Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I think this was staged at a different place to the holding hands pic no candy canes on the tree
i can't keep up with all their crap
Candy canes easily replaced by the big crackers and based my assumption on the size of her bitties and arse massive looks around the time of her Brazilian bum lift. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9

maggie-moo

VIP Member
You can see how this crap fest is going to end,,
1, Skank knowing Amy the terminal is ill flies off to Thailand.
2, skank pictures herself at the cosmetic clinic signing in for surgery.
3, skank gets a phone call saying Amy the terminal has taken a turn for the worse ( but having already undergone surgery invents the your to beautiful for surgery story).
4, now panicking skank not wanting to look like a complete an utter selfish cunt tells the family to keep Amy's illness under raps and their gobs shut and to carry on as normal.
5, skank sat in her hotel room still swollen and bruised from surgery posts old pics of herself lounging around and kissing sink boy.
6, skank now the swelling and bruising subsided has a go at the scum and is trying to catch a flight home.
7, skank arrives home after 9 days and Amy's illness is revealed and skank and the clan get their stories of family devastation ready.
8, skank now home rings every paper and TV station declaring she rushed back home as soon as she heard and plays the doting loving daughter that put her mother and family ahead of work and a holiday.
9, skank and Sophie do the rounds of press and breakfast sofa appearances milking Amy the terminals illness for everything they can get.
You know her so well Stan! 😂

• Heart

Rubylips

VIP Member
I think AFP actually came across well in a few of the early documentaries (seemed to have a bit of common sense and chastised her daughter when needed) but I can't get past the thing about her taking KP to that photographer AND her recent apparent tolerance of her daughter's antics. Having said that I hope that she recovers, hopefully her body accepts this organ. And that her daughter doesn't cause her much more grief and disrupt her recovery
Don't they have to give you drugs to stop the body rejecting the organ
as for skank unless someone sits her down and gives her a real slap or reality home truths she will just carry on with her own selfish shit :sick:

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
We're still waiting to hear what her reasons were for the last driving offense that she said she would tell in time.
perhaps a match had been found for a lung transplant but the person hadnt actually died or was ill at that time and skanky was waiting for them to cross the road ? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

NoodleNips

VIP Member
We're still waiting to hear what her reasons were for the last driving offense that she said she would tell in time.
Ah yes but there are reasons she can’t explain her reasons - there will always be reasons to excuse her shambolic behaviour.

• Sad
  • Haha

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Yes, me too, these type of celebrities thrive on the oxygen of publicity. They court the press and set up papped photos, then have the nerve to complain when the coverage is negative. No dignity. Would steer clear of these sorts of people in real life.
They are afraid we will forget about them lol

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
As someone has said before that looks like when she had her nose stung so I think its an old photograph, I wonder if she has actually had her breasts made smaller, they looked absolutely ridiculous I cannot think what else she would have done, surely nothing else to her face? Its been stretched enough, after looking at Hannah Elizabeth nothing surprises me. Hannah's face did shock me she came across well on Love Island I thought.
I said awhile Ago when they was going on this holiday was she going to have norks reduced.

Rubylips

VIP Member
If the transplant theory happens to be true ( I hope it isnt) I really want to know how AFP jumped the queue at 70(!) Over somebody younger with better prospect. I lost a very close person to COPD who was decades younger but never was even offered transplant. This family of gritters only takes I want to know why are they above the law and everybody else in this country. All because a washed up ex page 3 and full on junkey?! It doesn't make any sense.
Lol the question has already been asked
we are just having to wait for more tea confirmation from our reliable source tattler :) and it's killing us

• Haha

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
And this is online today about woman going to Turkey for tunny tuck & ended up like this! View attachment 1730042 Katona & KFP will end up at some point with a procedure going wrong. Oh wait. hasn't KFP lost her nipples & had various infections already in her boobs?
Eww that is disgusting, well n truly put me off my spag bol 🤮 I have little sympathy for vain fuckers too lazy to get off their arse and go gym, exercise, go for a jog, a walk whatever and eat sensibly. Is it really worth the risk for a quick fix?

• Haha

Rubylips

VIP Member
I’m sorry you went through that.

I know exactly what she said as HER versions, but on the night, she told the hospital she was kicked in the head. She also admitted to drinking alcohol. Numerous people, including the press have seen video of the aftermath of the night. Apparently it is quite upsetting. The upshot is, once sobered up, realising what evidence SB has on her, she decides to no longer cooperate. The Sun were furious that she came out with this statement, I don’t know why they didn’t take it further, maybe they got the Caroline Fkack threat too. SB knows she has lied to him.
The one thing she got right was SHE didn’t call the police, that was either the emergency services or Harvey’s carer, who was there when she ran to his house. Remember, KP can lie for England, when she needs to. It will all come eventually.
I totally respect what you say and you are the first i have heard from that she was suppose to have been kicked as well
if that was the case why didn't the papers say kicked
thank you for the info
i like the rest will just have to wait and hope we get the truth one day

589A356F-F6A5-41BE-8602-05A8B4CE4BF9.jpeg

Last edited:

Rubylips

VIP Member
If we see any hospital shots, then we know KP or SB have set them up, as legally paps can’t photograph on hospital grounds.
Definitely think now her outburst the other day was highlighting her mum couldn’t of possibly ‘made a phone call’ as she had already had the op.
So who made the story up about her family intervening and the afp phone call
was it just random bull shit as usual
skank never has a problem with the sun reporting on her so what exactly pissed her off
was it the fact that this story was totally made up and false not instigated by her so would not received any payment then by shear bad luck for her afp is taken to hospital and at the same time the sun runs the story and because skank was so quick to jump in and attack the sun gives it away something is amiss and willow confirms some kind of event has happened

Last edited:

Rubylips

VIP Member
Dear dear skank i'm so sorry to hear you banged your ickle toe
considering all the medical procedures you have yearly
the cortisol injections for pain
your struggle with pain daily and hobbling around in moon boots because your such a trooper
i thought you may need a foot split to go with the moon boots so you can milk it more than a dairy
and one last thing # JUST FUCK OFF NO ONE GIVES A FUCK

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg

5555555555555555.jpg

splint.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick