Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

celticguy47

Just had another look
seems that anyone who calls skank out or says something truthful what makes her look bad gets attacked or their post removed and worse banned
the fuckers :mad:
very true but I think I know the reason why one of my comments got deleted. I did try to be diplomatic but it turns out "virtual shock and awe" is not the way forward lol

Paul Morrison 453 HRS AGO
Reply to bunnydonnelly - view message
CONTENT DEACTIVATED –
WHY?
rattled aww bless ya heart, ya wee fud, whats the matter not been giving out enough hjs up the closes for your wee problem you got. And no you haven't you have just done that job yourself. You are a wee proper stout the baw !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Thank you. ❤ Looked for an old picture but there not very good so had to lift that from regiments Facebook,, i'm on the front row photographer wanted me there because i look like Russell Crowe (gladiator days) 😀😀😀.
Like dressing up in leather skirts do you, eh, Stan...? Do ya... Eh? Do ya...?

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Just wondering would Kieran and Peter go to AFP funeral or stay away? Given that she is their ex mum in law and (beloved) grandmother to their children.

• Haha
  • Sad

Rubylips

VIP Member
So no news then not even a hint if something has really happened
or is it just not worthy of a weekend release and the rags will wait till monday :cry:

uuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
I am not sure it will ... the older Harvey gets the further he is away from being a cute child ... public interest in him is not that great ... her last 'Harvey & Me' book didn't sell
i think thats because it included her,if it had been called "Harvey" and written by someone else,it may have done better

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Wasn't ignoring your reply BB but someone had already answered your question to me 😀 as for the money it's gone were all the rest of H's money and trust fund has,, paying for skanks sniff, drink, holidays, surgeries, keeping younger men interested by paying for everything and Amy the terminals and Mr PP houses cars and the two years they lived in Spain were Mr PP wasn't working. 🤫
Sending you love Stan! BB xxx

• Heart

SiameseDream

Probably as usual didn’t think ahead as in the past she had minions to think for her. Only packed impractical things and someone had to rush down the market

Cole trying and failing to make “Frankie Garacl “(which no one can say and sounds like a testicle), happen.

• Haha
The transplant most likely was a last minute admission. This wouldn't have been a planned "living donor" scenario so sadly she would have been waiting for a tissue match from someone who has died. No way they could have planned for that.

I'm not sticking up for Skanky Cunt at all as she should have been on the first flight home when she heard, but it wouldn't have been planned.
I think the only way they would have been given a little pre warning was if the diner was on life support. They do tissue matching etc before they switch off. So there might have been a little notice but not much

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I’ve just popped in to the Westbrokecokehead thread,have nose at a picture last post on there,is it Sinky and Rymi?

• Wow