Katie Price #217 Too Bootiful for a face-lift, haha you wish!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a question 🙋🏻‍♀️

Does she actually have feelings? Does she genuinely care about anything at all? What’s the reason she collects animals if she can’t look after them properly? Is she maternal in any way shape or form?
Sorry that went from one question to a few 😂😂

Wonder if SFP runs it? Who posts a pic of a cup like that 🤦🏻‍♀️
I have a question 🙋🏻‍♀️

Does she actually have feelings? Does she genuinely care about anything at all? What’s the reason she collects animals if she can’t look after them properly? Is she maternal in any way shape or form?
Sorry that went from one question to a few 😂😂

Wonder if SFP runs it? Who posts a pic of a cup like that 🤦🏻‍♀️
A posh cup with cheap instant coffee 😁

10B9613C-F5A9-472C-A60E-A0823ED5448F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't add much creedence to the shouting and screaming bit because actually that is all it ever does anyway, screeching andd gobbing-off is it's normal tone of voice
They saw a ‘fight’ which is interesting…
The screaming and shouting scared people apparently

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Also I can post the comments but someone who used to live in CW house said the dad owns it.
It’s in CW name though so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She claims to be maternal and loves 'being needed'

She can't have anymore kids so she's turned to collecting animals instead.

She doesn't give a flying fig about anyone but herself. If you're telling her something and she screeches 'oh reaaaaaally?'

You know she doesn't give a duck what you're saying.

She shouts, all the time.
She smells like a scabby arse.
No friends. She gets bored so easily.
She likes to think she's intelligent.
Crawl is 100% in it for any kind of 'fame' he doesn't love her.
Also, have you ever seen her genuinely upset about anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she was shouting and screaming and is the scary one? Wouldn't surprise me one bit. She has form for going ballistic.
I've never believed her version of events. They could have both been fighting, police turn up and she says it was all him. This is the woman everyone believes lied about being raped after all.

Reactions: 21
Also I can post the comments but someone who used to live in CW house said the dad owns it.
It’s in CW name though so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Reasons for reasons as They say often enough.................................

Dad must be begging Sinky to not marry the thing because she'd want her half of that place too as is Her Right, I mean he can have half her debts can't he? LOL:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she was shouting and screaming and is the scary one? Wouldn't surprise me one bit. She has form for going ballistic.
I read another comment before but I can’t see it now (can’t remember which thread it was on, way back on tattle when it happened) but it was scary as she was screaming so much and so loudly

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She'd nicked it from Iceland an hour ago then it defrosted and fell out :sick:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I love little Sid - shame about his head owner though.

Sink's sole redeeming feature has to be the love he obviously has for Sid, a love that you do not see anywhere near this arrangement he's got going on with the skank BECAUSE HE bleeping HATES HER LIKE WE DO

There. I've said it :LOL:
If SB turned out to be an undercover Tattler trying to bring her down I don't think anything else would ever top that ever. Well, a girl can dream hey 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How would that work if they were travelling together though? I doubt the Thai customs would arrest one of them and let the other go or say 'Yes Mr Sink Boy, I totally believe you had nothing to do with it'. They'd lock both of them up and give them a 1000 years in jail ( fingers crossed)
I think exactly like BigBlue described, they don’t carry any of the drugs, they pay then someone else delivers. Who knows, but he’s dodgy as duck .

Reactions: 19
D6144599-9E34-4E7D-90CF-B5AA825BCDBB.jpeg

I asked a journalist mate of mine why no one in the media calls her out on it - here’s her reply.

my friend does big interviews for the Guardian, Independent,
Observer etc

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Haha one of my friends on Facebook has just announced they’ve got tickets - I’m guessing they’re going to be like gold dust! I didn’t even realise they were going on sale today x
it was reported in my local press,tickets for cardiff are sold out and tickets are changing hands for £1000

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1724620

I asked a journalist mate of mine why no one in the media calls her out on it - here’s her reply.

my friend does big interviews for the Guardian, Independent,
Observer etc
So she wouldn't be anywhere near a guttersnipe like skanky anyway :)

It kind of proves all we suspected though that the thing simply puts a big red biro line through anything she doesn't like, ie anything that says she's not beautiful by any stretch of the imagination in fact she's a drug and booze addled old boiler thats an entirely crap parent, a crook, a thief and a con-artiste. They'd ALL have a big red line through :) She wouldn't have enough red pens for what I'd write about her :)

Reactions: 21
No tea from me.

I saw Bye Felicia and quoted SB from previous Instagram rants earlier this year which were hilarious and a big topic on the thread.

I'm sure one day I'll get to properly brew my pot and serve it up in style but everything has blown over and I'm silenced while skank keeps getting protected by the media.

In the meantime I can happily spill anything about my time with her, I'll answer anything 😊
whos looking after the talking candle ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.