Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubylips

VIP Member
So is she still deceiving everyone that she’s still away? I don’t get why? presume the family are going to find the best way possible to leak what’s happened & why KFP didn’t come straight back. Plus get the highest price for the story . Whatever is told, I am sure will be utter bollx as usual. Obviously SFP is involved too, trying to act as if nothings happened. 💩🤢😡
If this is the case wouldn't you expect AFP to step in and say no even pp grow some balls

Reactions: 6

Rubylips

VIP Member
Good point, I could see this happening with KP trying to control the funeral, and maximiaing opportunities to cash in. Can see this causing strife in the Price clan. Not sure if Amy would leave behind many assets, but if she did KP will be wanting everything
Say that afp has passed are they really going to let skank dictate what goes on
is pp going to let everyone cash in on his wife's death including himself
if anything like this does happen please someone who is able to out them all :mad:

• Angry

Rubylips

VIP Member
Something odd is going on weird posts on the mirror site
someone calling bunny cuddles out and skank has been on a 2 stone weight loss mission at this point i think everything is just a load of bollocks now

10 min ago
Strange as soon as Price gets back to UK to see her very poorly mother, you start posting the same old codswallop. Clearly you are Price or her evil partner.
Katie Price shows off biggest boob job ever in bikini after two stone weight loss mission

• Haha

Rubylips

VIP Member
a few years ago, there was a case of someone dying by having a lung removed, the surgeon looked at the xray the wrong way around and removed the good lung. with amy, apart from a major operation, the weather has changed now , tempreture dropping, flu jabs,more people with colds around etc., she will most likely still be in intensive care, incase the body rejects the new lung etc.,
That does make sense
i'm interested in the event that's lead to her being hospitalised in the first place
was she taken ill suddenly or a planned admission
by what people are saying it could have been planned but instead of skank hanging around and delaying her so called working holiday untill her mum has had the operation like anyone else would she just fucked off and afp took a turn for the worse while having the operation
we will either get the truth or the lies at some point

Reactions: 5

kags7312

Seems the clan are still keeping up appearances and covering for skank until it gets back, the whole clan are a set of cunts shielding the skank from any backlash and public anger just to stay on the gravy train. 🤬
Shielding her from what Stan?

• Wow

VIP Member
Why all the sudden talk about lung transplants when AFP has been on the waiting list
for over a year?

Rubylips

VIP Member
Looks like Skank and Edna are not going to come clean this weekend, with whatever is going down. Edna’s had another lovely day out on IG, although she has just posted a link for a lung foundation charity, and Skank is just plugging tat. The Red Tops will only break the story when the family tell them, with their version of events, it’s how it works in SkankLand….. looks like they staying quiet for now, ain’t gonna be any exclusive until they have their story ready to sell.
Well i hope they are all in a mini bus minus the kids on the way to a studio and it.............. your thoughts here :mad:
anyone know the south africans phone number 😁

Rubylips

VIP Member
Skank sends in the story and the pictures to the red tops, if they like it they'll publish and pay her. All Zlebs do it.
How much do they get paid is it a set amount
it can't be that much can it as it's all the same pictures never anything of interest or don't the rags care

Rubylips

VIP Member
Yep, I am sure they’ll get the highest offer & KFP will make it all about her. I couldn’t be 100% until now what had happened, just AFP was in hospital. I‘ve had a text, saying the mother is in Harefield & had a lung transplant, (Mr PP Fencing, not kept it quiet from telling people he knows), so surprised press haven’t got wind of it. not sure if op was Monday or Tuesday. Think Tuesday. Don’t get why KFP didn’t come back from Thailand, or even went for that matter. It must have been very important for her to go to Thai, which makes me wonder if what’s being said about the drugs is true. Maybe so short on cash, needed more supplies, but I’m only guessing. Why would anyone go so far away, when such a major op being carried out on her mother, who she supposedly adores ? i imagine such major surgery on a 70 year old woman, is life threatening, so the fact SFP & KFP are sending out normal messages is a smoke screen for some reason. Plus why is KFP pretending she’s still away, if that’s what her posts mean. She certainly wasn’t sunbathing in Thailand 2 days ago. She’s back in uk. All some bloody cover up I assume, to try and make the creature not look like a shite daughter.
If afp has had a lung transplant how has she deteriorated so quickly only last week she was fine and posting the usual crap along with skank
i know she has had the illness for some time but it's slow in the deterioration of the lungs what's made her deteriorate so quickly unless she hasn't and shes just been on the waiting list and her time in the queue has come for a transplant
as for skank and the drug theories with all the attention she brings to herself don't you think a sniffer dog hasn't done a pass bye on her in the airports and the luggage conveyor belts at some point which is standard on red flagged countries
i'm not asking you directly willow :) you have done enough thanks
i'm just speaking in general :LOL:

Reactions: 4

Rubylips

VIP Member
Kipper did try and milk that ... she told the media she had offerred her own lung but AFP refused saying she has 5 Children ... like every other lie in Kipper world this has been forgotten
I know she did that and it was commented that skank thought her lung would grow back
the bint is that thick she didn't know lungs come mainly from dead donors
parts of lung can in rare surcustamstances be taken from a live donor
i meant is afp on the actual transplant donor waiting list

Last edited:

Rubylips

VIP Member
Wtf is the event, getting impatient now, getting the impression its AFP health but it might be something else
Iv'e had a couple of :poop: events today 😁
i don't want to be a downer frowner but it's starting to look allot like :poop:
not that ground breaking sources say news we usually get
when have the rags or any paper given a fuck if a story is true or false
if they can make shit or exaggerated truthful stories on high end celebrates/mps anyone of real importance they aren't going to give a fuck about skank are they

Rubylips

VIP Member
Oh god he doesn't seem to learn does he ? He's either trying to get in papers or thinking another bandaid baby will fix things🙄
All they are ever know as are skanks cast-offs as no one would know who they are on their own merit and most think when they hear they have anything to do with skank just think o another arse hole wanting attention

Rubylips

VIP Member
I got the impression that Danny and Sophie have some brains (def much smarter than their sis), I don't think Sophie in particular will let KP take control and profit without her getting at least an equal slice of the pie. Not sure about PP, also if he's grieving for his wife KP might take advantage of him and take control and exploit him
You are most probably right and it's fucking disgusting that there is a good chance they all will
they have never proved tattlers wrong yet

Rubylips

VIP Member
Well no evidence she is back home or had any surgery or there's a family emergency
you would think by now the rags would have posted something if there was a story
if she had surgery in thailand she would need at least a good 10 days to heal
surely she wouldn't be cleared for flying a few days after surgery if the above was true
i'd just love one truthful story for once 😁

Reactions: 3