravy train. 🤬

It is odd tho cos she doesn’t usually hide her surgeries. She only went to Thailand for surgery, that much is clear. The weather looked pants and there were no beach pix like she has had in the past. The sorry pair don’t seem to enjoy any culture or do anything interesting. I also don’t see why you would need to go to Thailand to shoot OF.

The full moon party never materialised; that would’ve been a good photo opportunity and she could’ve pulled some seksy poses and draped herself over Coal.

The moon is now waning. Like her star.🤣
Why do they need to risk filming their smut in Thailand anyway with the prospect of being nicked on obscenity charges? They could serve up the same filth from a unit on a grimy factory estate.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Available for pre order i wonder if they are seeing if they get enough orders before they go to print that's if it is going straight to disc
why not just release it digitally
give it five minutes after release it will be on youtube for free 😁
is it a album or just one song as usual nothing is clear with these muppets
listened to a clip as another tattler said rubbish autotuned to death loud over beats and the promotional cover looks like it's been made by a kid

Screenshot_20221111-120607_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Reactions: 17
Seems the clan are still keeping up appearances and covering for skank until it gets back, the whole clan are a set of cunts shielding the skank from any backlash and public anger just to stay on the gravy train. 🤬
Shielding her from what Stan?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Harvey has always been partially sighted she never corrected the rags when they started saying he was blind
then as usual alters the stories to how she feels fit to make money
all her followers must be deaf/dumb and blind considering they never seem to see what we tattlers do with all her fake/ :poop: stories
in that article she claims he has no optic nerve and Drs dont know how he can see ... that they will never be able to tell how much sight he has ... its a right load of old cobblers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Why do they need to risk filming their smut in Thailand anyway with the prospect of being nicked on obscenity charges? They could serve up the same filth from a unit on a grimy factory estate.
We know they don't have to go to thailand it's not as if they are using any of the locations outside as backdrops
she has reasons for reasons doing these things and only she knows
we know she probably passes it off as work of plank does as expenses
i'm surprised she hasn't had any kp equestrian bikinis made to pose in for greater deflection 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.