Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
So have I.
It's no excuse for sarcasm.
Yet here we are. Again.
Oh, and laughing in another group about deliberately using a different title to the one with most votes? Classy .
Thought it was done accidentally, not deliberately. Not very mature is it 😡

Reactions: 9

spangly

VIP Member
Could it be an early family Christmas celebration because AFP may not make it to December? (Sorry, I know that's a bit morbid!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Say that afp has passed are they really going to let skank dictate what goes on
is pp going to let everyone cash in on his wife's death including himself
if anything like this does happen please someone who is able to out them all :mad:
I got the impression that Danny and Sophie have some brains (def much smarter than their sis), I don't think Sophie in particular will let KP take control and profit without her getting at least an equal slice of the pie. Not sure about PP, also if he's grieving for his wife KP might take advantage of him and take control and exploit him

• Sad

Lovenews

Chatty Member
Would I be spreading a rumour based on nothing.... maybe she was arrested in airport on arrival due to her drug muel job...and that is why she was not seen?

• Wow
  • Haha

Rubylips

VIP Member
Well i don't look like that and i'm late 50's
That's probably because you look after yourself :) and not eating crap/coke nights and drinking all the time
i was trying to to be nice for once in my comments about skank ill retract that and say late sixties then :D

• Haha

Rubylips

VIP Member
We know they read our comments. I would love to see their faces when they find out their paid publicity ‘secret’ has been leaked before THEY got story released 😂👍. Bet they’re choking on their Tea’! Loose lipped, loose dick Mr PP .
Well willow time will tell :) and i do hope so that they choke

celticguy47

So you complained about them abusing you to the mirror and the mirror banned you maybe someone on here can advise you
seems dodgy as fuck
are the mirror being called out and know or part of this bunny cuddles shit :unsure:
yeah it is true that is how I got banned because they were calling me BC and using my name to abuse people and then they change names like Joyce Mcnumpty (who I think is BC)

Attachments

Rubylips

VIP Member
You're absolutely right. I have been kicked, punched and stamped on by a violent ex and my head ballooned twice the size. No shimmery make believe bruises!
I have had full blown punches and back handed slaps
even the slap split my lip

• Sad
I’m pretty sure if you have a trust fund you wouldn’t be eligible for funding from the govt??? Surely?!
Disability benefits are not means tested it goes on the severity of the disability. We also don't know that H actually has a trust fund or what it's used for if there is one. I really seriously doubt Dwight Yorke would ever set one up and give the family control over it, that would defeat the object of a trust fund which is to protect the money for the disabled person.

Rubylips

VIP Member
No this is the mysterious 2st skank claims to have lost using "boombod" during lockdown then claimed she'd put on 1.5st during lockdown as the reason she fucked off for lipo "because she looked and felt hideous" then claimed she'd lost 2st by exercising in the homemade gym sink boy had built with the freebie equipment she blagged for H, then went to the turkey butchers for a complete body makeover. 😀
Don't forget her diet products stan that don't work and rankk :sick: and she don't use :mad:

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
If they do i will make it my mission to cause that much shit for them they wish they never did i will find a way to get people to listen that count
i am the one of the few who constantly wrote to the nightclubs and the home (don't know if any one else did) explaining what she was doing with harvey was wrong and going into great depth about her lies about him wanting night club appearances and it being his first bla bla bla
i am a strong principled person and back my mouth up if i truly believe something to be wrong i will fight for what's right
so i hope part of what i did caused someone to listen higher than the skank and it looks like it did i may be wrong but i feel good that i did what i did
Did the nightclubs or Harvey's college respond to you?

tracey3871

VIP Member
I think planks and skanks kid would be called rimmer :m or bubble bum :D
Let's be honest... there won't be another baby for Kipper, but, if she did have a baby with Carol, male or female, it would be called 'Carl Woods the 2nd' and kipper would have no say in it

• Haha

Adawu

VIP Member
Apparently, most of the stories you see in tabloids these days are sent to the paper like that. They call it 'source journalism'. Usually a rep or a PR company send the stories, they only do this because they benefit from putting their product or celeb in a good light.

The papers can also use public social media, publications or legal reports ( like courts etc) or they can still use a source who gets in touch who isn't a PR rep for the subject, it's not impossible.

I wonder if because The Sun were ignoring KP, that they decided to run with another source than her usual one which is usually her. That's what makes her mad, not having control of the stories.
And more importantly not getting paid!