Katie Price #217 Too Bootiful for a face-lift, haha you wish!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone say that KP is friends with the owners of Baylis & Harding? I see that Billie Faiers is promoting their stuff - as much as I’m not a fan - they make it look classy. Could you imagine if KP was promoting their products?! Oi… look at this soap, woooooohoooooooo… just made me laugh.
Back to reality… need to clean my house. Tada for now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh ok, so the situation was scary.
Seeing that hag plus hearing it in full flow must be terrifying . I remain of the opinion it was as much to blame for the performance as Wanky was - they both took it out on the street to continue it thus involving the neighbourhood in their squabble, she got lamped then raced off to drop him in it. It was only after she'd dealt the crap to The Sun that it occurred to her the depths she'd plummeted him into and exactly how he'd pay her back - backtrack time!! He's got the thing right where he wants it, looking like her doormat doesn't matter a bit because he holds all the cards and skank knows it.
They deserve each other, no more no less 😀

Reactions: 17
Im in a queue to, I don't hold out much hope, there's 86532 people infront of me!!
Would 86530 people just leave the bloody queue!!!! Its like buying a ticket for skankys MC 🤣
hubby got to front of queue for manchester only tickets he could get were for nov2023 or jan 2024 that was at about 11 this morning

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Reasons for reasons as They say often enough.................................

Dad must be begging Sinky to not marry the thing because she'd want her half of that place too as is Her Right, I mean he can have half her debts can't he? LOL:ROFLMAO:
She would be entitled to 1/2 of any pension, monies earned. I think inheritances are protected , he’s got more than her at the minute ( officially)

If SB turned out to be an undercover Tattler trying to bring her down I don't think anything else would ever top that ever. Well, a girl can dream hey 😉
Fact can often be stranger than fiction . She’s certainly weaved a web of lies and deceit which will be exposed at some point

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know if someone runs her FB page or is it her, I rarely look at it, but just checked it out. Bloody hell, Skank has been promoting loads of absolute tat on her FB stories for the last 24 hours and it’s really horrible tacky stuff…she knows her audience. Also old photos of H, and look at this latest, 1 hour ago…..Happy Saturday 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️….deflection in full swing going down.

View attachment 1724311
Looks like a cup from a hotel or restaurant, far too classy to be one skank owns. Mind you does she ever even make her own tea or coffee? Only time she posts photos of her drinking it she is out somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like a cup from a hotel or restaurant, far too classy to be one skank owns. Mind you does she ever even make her own tea or coffee? Only time she posts photos of her drinking it she is out somewhere.
Ive seen the pic before so had a mooch online earlier and posted that it's from this site below

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
These tea / coffee photos that come up , wherever they are from - or occasionally of her slurping away with the filter stealing her nose or one memorable time had left her lips on the mug - are bizarre .
They are posted to make her seem normal I think “ look I drink hot drinks like non addicted people do”
I think it EVERY time I see one .
When we all know it’s pretty much vodka & sniff morning to night , with the odd 6 cans of Monster thrown in for health reasons . And crisps & chocolate for nutritional purposes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
These tea / coffee photos that come up , wherever they are from - or occasionally of her slurping away with the filter stealing her nose or one memorable time had left her lips on the mug - are bizarre .
They are posted to make her seem normal I think “ look I drink hot drinks like non addicted people do”
I think it EVERY time I see one .
When we all know it’s pretty much vodka & sniff morning to night , with the odd 6 cans of Monster thrown in for health reasons . And crisps & chocolate for nutritional purposes.
Yes,crisps,choccy munchie's.

Reactions: 13
Ive seen the pic before so had a mooch online earlier and posted that it's from this site below

just like most of her and Carls other pictures they are just taken from the internet(the one of the person skiing on Carls instagram and the quotes they made cant wait for him to teach us to ski(though she claims she can hardly stand how is she going to ski,)making it look like it was him skiing when prob just a picture off the internet,and why post a post making out you are going to be doing something when it seems you have not even booked to do it)just like vegas is his seccond home it seems like he as been once in the last 3 years(so have i)so would not call it his second home(been to spain 9 times in the last 3 years yet it is still not my second home)

• Haha
Seeing that hag plus hearing it in full flow must be terrifying . I remain of the opinion it was as much to blame for the performance as Wanky was - they both took it out on the street to continue it thus involving the neighbourhood in their squabble, she got lamped then raced off to drop him in it. It was only after she'd dealt the crap to The Sun that it occurred to her the depths she'd plummeted him into and exactly how he'd pay her back - backtrack time!! He's got the thing right where he wants it, looking like her doormat doesn't matter a bit because he holds all the cards and skank knows it.
They deserve each other, no more no less 😀
I think that pretty much too Rita but I don't believe he lamped her one. I think they were both fighting, probably over the ring. So both of them scuffling turned into - 'I was just watching TV and I was assaulted out of nowhere'. We know she wasn't just watching TV.
I also think she could have had some kind of psychotic episode and that was all the screaming. We know she reacts badly when people dump her and she has thoughts of harming herself.

Reactions: 14
I read another comment before but I can’t see it now (can’t remember which thread it was on, way back on tattle when it happened) but it was scary as she was screaming so much and so loudly
That must have been terrifying for Bunny and Jett! No wonder she has had such restricted access for the last year.

whos looking after the talking candle ?
Doubtless after AFP does pop her clogs we will be bombarded with stories about how she is getting messages from her via the candle!

Well spotted Ruby!

Last edited:
  • Haha
@PTMe , Im a bit late with questions, hope it’s still ok to ask.
Has she ever felt guilty or admitted to being in the wrong?
Has she ever done a selfless thing for others( apart from family).
Did she ever regret her actions?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think that pretty much too Rita but I don't believe he lamped her one. I think they were both fighting, probably over the ring. So both of them scuffling turned into - 'I was just watching TV and I was assaulted out of nowhere'. We know she wasn't just watching TV.
I also think she could have had some kind of psychotic episode and that was all the screaming. We know she reacts badly when people dump her and she has thoughts of harming herself.
As evidenced by the bruise it was probably an open hand slap, and not that hard even. If he had punched or kicked her the bruise would be far worse than what she had.

@PTMe , Im a bit late with questions, hope it’s still ok to ask.
Has she ever felt guilty or admitted to being in the wrong?
Has she ever done a selfless thing for others( apart from family).
Did she ever regret her actions?
Nothing is ever her fault, it's all the big bad exes who are always trying to make money from her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As evidenced by the bruise it was probably an open hand slap, and not that hard even. If he had punched or kicked her the bruise would be far worse than what she had.
I'm not even sure it was a bruise, or if it was it wasn't a recent one as it would have been red, not blue. If you look in close up of those photos there seems to be greyish make-up in the pores, she also has what looks like greyish makeup around her eyes so it looks like she was crying to me and mascara has run. She's also had bruising before on her face in that area from surgery and fillers. I just can't believe a word she says.

Last edited:
No posts on OF so far today, so for your entertainment (& nightmares) here are a few past posts that I missed during my Tattle absence… All I see is the Joker in the picture of her in foils… 🤡

255C10C2-FE15-43EA-9220-2EAAE7E4D35F.jpeg

9D1E0D70-A860-4284-BCA1-02CC374030F2.jpeg

38A4F2AC-63D1-4246-BF99-D40AA13402CC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.