Katie Price #217 Too Bootiful for a face-lift, haha you wish!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just trying to imagine the trauma those poor little kids went through that night.
And here she is, insisting Carl comes along on a holiday with them (Spain/Portugal/wherever it was back in the summer).
Great mothering, Katie.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry I’m being really dumb but what is a drug shipment?

I’ve seen a Customs Programme which featured people coming in and out of Thailand. Some had drugs ‘on their person’, I won’t elaborate. Some had drugs in their luggage but I’ve recently heard about people smuggling money into the country, pay for drugs and then it’s delivered by some other means. Some even have had stomas so they can swallow the drugs and they pass into a colostomy bag! However, I’ve got one and you are now screen in the UK in a separate room with a device to check for drugs. But has only ever happened on the way out of the UK not back so in theory could work.

Back to the topic, surely even Skanky wouldn’t carry drugs inside her, she’s not that stupid or is she?

If it’s the ‘bring money in’, get shipped out could work as she has been a celebrity so customs would expect her to have large amounts of cash but most countries do have limits on what you could take in cash, but there are cash points.

What do the rest of The Tatter Crew think? IMHO I’ve always thought Sinkboy was a dealer, is this why he targeted Skank?

She really is a dumb bint. With a man who clearly set up meeting her, isolated her from her family and kids, demeans and allegedly beats her, has no past anyone can find. What a catch. She must be soooo desperate for a man, any man. If it wasn’t Katie Price it would be so sad.
i think someone else travels at the same time but because skanky.s so loud and attention seeking,all the attention is on her and wanky,so the other person slips through unnoticed. if wankys still in thailand,is she going back, so they come back together ? why is he still in thailand, unfinished buisness ? hope they get caught !

Reactions: 20
View attachment 1724620

I asked a journalist mate of mine why no one in the media calls her out on it - here’s her reply.

my friend does big interviews for the Guardian, Independent,
Observer etc
So is she getting copy approval with the rags online then
if this is the case how was the story about the family intervention and afp alleged phone call released without her permission :unsure:
i think they all piss in the same pot nothing can be believed and if anything is true it's usually very insignificant and blown out of context for maximum attention/publicity

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm just trying to imagine the trauma those poor little kids went through that night.
And here she is, insisting Carl comes along on a holiday with them (Spain/Portugal/wherever it was back in the summer).
Great mothering, Katie.
This is exactly why social services put in so many restrictions but he was cleared, so she got what she wanted and it all had to be dropped. I assume she did have to comply with their terms and he had to stay out of trouble. I feel so sorry for them though as they clearly were very scared of him it was an open secret Kieran put out the info Jett was afraid of him at the time

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Great mothering, Katie.
I think she was half the trauma. Hence her supervised visitation.

Reactions: 16
That journalist can start with this lie:

Katie

Also Katie: at 6 minutes in

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
We didn't get many 'oliday pics this time did we? I feel a bit cheated to be honest *sigh* But I am pleased we got this beauty 🤣😂
Where to start? Dear oh dear 🤦 The hair, the legs, just all of it.
Surely she doesn't look at these & say's to herself "yup, I've still got it. Hot as hell"
It's actually beyond tragic now. If she wasn't so utterly vile I would think this is really sad.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This is exactly why social services put in so many restrictions but he was cleared, so she got what she wanted and it all had to be dropped. I assume she did have to comply with their terms and he had to stay out of trouble. I feel so sorry for them though as they clearly were very scared of him it was an open secret Kieran put out the info Jett was afraid of him at the time
Well he did (alledgedly but witnessed and reported) say to Jett and Bunny when they were playing with PlayDoo in his, sorry his dads house 'If you get that on my carpet I'll bleeping kill you'. Skanky stood by cackling. He also tried to bribe them with an XBox to say nothing about what happened on slapate night.

No wonder those poor kids hate and are scared of him.

