Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can anyone read what's on these leggings? I can't figure out if they've both got compression gear on or it's just her and then they've worn matching love outfits over the top?

Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 10.17.13.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Rubylips

VIP Member
View attachment 1724620

I asked a journalist mate of mine why no one in the media calls her out on it - here’s her reply.

my friend does big interviews for the Guardian, Independent,
Observer etc
So is she getting copy approval with the rags online then
if this is the case how was the story about the family intervention and afp alleged phone call released without her permission :unsure:
i think they all piss in the same pot nothing can be believed and if anything is true it's usually very insignificant and blown out of context for maximum attention/publicity

Last edited:

Rubylips

VIP Member
Available for pre order i wonder if they are seeing if they get enough orders before they go to print that's if it is going straight to disc
why not just release it digitally
give it five minutes after release it will be on youtube for free 😁
is it a album or just one song as usual nothing is clear with these muppets
listened to a clip as another tattler said rubbish autotuned to death loud over beats and the promotional cover looks like it's been made by a kid

Screenshot_20221111-120607_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
You can only hope.
I laugh at the flippant nature of the comment but I really don't wish death on anyone. It seems inevitable for her unless she completely cleans up her act and gets a grip on what's actually important rather than these constant surgeries. So many people in her orbit have ended up being hurt by her actions regardless of how it pans out.

If the transplant theory happens to be true ( I hope it isnt) I really want to know how AFP jumped the queue at 70(!) Over somebody younger with better prospect. I lost a very close person to COPD who was decades younger but never was even offered transplant. This family of gritters only takes I want to know why are they above the law and everybody else in this country. All because a washed up ex page 3 and full on junkey?! It doesn't make any sense.
As others have been saying, might just be a case of the tissue type and size matching and the organ would otherwise be wasted if they didn't give it to her.

• Heart

Rubylips

VIP Member
I have a fair amount of tattoos but hers are fucking hideous…
We all have different tastes and most of us usually think hard before being inked but hers do seem a bit like impulse ones rather than any great thought going into them

Rubylips

VIP Member

Paul Morrison 455 MIN AGO
Karma what come around goes around lol Anyways I heard WWE are scouting her because i hear she likes getting pounded and has been in more than one ring

because I told the Mirror if they keep on letting this person use my name and abuse me online I would take them to court for libel
So you complained about them abusing you to the mirror and the mirror banned you maybe someone on here can advise you
seems dodgy as fuck
are the mirror being called out and know or part of this bunny cuddles shit :unsure:

Rubylips

VIP Member
View attachment 1731218
Hahahahahahaha. 'I done need a bruised toe, Mary Anne' illiterate skank
So now we know where the JYY outfit came from.
Dolly feel your pain and so sorry. Will you consider getting another cat?
I just got a JRT puppy after losing my angel 11 years ago. Flipping hard work lol, help Stan?
Anyway I can understand this proposed documentary as most people are curious about her but I bet she doesn't settle her debts.
DC has worked tirelessly on this BH and I'm sure KP's going to screw up soon. Those Turkey Teef look like the stuff at the fairground
Well done Ruby to get a vippy by the way, I noticed probably before you did, lol
I'm still pissed off that I can only post every 3 hours, actually it makes me feel a bit grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, night all x
O yer your right thanks ❤

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Sh

She is flouting new rules on beauty products - I think hair would be included in this cannot be advertised with a filter. So looks like she’s going to be fucked completely. She won’t be able to show anything as she won’t publish unfiltered pictures of herself . She needs reporting to ASA
Sadly Life she's been reported to ASA multiple times and nothing happens.

• Angry
She would flog her mother's old lung on Ebay if she could
You just reminded me that sometimes when younger people get a heart transplant they get full heart and lungs and their healthy lungs go to someone else taking 2 people if the list. Perhaps this happened. Sadly if she thought it would earn her she would sell AFP old ones