Katie Price #217 Too Bootiful for a face-lift, haha you wish!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
found the photo where you can see make-up. You can see bits of mascara around the eyes and I think you can see it in the pores on her cheek where she supposedly had a bruise. I think the make-up is on top of sun damage or an old surgery bruise ( 1 month before? ) and that's what The Sun decided looked like an injury.....along with the 'split' lip which was her usual lip sores and which she never said anything about. Apologies to anyone who's just about to eat!

Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 16.58.10.png

• Sick
Reactions: 10
No posts on OF so far today, so for your entertainment (& nightmares) here are a few past posts that I missed during my Tattle absence… All I see is the Joker in the picture of her in foils… 🤡

View attachment 1725225
View attachment 1725226
View attachment 1725227
she looks crazy

found the photo where you can see make-up. You can see bits of mascara around the eyes and I think you can see it in the pores on her cheek where she supposedly had a bruise. I think the make-up is on top of sun damage or an old surgery bruise ( 1 month before? ) and that's what The Sun decided looked like an injury.....along with the 'split' lip which was her usual lip sores and which she never said anything about. Apologies to anyone who's just about to eat!

View attachment 1725261
looks like black heads to me

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1725261
It looks like a highlighter or a pearly sort of eye-shadow and microscopic black maggots.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
True.Its just that I still can’t believe that there is no conscience whatsoever.
I will never understand her level of selfishness.
She's a narcissist, there is no real empathy for others. The fact she gets away with everything reinforces her view she's completely untouchable and above everyone else, and so it continues. She has no moral compass, she lies and lies then forgets what she's lied about. Remember, if you're telling the truth you don't have to have a good memory, it's there in your head as it happened. She's missing a decency chip in the whole make up of who she is. The kids are an extension of all this, all for photo opportunities to supply a never ending moronic feed to her braindead fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
she looks crazy
looks like black heads to me
I know it's been discussed many times and everyone has their own opinion on what happened
as usual it's surrounded by that much miss information you do not know what to believe
as i have previously said if she had been punched or kicked full on the face there would be some kind of cut or graze to the skin and substantial swelling and bruising
if she had been punched or kicked in the mouth again there would be split lips/cut and swelling
these are blister from probably chewing her lips and licking when off her head on coke or the fillers she uses
below her is goodger who shows all the sighs of being punched in the face broken skin bruised and swollen
i'm sorry i can't accept she was punched or kicked in the way it's been reported and i am probably not the only one

1_Katie-Price.jpg

44444444444444444444444.jpg

Reactions: 19
I know it's been discussed many times and everyone has their own opinion on what happened
as usual it's surrounded by that much miss information you do not know what to believe
as i have previously said if she had been punched or kicked full on the face there would be some kind of cut or graze to the skin and substantial swelling and bruising
if she had been punched or kicked in the mouth again there would be split lips/cut and swelling
these are blister from probably chewing her lips and licking when off her head on coke or the fillers she uses
below her is goodger who shows all the sighs of being punched in the face broken skin bruised and swollen
i'm sorry i can't accept she was punched or kicked in the way it's been reported and i am probably not the only one

View attachment 1725307
View attachment 1725333
You're absolutely right. I have been kicked, punched and stamped on by a violent ex and my head ballooned twice the size. No shimmery make believe bruises!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If she's had surgery even minor with anesthesia it takes 48 to 72 hrs to clear your system, that's why i think she holed up in her hotel room and posted old pics and 2 or 3 short flights would be ok thinking Bangkok to Istanbul then Paris then into UK. Think it would be ok for her to visit Amy the terminal if she is in hospital with a negative flow test, said earlier can imagine the clan sitting round the kitchen table at Amy's getting the alibi straight and story ready for maximum publicity, sympathy and £££'s. 😎😷🤮
The reason I think it AFP being suddenly taken sick is that Kipper appears to have come home alone and left Carol with the Ladyboys & Slimy Rhymi ... in my opinion their relationship was real ish for a time (pre slapgate) but has been a business arrangement for a while due to dirt he has on her ... Carol doesn't give a toss about Kipper as far as I can see he just wants zleb status, plus, he is banned by her family so needs an excuse not to be there

Reactions: 15
That journalist can start with this lie:

Katie

Also Katie: at 6 minutes in
She stated in her first book, she had till 24wks to decide if she went through with it, said she went to clinic twice to have an abortion and backed out as she wasnt quite sure and still had a while to decide. Unbelievable that a woman would think like that, surely if you were going to have a termination you would want it sooner rather than further along

Reactions: 16
You're absolutely right. I have been kicked, punched and stamped on by a violent ex and my head ballooned twice the size. No shimmery make believe bruises!
I have had full blown punches and back handed slaps
even the slap split my lip

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Katie is on her way back from her holiday..been pulled by a trawler ship 😄😄 x

Resizer_16682757792991.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Looks like Skank and Edna are not going to come clean this weekend, with whatever is going down. Edna’s had another lovely day out on IG, although she has just posted a link for a lung foundation charity, and Skank is just plugging tat. The Red Tops will only break the story when the family tell them, with their version of events, it’s how it works in SkankLand….. looks like they staying quiet for now, ain’t gonna be any exclusive until they have their story ready to sell.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I wouldn't give them the steam off my tit there're more deserving charities
i emailed them over the skank smoking and dropping out of the marathon apparently being ill
i expressed having someone smoking and drinking at a pub a day after quitting a marathon is not good press for them
their reply was basically condoning her actions and appreciate her effort
another bleeping charity with no morals just like harveys so call clothing range :mad:

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
It’s back to advertising shite hair tools…

View attachment 1725259
24 hours. Aye right. They are always this price. I already messaged her berating her for selling this absolute crap to her idiot followers , the reviews speak for themselves

Looks like Skank and Edna are not going to come clean this weekend, with whatever is going down. Edna’s had another lovely day out on IG, although she has just posted a link for a lung foundation charity, and Skank is just plugging tat. The Red Tops will only break the story when the family tell them, with their version of events, it’s how it works in SkankLand….. looks like they staying quiet for now, ain’t gonna be any exclusive until they have their story ready to sell.
At the right price for an exclusive

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.