I'm actually amazed Kerian hasn't lamped the bleep one!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
We didn't get many 'oliday pics this time did we? I feel a bit cheated to be honest *sigh* But I am pleased we got this beauty 🤣😂
Where to start? Dear oh dear 🤦 The hair, the legs, just all of it.
Surely she doesn't look at these & say's to herself "yup, I've still got it. Hot as hell"
It's actually beyond tragic now. If she wasn't so utterly vile I would think this is really sad.
The outline of the bum implant is so highly visible, she may as well have simply glued them on outside her skin instead of having them shoved inside.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So no news then not even a hint if something has really happened
or is it just not worthy of a weekend release and the rags will wait till monday :cry:

uuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

Reactions: 10
Come on, that's a firm foundation for a relationship that, being jealous of each other.
She loves the bantz.Cole will be on insta later, answering pointed questions abaht wasted birds, sexuoool fings , And probs with the in -laws.
Cole dunt do subtle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She loves the bantz.Cole will be on insta later, answering pointed questions abaht wasted birds, sexuoool fings , And probs with the in -laws.
Cole dunt do subtle.
So true!! And yet he probably thinks he's an evil genius 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What does she do/threaten to get people to keep their gobs shut about her?

How does she suck people in to start with? I'm absolutely not judging but what pulled you in? Did she use the fact that you were a 'superfan' & manipulate you?

What's happened to Zoe MUA?

Any idea why the plaster classes were suddenly stopped?

Who stopped Harvey's club night exploitation?

Is she really besties with Michelle Heaton?

Does she actually have any 'celebrity' friends left?

Sorry for alllllllll the questions but I'm bored in queues for Peter Kay tickets 🥴
She likes to threaten police and lawyers over the phone. She'll call. Quite happily.

I felt manipulated but I'm an adult, money talks.

KP was always pissed over the facts Zoe 'owed' her £3000

Plasterclasses probably stopped because she's a lazy witch. She'll do one appearance for an hour then just complain how knackered she is, she aways sleeps in the car to and from 'work'

No idea who'd have stopped Harvey's appearances but good for them.

She never once spoke to/even mentioned Michelle Heaton when I was in her company

No celeb friends. She wishes!

Hi PT, good to see you back.

Do you know if she got regular money from Dwight Yorke?

Thanks!
She said he used to when Harvey was younger but it stopped

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well he did (alledgedly but witnessed and reported) say to Jett and Bunny when they were playing with PlayDoo in his, sorry his dads house 'If you get that on my carpet I'll bleeping kill you'. Skanky stood by cackling. He also tried to bribe them with an XBox to say nothing about what happened on slapate night.

No wonder those poor kids hate and are scared of him.

I'm actually amazed Kerian hasn't lamped the bleep one!
But then what incredible "mother" demands time with those same children along with Biffa? And she wonders why her access is strictly monitored???

Reactions: 13
She likes to threaten police and lawyers over the phone. She'll call. Quite happily.

I felt manipulated but I'm an adult, money talks.

KP was always pissed over the facts Zoe 'owed' her £3000

Plasterclasses probably stopped because she's a lazy witch. She'll do one appearance for an hour then just complain how knackered she is, she aways sleeps in the car to and from 'work'

No idea who'd have stopped Harvey's appearances but good for them.

She never once spoke to/even mentioned Michelle Heaton when I was in her company

No celeb friends. She wishes!

She said he used to when Harvey was younger but it stopped
Didn’t she go on holiday with Heaton one time,Skanky had Harvey with her but Heaton got frightened by Harvey’s mood and tantrums.Not sure if Heaton had her baby with her.It was posted on here.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
A couple of days ago bayliffs turned up on my doorstep. I owe two thousand. And believe me, I don’t sleep well at night with this debt hanging over me. This bayliffs thankfully didn’t bully my daughter, who answered the door to them. Any letter, phone call, or knock in the door makes my stomach turn over with fear. If I’m honest I don’t even care now if they do take our belongings. There’s nothing I’m attached to. I have no jewellery or assets of any kind. But it’s the fear. How Price sleeps at night with owing so much to so many regular people. People who probably see her on holiday several times a year. Wearing designer clothing and bags. It must enfuriate them. I haven’t been on holiday for 15 years. Not even a weekend away. As a family we simply cannot drop money into a vacation, can’t do it. How does she?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.