Katie Price #217 Too Bootiful for a face-lift, haha you wish!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The backlash from going on a "working break" to have surgery in Thailand knowing Amy the terminal was ill before she left and has apparently taken a turn for the worst and is now trying to cover her me me me selfish arse.
Blimey. Time will tell on that situation then - no hint of anything amiss on their social media 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I’m pretty sure if you have a trust fund you wouldn’t be eligible for funding from the govt??? Surely?!
Disability benefits are not means tested it goes on the severity of the disability. We also don't know that H actually has a trust fund or what it's used for if there is one. I really seriously doubt Dwight Yorke would ever set one up and give the family control over it, that would defeat the object of a trust fund which is to protect the money for the disabled person.

Reactions: 8
Agree, AFP does not like SB one bit, but have to add despite all her faults SFP has stepped up for once, think she said NO to Skank and do think it was her who banned him from the wedding, not Amy, guess it’s wait and see, but I don’t think she’ll play happy families with Sink-Boy if AFP passes. She knows way more than we do about him, and it’s bad, reckon he’s far worse than any of us think, and I already think that man is a horror-show. Think we still have her to cause problems for him.

Saying that though, you nailed it, we don’t know what say AFP has on her finances and how much she’s sitting on, on that side he may get access to revenue we know nothing about. He is coercive and controlling, he will rinse Skank if he can, makes me feel a bit sick knowing he will be very smug. Nasty nasty piece of work that he is, that thing is ugly in every way possible. Shudder !
SFP’s husband Arry, can’t stand Crawl either. Remember day after SlapGate, there were pictures of SFP & others removing KFP’s belongings from Crawl’s house, so something shocking happened the night of supposed black eye punch. No getting away from that, it was in the press. But seems the family are inconsistent. When AFP finally departs this world, who knows what happens with Crawl situation & the money. I’m sure AFP has money kept secret from tax office & bankruptcy. Will Mr PP Fencing do the same? We know Mr PP, isn’t an honest, upstanding citizen. Plus I’m sure KFP using BlackSheep somehow, probably has a credit card. If that’s the case, her brother Danny is involved in the dodgy dealings too, as he’s named as running BlackSheep! Think the whole family are helping KFP financially deceive everything.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Disability benefits are not means tested it goes on the severity of the disability. We also don't know that H actually has a trust fund or what it's used for if there is one. I really seriously doubt Dwight Yorke would ever set one up and give the family control over it, that would defeat the object of a trust fund which is to protect the money for the disabled person.
This article claims that PA paid his damages from Skank into a Trust Fund.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Gave up reading the last thread for fucks sake people get a grip he said she said oh don’t trigger poor katie how dare Michelle be proud of her step daughter, oh she’s doing it on purpose to get a rise, ye let’s all start squabbling shall we frankly it’s bloody pathetic life’s too short to be arguing on a gossip site grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thanks I’ve just been Googling it now - I’ve been enlightened - we all learn something new every day 😁

Reactions: 10
This article claims that PA paid his damages from Skank into a Trust Fund.
OK interesting thanks. It seems it would be set up by PA though to put Skanky's damages in, no way would he set up a fund and make any of the Price family trustees. I seem to remember she never paid him either?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
You can see how this crap fest is going to end,,
1, Skank knowing Amy the terminal is ill flies off to Thailand.
2, skank pictures herself at the cosmetic clinic signing in for surgery.
3, skank gets a phone call saying Amy the terminal has taken a turn for the worse ( but having already undergone surgery invents the your to beautiful for surgery story).
4, now panicking skank not wanting to look like a complete an utter selfish bleep tells the family to keep Amy's illness under raps and their gobs shut and to carry on as normal.
5, skank sat in her hotel room still swollen and bruised from surgery posts old pics of herself lounging around and kissing sink boy.
6, skank now the swelling and bruising subsided has a go at the scum and is trying to catch a flight home.
7, skank arrives home after 9 days and Amy's illness is revealed and skank and the clan get their stories of family devastation ready.
8, skank now home rings every paper and TV station declaring she rushed back home as soon as she heard and plays the doting loving daughter that put her mother and family ahead of work and a holiday.
9, skank and Sophie do the rounds of press and breakfast sofa appearances milking Amy the terminals illness for everything they can get.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
OK interesting thanks. It seems it would be set up by PA though to put Skanky's damages in, no way would he set up a fund and make any of the Price family trustees. I seem to remember she never paid him either?
Who knows hey?? It’s all a shady mess.

Reactions: 12
3, skank gets a phone call saying Amy the terminal has taken a turn for the worse ( but having already undergone surgery invents the your to beautiful for surgery story).
4, now panicking skank not wanting to look like a complete an utter selfish bleep tells the family to keep Amy's illness under raps and their gobs shut and to carry on as normal.
5, skank sat in her hotel room still swollen and bruised from surgery posts old pics of herself lounging around and kissing sink boy.
6, skank now the swelling and bruising subsided has a go at the scum and is trying to catch a flight home.
7, skank arrives home after 9 days and Amy's illness is revealed and skank and the clan get their stories of family devastation ready.
8, skank now home rings every paper and TV station declaring she rushed back home as soon as she heard and plays the doting loving daughter that put her mother and family ahead of work and a holiday.
9, skank and Sophie do the rounds of press and breakfast sofa appearances milking Amy the terminals illness for everything they can get.

Got it in one @Stan Butler 😉

Reactions: 18
SFP’s husband Arry, can’t stand Crawl either. Remember day after SlapGate, there were pictures of SFP & others removing KFP’s belongings from Crawl’s house, so something shocking happened the night of supposed black eye punch. No getting away from that, it was in the press. But seems the family are inconsistent. When AFP finally departs this world, who knows what happens with Crawl situation & the money. I’m sure AFP has money kept secret from tax office & bankruptcy. Will Mr PP Fencing do the same? We know Mr PP, isn’t an honest, upstanding citizen. Plus I’m sure KFP using BlackSheep somehow, probably has a credit card. If that’s the case, her brother Danny is involved in the dodgy dealings too, as he’s named as running BlackSheep! Think the whole family are helping KFP financially deceive everything.
it seems the family have given a wide berth to SB and around the same time,Jett and Bunny were no where near him either,after being there the night of slapgate, i cant see amy price not bothering with SB just because harry dont like him. jett and bunny are now being around him but princess is not, something else must has happened as it seems princess is giving him a wide berth and staying overnight at her nans for visits with her mum and im sure she didnt go on holiday with them all to spain this year. id love to be a fly on the wall in amys house

• Haha
Reactions: 20
SFP is currently shopping in Sainsburys on her IG stories tagging Cath Kidston products, and loving the Christmas stock…appears to be having a lovely old time 🤷🏽‍♀️
Perhaps she prescheduled uploads. Or if someone’s really I’ll and they are just sitting round a hospital bed she thought she would upload it . I don’t think SFP is ruthless and selfish like her sister

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We all know the slap gate thing was faked with makeup but something happened i wonder cos planky was off his rocker on what ever and him chasing skank in the street has he threatened amy and the family over the phone/text they all made it a family affair the next morning collecting her things
i don't understand the bit where skank says she ran to harveys house.was they renting a house for harvey within walking distances nothing really adds up
i don't think we will ever get to the bottom of anything because they all lie so much

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Be intresting to find out where that has gone!
Wasn't ignoring your reply BB but someone had already answered your question to me 😀 as for the money it's gone were all the rest of H's money and trust fund has,, paying for skanks sniff, drink, holidays, surgeries, keeping younger men interested by paying for everything and Amy the terminals and Mr PP houses cars and the two years they lived in Spain were Mr PP wasn't working. 🤫

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I want to say that this is far fetched.....I want to say something non confrontational and conciliatory, I want to say you are mistaken.
I want to.But I can’t.Because everything you say has a ring of truth about it.
You just have more honesty and courage to say it out loud.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We all know the slap gate thing was faked with makeup but something happened i wonder cos planky was off his rocker on what ever and him chasing skank in the street has he threatened amy and the family over the phone/text they all made it a family affair the next morning collecting her things
i don't understand the bit where skank says she ran to harveys house.was they renting a house for harvey within walking distances nothing really adds up
i don't think we will ever get to the bottom of anything because they all lie so much
I don’t think it was faked, there is too much evidence, police, ambulance and hospital records, but at the end of the day KP wouldn’t cooperate, despite telling the hospital she was injured in the head by her partner.
Harvey had a house, just a few minutes up the road, which also had rooms for his 2 carers. KP went all Caroline Flack on the police 😡 hence why the charges where dropped.
The interview with the Sun was done while her items were being collected by her family and ex manager.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just had a text. It’s back in UK. Now the drama begins😡. Well disguised on arrival. No pictures like it usually has at the airport💩🙀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Well no evidence she is back home or had any surgery or there's a family emergency
you would think by now the rags would have posted something if there was a story
if she had surgery in thailand she would need at least a good 10 days to heal
surely she wouldn't be cleared for flying a few days after surgery if the above was true
i'd just love one truthful story for once 😁

Reactions: 3
You are spot on Stan…. KFP will turn it into a massive paid publicity opportunity😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.